I'm currently 23 years old, 6'3", and 215 lbs. I would say I'm not fat at all, but I don't know my body fat percent. I've been lifting for 3 years now, off and on, but have recently gotten into it really hard this past year. I use proper form and have been able to increase my weights decently fast. However, I have decided to purchase Halovar because I've heard good reviews on it.
I want to post my gains and anything that happens out of the ordinary on this thread.
I will not start Halovar until the 2nd week of January, because I want to drink on New Years Eve and then start my 2 week preload of Organ Shield.
What I currently take:
Super Pump Max
ISOPure Mass protein
Omega 3 Fish Oil
What I have prepared for my Halovar Cycle (All bought from Strong Supplement Shop):
Halovar (60 caps, 2 times a day, 1 in morning (before carb meal) and 1 after my workout later in the day)
SERM (Nolva and Clomid?)
I will continue to take ISOPure Mass protein and Omega 3 Fish Oil, but will stop the Super Pump Max once I start the Halovar cycle.
I have a strict diet I will be going on involving chicken/brown rice/black beans/eggs/onions/green peppers/cottage cheese/greek yogurt w/ fruit/bananas/wheat pasta/sweet potatoes. (Yes, I will probably eat the same stuff every day...but nothing a **** ton of hot sauce can't fix for taste).
I will workout 5 times a week, Monday-Friday. Chest/Arms/Shoulders/Back/Legs. Should I incorporate cardio into this as well?
I've also heard you want to have some fat on your when you start this cycle because that can help build testosterone? Is that a fact or myth?
So here are my questions: (I don't start until January, so I want to be prepared for this cycle and have the answers I'm looking for)
1. Is 1 Halovar cap in the AM and 1 Halovar cap for Post workout a good idea? Or should I do it Preworkout. I will probably take 1 cap at 7 AM, and then another around 4-6 PM, depending on when I workout.
2. Should I incorporate cardio into my routine? Or just do lifting only?
3. For SERM...Should I do Nolva (20/20/10/10) AND Clomid (50/50/25/25)? Or Would just Nolva be fine?
4. Having some fat helps build testosterone?
5. Any questions for me, or comments to make about my cycle/diet?
Thanks everyone, I will keep you all updated throughout my cycle. Hope to hear some answers from these questions soon.