How to take Slinshot?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

How to take Slinshot?

Hiho guys,

Just bought a bottle of Slinshot, but i have a question:

Usage: For enhanced glycogen replenishment and nutrient uptake take 1-2 servings immediately post workout in combination with a high glycemic carbohydrate. For repartioning effects, on non training days take 1-2 servings 15 minutes prior to largest carbohydrate meal. May use more than one serving.

My question is about how will i take, 'cause i'm reducing my carb uptake. My breakfast has arround 30-40g carb(oats with whey), my lunch has arround it too(brown rice), and i train late at night, so, i try not to take high glycemic carbs, i usually take brown rice with meat and whey or brown pasta with chiken and whey.

So, should i take 1-2 caps before breakfast and 1-2 caps with my post-workout, changing the brown rice/brown pasta to maltodextrin?

: )

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by shalashaska
    Hiho guys,

Just bought a bottle of Slinshot, but i have a question:

Usage: For enhanced glycogen replenishment and nutrient uptake take 1-2 servings immediately post workout in combination with a high glycemic carbohydrate. For repartioning effects, on non training days take 1-2 servings 15 minutes prior to largest carbohydrate meal. May use more than one serving.

My question is about how will i take, 'cause i'm reducing my carb uptake. My breakfast has arround 30-40g carb(oats with whey), my lunch has arround it too(brown rice), and i train late at night, so, i try not to take high glycemic carbs, i usually take brown rice with meat and whey or brown pasta with chiken and whey.

So, should i take 1-2 caps before breakfast and 1-2 caps with my post-workout, changing the brown rice/brown pasta to maltodextrin?

: )
    I'll start by saying I love slinshot! Secondly take 1 cap per 35 carbs. If your taking 40 I still dose just 1. Anything above 50ish I dose 2. Until about 90 or more I do 3 etc. Everyone is different though and you got to find your body's perfect dose.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'll start by saying I love slinshot! Secondly take 1 cap per 35 carbs. If your taking 40 I still dose just 1. Anything above 50ish I dose 2. Until about 90 or more I do 3 etc. Everyone is different though and you got to find your body's perfect dose.
    Thanks fr the reply : )

So, will take 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and my post-workout, can i take 1 cap without a high glycemic? Or should i change my pwo?
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by shalashaska

Thanks fr the reply : )

So, will take 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and my post-workout, can i take 1 cap without a high glycemic? Or should i change my pwo?
    I would just use it in relation to the particular meal, sometimes I end up with 2 with lunch and 4 or more with dinner lol. I would go with LTL recommendation on using 1 per 35g or so not just 1 with each meal.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

These are some great recommendations above.

I myself have used the dosing method of 1 cap around 35g of carbs.

Personally though when eating clean, & I'm talking about brown rice/sweet potatoes/fruits I don't even touch my SLINshot for those meals.

SLINshot works for any carb source but I've seen it work best with simple/fast carbs anytime of the day & post w.o is a great time to consume your simple carbs & SLINshot would fit right in & could possible help facilitate the shuttling of nutrients to your muscles.

The bottom line is just take 1 cap per 30g of carbs any type of carbs, any time of the day & eat the right (clean) foods 95% of the time.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

Allright, thanks bro ;-)
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

SLINshot ftw!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    SLINshot ftw!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    This ^^^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.3%

Just curious why slinshot recommends dosing post workout. The general consensus seems to be that partitioners in general are somewhat a waste to take at this time. Is there something different about SlinShot for postworkout use? What would the benefits be, when my body is already primed for nutrient uptake postworkout?

Not trying to sound negative about the product just really curious and interested if this will give me an extra edge postworkout.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

You can take anytime before high carb meals. Doesn't HAVE to be post wo
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Just curious why slinshot recommends dosing post workout. The general consensus seems to be that partitioners in general are somewhat a waste to take at this time. Is there something different about SlinShot for postworkout use? What would the benefits be, when my body is already primed for nutrient uptake postworkout?

Not trying to sound negative about the product just really curious and interested if this will give me an extra edge postworkout.
    The more help the better, SLINshot can help shuttle nutrients to the muscles. Think protein, creatine, carbs.... it's just a helper so to speak. Most users say they notice less bloat while taking this product. Get with Bean5er if you want an unbiased opinion, he has used this product before.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.3%

I will be trying it for myself I just needed a nudge, compared to other GDA's this is very cost effective as well. I will be taking one post workout just to test it out and review after! That is the only time I have any carbs not from vegetables at the moment. Which is why I was curious about Partitioner benefits post workout.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This stuff is no joke, the most potent GDA I've ever used...outstanding job Purus.

I can understand the science of taking a GDA postworkout but it's never panned out for me. It may be beneficial for somebody that has a poor insulin sensitivity but again taking a GDA post workout is pretty much a waste IMO, your insulin levels are already primed and are beyond optimal post w/o.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    This stuff is no joke, the most potent GDA I've ever used...outstanding job Purus.

I can understand the science of taking a GDA postworkout but it's never panned out for me. It may be beneficial for somebody that has a poor insulin sensitivity but again taking a GDA post workout is pretty much a waste IMO, your insulin levels are already primed and are beyond optimal post w/o.
    Thanks man and yea I eat em like skittles... If only we made jugs if SlinShot hahaha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

Thanks man and yea I eat em like skittles... If only we made jugs if SlinShot hahaha
    I was always a fan of slinshot.

It definitely should come in a larger container.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.16%

Slinshot seems to work better when using dirty carbs and stuff like white rice....any thoughts on your end ???
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Slinshot seems to work better when using dirty carbs and stuff like white rice....any thoughts on your end ???
    I used honey, fruit juice (island oasis puree), nesquik
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Seems for me more so as well like potatoes or even pizza. No bloat and for me I get food pumps.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.16%

Seems for me more so as well like potatoes or even pizza. No bloat and for me I get food pumps.
    Cool, **** those clean low GI carbs lol
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Like AB said pop them before all your carbs.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Like AB said pop them before all your carbs.
    Agreed :-) for me atleast but I'm a carb machine haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Agreed :-) for me atleast but I'm a carb machine haha
    Yea 80g per pop tart! I can only imagine!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Yea 80g per pop tart! I can only imagine!
    Haha a hole
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to take Halodrol
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 05:10 AM
  2. Cutting supps how to take and should i mix them?
    By talk2marvin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 04:00 AM
  3. how to take clenbuterol
    By mjl73 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 10:23 PM
  4. how to take 1-test oral
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 03:27 AM
  5. How to take liquidex?