Purus Eat Thunder Sh** Lighting Shirts available soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Purus Eat Thunder Sh** Lighting Shirts available soon!



    Like many of you I have been eagerly awaiting these shirts to be available for purchase. You may not be aware of this if you don't like Purus Labs on Facebook. In addition to missing out on the news of this shirt, you are missing out on the best deals and updates from Purus. I recommend you go to Facebook and like them now, so you aren't in the dark any longer. These should be available on the Purus main site sometime tomorrow.


    Edit: I got the slogan backwards lol. Damn my dyslexia.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net


  2. Awesome

  3. Beat me to this by about an hour. I was just about to make an announcement.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Beat me to this by about an hour. I was just about to make an announcement.
    I said I was watching closely for these bad boys lol.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    I said I was watching closely for these bad boys lol.
    I went in to make my update & saw you did it for me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I went in to make my update & saw you did it for me.
    Slick AVI bro!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  7. I'm not sure that's a good way to promote your company. Sounds like an advertisement for guaranteed gastric distress! Now having taken your products I know that to not be the case.

    On the brighter side, they look cool!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow
    I'm not sure that's a good way to promote your company. Sounds like an advertisement for guaranteed gastric distress! Now having taken your products I know that to not be the case.

    On the brighter side, they look cool!
    It's not for weak stomachs.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Sickest shirts!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. just ordered 2 shirts over the phone!!!!! One red and one black !!!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    just ordered 2 shirts over the phone!!!!! One red and one black !!!!!


    You called in to get em huh?
    Black thunder doesn't exist though? Or does it?

    What was your total shipped?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post


    You called in to get em huh?
    Black thunder doesn't exist though? Or does it?

    What was your total shipped?
    The black does exist!! 14.95 each. Who's the purus rep u or me? LOL Just got the black today had to confirm if he could even sell it first..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    The black does exist!! 14.95 each. Who's the purus rep u or me? LOL Just got the black today had to confirm if he could even sell it first..
    Well if it got in today I wouldn't have known about it. Sorry I didn't live up to your standards. I'm not perfect.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Well if it got in today I wouldn't have known about it. Sorry I didn't live up to your standards. I'm not perfect?
    you know I was messing with u right?? I'm a smart a$$ Italian fron NJ, nothing but love for my boy Aaron
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    you know I was messing with u right?? I'm a smart a$$ Italian fron NJ, nothing but love for my boy Aaron
    I know.
    You may look like a rep in the t-shirt.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I know.
    You may look like a rep in the t-shirt.
    Who knows one day my friend.. I gave some of my own condense stash to a dude at my gym. Most people here only know lines these stupid box stores carry.. He loved it and wants more.. LOL He may try to take my shirt next..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    just ordered 2 shirts over the phone!!!!! One red and one black !!!!!
    The black one isn't a thunder and lightning, it is the shirt that AB just recently got. I just got off the phone with my bro at Purus who was very happy to hear about how much I liked their products and will include me some samples along with my red and gray thunder and lighting shirts, and my black classic purus front logo shirt! Bam, I can't f***** wait!


    This is the black one.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    The black one isn't a thunder and lightning, it is the shirt that AB just recently got. I just got off the phone with my bro at Purus who was very happy to hear about how much I liked their products and will include me some samples along with my red and gray thunder and lighting shirts, and my black classic purus front logo shirt! Bam, I can't f***** wait!
    So Cazo ordered the wrong shirt?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So Cazo ordered the wrong shirt?
    He got a red thunder and lightning shirt. But there is no thunder and lightning in black, just the one I posted. Thunder and lightning only comes in red and gray. Gray is an additional 5 dollars as well, because it's a different material or something.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    The black does exist!! 14.95 each. Who's the purus rep u or me? LOL Just got the black today had to confirm if he could even sell it first..
    You should really let the big boys handle things before you go making claims JK buddy The black one is still hella sick!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    You should really let the big boys handle things before you go making claims JK buddy
    Big Boys? You seen my Avi right??? JK / LOL I got the samples too!!! Hey I'm the only one who thought to call the order in. I sweat like a pig I would have sweat rings like a fat kid in the summer with the grey shirt. Did you know the grey was more.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Big Boys? You seen my Avi right??? JK / LOL I got the samples too!!! I sweat like a pig I would have sweat rings like a fat kid in the summer with the grey shirt. Did you know the grey was more.
    Lol you are jacked in ur avi, no question. I'm totally gonna sweat that thing up as well lol, I can just hear the conversations now. "Damn, you see how sweaty that guy is, he is putting in work." "Yeah, must be all the Purus supps he's on." LOL Yeah the guy on the phone told me about the extra 5.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  23. My Purus shirts are not for the gym.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    My Purus shirts are not for the gym.
    I might save my black and grey ones for casual wear then rock my usda and red in the gym. That's a pretty good call actually.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    I might save my black and grey ones for casual wear then rock my usda and red in the gym. That's a pretty good call actually.
    I have dedicated gym shirts. Bad thing is most of them are XLs & don't really fit properly.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I have dedicated gym shirts. Bad thing is most of them are XLs & don't really fit properly.
    Yeah I just got a red animal one a while ago that is way to big, gonna have to shrink it, otherwise I look like a weakling in it lol
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  27. I like my black shirt :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I like my black shirt :-D
    They are hella slick, I was stoked that I got one!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  29. Gray Shirt


    where the hell do you get the gray shirt? Been waiting on that one...

    Also, the black one dude is wearing in the pic.. you can call and order it?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by USMC8422
    where the hell do you get the gray shirt? Been waiting on that one...

    Also, the black one dude is wearing in the pic.. you can call and order it?
    On our website. Call in.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  31. I only see the red shirt on the site? Am I missing something? I appreciate it, sir

  32. Quote Originally Posted by USMC8422
    I only see the red shirt on the site? Am I missing something? I appreciate it, sir
    Sir, the gray & black shirt needs to be ordered via the phone # on our website. You can't get those colors online just as of yet.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  33. Works for me, I appreciate the quick response!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by USMC8422
    Works for me, I appreciate the quick response!
    Thx 4 your support.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by USMC8422
    Works for me, I appreciate the quick response!
    Thx for ur support.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.



  36. Just received my 2 shirts and a bunch of free samples!!!!! PURUS LOVE!!!!!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  37. Pics? I know it happened but let's see ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo


    Just received my 2 shirts and a bunch of free samples!!!!! PURUS LOVE!!!!!!!
    Yeah!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  39. Here u go, I think I like the black one better?



    Name:  image-61499151.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  526.1 KB
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Here u go

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67 804"/>
    No gray?
    Black 1 is sweet...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "WAR against GENETICS" T-Shirts available
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 03:22 PM
  2. Controlled Labs Orange T-Shirts Available!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:16 PM
  3. Bulk Poseidon available SOON! :)
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 02:05 PM
Log in
Log in