1st Halovar Cycle. New to Forum

  1. New Member
    gdmathe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    95.57%

    1st Halovar Cycle. New to Forum


    Hey all,

    I'm currently 23 years old, 6'3", and 215 lbs. I would say I'm not fat at all, but I don't know my body fat percent. I've been lifting for 3 years now, off and on, but have recently gotten into it really hard this past year. I use proper form and have been able to increase my weights decently fast. However, I have decided to purchase Halovar because I've heard good reviews on it.

    I want to post my gains and anything that happens out of the ordinary on this thread.

    I will not start Halovar until the 2nd week of January, because I want to drink on New Years Eve and then start my 2 week preload of Organ Shield.

    What I currently take:

    Super Pump Max
    ISOPure Mass protein
    Omega 3 Fish Oil

    What I have prepared for my Halovar Cycle (All bought from Strong Supplement Shop):

    Halovar (60 caps, 2 times a day, 1 in morning (before carb meal) and 1 after my workout later in the day)

    Organ Shield

    Recycle

    SERM (Nolva and Clomid?)

    I will continue to take ISOPure Mass protein and Omega 3 Fish Oil, but will stop the Super Pump Max once I start the Halovar cycle.

    I have a strict diet I will be going on involving chicken/brown rice/black beans/eggs/onions/green peppers/cottage cheese/greek yogurt w/ fruit/bananas/wheat pasta/sweet potatoes. (Yes, I will probably eat the same stuff every day...but nothing a **** ton of hot sauce can't fix for taste).

    I will workout 5 times a week, Monday-Friday. Chest/Arms/Shoulders/Back/Legs. Should I incorporate cardio into this as well?

    I've also heard you want to have some fat on your when you start this cycle because that can help build testosterone? Is that a fact or myth?

    So here are my questions: (I don't start until January, so I want to be prepared for this cycle and have the answers I'm looking for)

    1. Is 1 Halovar cap in the AM and 1 Halovar cap for Post workout a good idea? Or should I do it Preworkout. I will probably take 1 cap at 7 AM, and then another around 4-6 PM, depending on when I workout.

    2. Should I incorporate cardio into my routine? Or just do lifting only?

    3. For SERM...Should I do Nolva (20/20/10/10) AND Clomid (50/50/25/25)? Or Would just Nolva be fine?

    4. Having some fat helps build testosterone?

    5. Any questions for me, or comments to make about my cycle/diet?

    Thanks everyone, I will keep you all updated throughout my cycle. Hope to hear some answers from these questions soon.

  2. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ill tell you now you have no idea what youre doing and shouldnt even run the cycle till you do. examples of my accusation?
    1. no serm
    2. horrible dosing protocol
    3. no idea how cycle assist works
    4. no idea how preload works
    5. fat = testosterone? idk where you heard that one
    6. college student majoring in booze... huge red flag. probly dont even know why youre not suposed to mix alcohol and "prohormones."
  3. New Member
    gdmathe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    95.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    ill tell you now you have no idea what youre doing and shouldnt even run the cycle till you do. examples of my accusation?
    1. no serm
    2. horrible dosing protocol
    3. no idea how cycle assist works
    4. no idea how preload works
    5. fat = testosterone? idk where you heard that one
    6. college student majoring in booze... huge red flag. probly dont even know why youre not suposed to mix alcohol and "prohormones."
    Don't have to sit here and criticize. I came here for advice (which you obviously gave none of). Also, your grammar is god awful.

    I've read SERM isn't needed for a Halovar cycle. I'm not even starting this cycle for another month, because I am trying to understand HOW to run a cycle. EDIT: I added a SERM after more research.

    Also, my college student majoring in booze comment was to inform people that I use to drink a lot, but I have STOPPED. I also know exactly why you're not supposed to mix alcohol and prohormones. Burning fat = testosterone, not fat = testosterone. I'm looking for advice on how to cycle and preload, so maybe you should help me out instead of just writing all that out.
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,771
    Rep Power
    2974490
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wouldn't run it if I were you cause a but more research needs to be done.

    Busy at the moment to go into detail answers to some of your questions but PHF can set you straight on how to run your cycle and you can come back and we can critique your ideas.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275603
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    No one is criticizing,just trying to help you from damaging yourself.no serm no cycle man.research and put together a cycle layout and ask for opinions about it.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  6. Senior Member
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360853
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    73.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I like the fact that he did come here to ask questions BEFORE he started his cycle instead of DURING. That is one mistake that I've seen too many people do, start a cycle without knowing anything about what they are taking and not having ALL the supplements they need, including PCT on hand. I'm not knowledgable enough to answer some of your questions but kudos to you for asking before starting.
    Here's to you knowing more soon, there are ALOT of smart guys in there who can help you out.
    After a year off, I'm back
  7. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gdmathe

    Don't have to sit here and criticize. I came here for advice (which you obviously gave none of). Also, your grammar is god awful.

    I've read SERM isn't needed for a Halovar cycle. I'm not even starting this cycle for another month, because I am trying to understand HOW to run a cycle. EDIT: I added a SERM after more research.

    Also, my college student majoring in booze comment was to inform people that I use to drink a lot, but I have STOPPED. I also know exactly why you're not supposed to mix alcohol and prohormones. Burning fat = testosterone, not fat = testosterone. I'm looking for advice on how to cycle and preload, so maybe you should help me out instead of just writing all that out.
    lol you understood didnt you? how fine is the line between criticize and advice? maybe you should find answers to all my points on your own instead of acting like a little kid waiting for someone to breast feed you information. if you got off your high horse for a second, youd realize that post was "advising" you that you need to learn more because you clearly dont have enough knowlge yet to run the cycle.

    and if youre majoring in booze, that tells me you still drink a lot. the was no past tense in it. talk about awful grammar
  8. New Member
    gdmathe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    95.57%

    Haha, ThunderHumper...you still can't type correctly and I said I use to be a college student majoring in booze...meaning I graduated college, and use to be a heavy drinker (learn to read bro). I also said that I do NOT drink nearly as much anymore, and have stopped drinking for 2 weeks. I am preparing myself for this cycle.

    Regardless, what kind of SERM should I get? Do I need to stack Nolva and Clomid? OR should I do one or the other?

    Also, I am going to preload Organ Shield for 2 weeks prior to my cycle, and continue with Organ Shield throughout the cycle. I have Recycle set up for my PCT, and I will add a SERM.

    What else do you think I need to do? Is Cycle Assist a good idea? Or is that basically the same thing as Organ Shield?
  9. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275603
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gdmathe View Post
    Haha, ThunderHumper...you still can't type correctly and I said I use to be a college student majoring in booze...meaning I graduated college, and use to be a heavy drinker (learn to read bro). I also said that I do NOT drink nearly as much anymore, and have stopped drinking for 2 weeks. I am preparing myself for this cycle.

    Regardless, what kind of SERM should I get? Do I need to stack Nolva and Clomid? OR should I do one or the other?

    Also, I am going to preload Organ Shield for 2 weeks prior to my cycle, and continue with Organ Shield throughout the cycle. I have Recycle set up for my PCT, and I will add a SERM.

    What else do you think I need to do? Is Cycle Assist a good idea? Or is that basically the same thing as Organ Shield?
    I don't think all that is necessary nor cared for here man.you definitely came to the right place for help and advice,but you can find answers to all of your questions simply using the search bar or google for that matter.do some research and put together a cycle plan then post it on here for critique and suggestions.im not taking sides here,but there are a lot of good people here and bashing them is not a good way to earn respect or support.good luck to you and your future cycle.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  10. New Member
    gdmathe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    95.57%

    Well I didn't mean to bash anyone. I've done research, and I guess I'll only do Nolva as the PCT, instead of both...so here's my cycle plan.

    2 week Preload:

    Hawthorne Berry - 3 caps a day

    Organ Shield - Recommended dosage.



    Cycle:

    Halovar (1 bottle - 4 weeks) - 50/50/50/50

    Organ Shield - Recommended dosage.

    Fish Oil - 2 caps a day


    PCT:

    Recycle - 4 caps a day for 25 days.

    SERM - Nolva 20/20/10/10
  11. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    use =/= used. and majoring = still in process of aquiring major. majored = already completed. maybe you should go back to school
  12. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31242
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gdmathe View Post
    Well I didn't mean to bash anyone. I've done research, and I guess I'll only do Nolva as the PCT, instead of both...so here's my cycle plan.

    2 week Preload:

    Hawthorne Berry - 3 caps a day

    Organ Shield - Recommended dosage.

    Cycle:

    Halovar (1 bottle - 4 weeks) - 50/50/50/50

    Organ Shield - Recommended dosage.

    Fish Oil - 2 caps a day

    PCT:

    Recycle - 4 caps a day for 25 days.

    SERM - Nolva 20/20/10/10
    4 weeks isn't even worth it bro. Hdrol doesn't even kick in til week 3. Go 50/75/75/75/75/75 possibly up to 100 the last 1 or 2 weeks depending on sides.

    And just so its out there, at 23 you are not ready for a cycle
  13. New Member
    gdmathe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    95.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    4 weeks isn't even worth it bro. Hdrol doesn't even kick in til week 3. Go 50/75/75/75/75/75 possibly up to 100 the last 1 or 2 weeks depending on sides.

    And just so its out there, at 23 you are not ready for a cycle
    So are you saying that even for my first cycle ever, i should do 2 bottles of 50/75/75/75/75/75? And what would be a good age then? I thought you had to be at least over 21.
  14. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31242
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gdmathe View Post

    So are you saying that even for my first cycle ever, i should do 2 bottles of 50/75/75/75/75/75? And what would be a good age then? I thought you had to be at least over 21.
    Yes, otherwise you're dropping quite a bit of $ on support supps and on the hd for very little gains. Hd is mild anyways.

    At 23 you should still have sky high endogenous test, if I were you id take advantage of that and max out my natty gains rather than messing with my hormones at such an early age. Odds are with a good pct you'll return to your pre cycle endogeneous levels, but you never know when you're messing with this stuff
  15. New Member
    gdmathe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    95.57%

    LOL. ThunderHumper is banned. That made my Christmas Day even better.
  16. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31242
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gdmathe View Post
    LOL. ThunderHumper is banned. That made my Christmas Day even better.
    Wtf? What happened? He has been one of the most helpful people for me on the forums as far as this stuff goes
  17. New Member
    gdmathe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    95.57%

    From what I read he disrespected an admin...possibly gave out a source. I'm not sure. He was sorta jerk to me, sent me all these toolish PM's.
  18. New Member
    Brown Bastard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    23
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    49.17%

    If he were to do halovar 50/50/75/75/75/75 and took nolva would the nolva be 20/20/10/10?
  19. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,563
    Rep Power
    3902482
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Bastard View Post
    If he were to do halovar 50/50/75/75/75/75 and took nolva would the nolva be 20/20/10/10?
    That would be a good dosing protocol Yes.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to forum looking for cycle advice
    By lobonoches in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 11:34 PM
  2. new to forum and halovar with a simple question
    By johnm91z in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:02 AM
  3. HELP new to forum 1st cut
    By edwitt in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:07 PM
  4. Starting 1st cycle/new to this site
    By iron-mind in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 10:57 AM
  5. New to forum, IGF ?
    By BrickedUP in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 09:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in