R3ACTION gets fat smacked (sponsored)

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I want to thank Aaron and Purus Labs for the opportunity to get fat smacked! I will be on a 4 cap daily dose 2 pre workout 2 before my shift. I was lucky enough to sample fat smack a while back and loved it.

I will be following a strict diet and doing cardio with every workout to take full advantage of what fat smack has to offer.

I normally have a different split but hunting season is gearing up and I will need what I have of the weekends to stockpile my freezers for the year.

I am three days out from the start and will be running this solo. So to give the most accurate feedback I will limit myself to minimal coffee, no energy drinks, no pre workout....ect. Just my daily multi, fish oil, and some glucosamine chondrotin.

I will weigh in on the 9th.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In this one brother!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. I have to work around hunting season also haha 3 weeks left here in Indiana!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

:djparty:

I'm see if I can get this removed to supplement logs section though. ;)

Do work!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Thanks guys I'm sure it will be a fun ride!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
In. I have to work around hunting season also haha 3 weeks left here in Indiana!
We start archery the 29th but I've been working so much I've got cams to put up still and one more stand to hang.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
:wave2:

:djparty:

I'm see if I can get this removed to supplement logs section though. ;)

Do work!
Oooops... Hope its not too much trouble.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We start archery the 29th but I've been working so much I've got cams to put up still and one more stand to hang.
I'm covered in poison ivy from doing that last weekend lol what state?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see you get smacked around.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but I think after last year we're due for a great rut.
True last year was weak. We should change the name of this thread to Dan and r3action talk bow hunting while getting fat smacked lol

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
True last year was weak. We should change the name of this thread to Dan and r3action talk bow hunting while getting fat smacked lol
Deal!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big dog himself is up in this beotch!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Thanks everyone the fun will begin soon! The 9th will be my weigh in and dosing will start. However me and Dan will be discussing early season bow hunting for your entertainment!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks everyone the fun will begin soon! The 9th will be my weigh in and dosing will start. However me and Dan will be discussing how gay we are for eachother for entertainment!
I knew it!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone the fun will begin soon! The 9th will be my weigh in and dosing will start. However me and Dan will be discussing how we love some nuts on our chins for your entertainment!
HoooYaaah

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I don't even have to post to be involved in a quote change! Nice lol

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
:439:

Here

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see Aaron smack that beautiful r3act ass. There will be loads of happy endings in his near future.
Where in the opening did it specify this would take place? Unsubbed like a mofo...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:(.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
& in other news I got this moved to supplement reviews/logs ;).
(Thx to Admin)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Ready to get smacked! Only a few hours left. Hope this motivates me to kick some cardio ass!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
boom! fsxr is good stuff

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Took two fat smack caps after work on my way to the gym this morning. Overall I felt great I wasn't looking forward to not using a pre workout for the first time in a few months, but I didn't need one. It actually felt better, I love being super stimmed but don't like how jittery I can get and long it takes me to fall asleep when I get home. This was a pretty smooth transition to bed and great energy and endurance at the gym. I haven't noticed any reduction of appetite today like I did when I got to sample fat smack a while back.

2 caps pre shift.
I'm wide awake even with being on a longer shift today no crash yet about 7 hours in.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Took two fat smack caps after work on my way to the gym this morning. Overall I felt great I wasn't looking forward to not using a pre workout for the first time in a few months, but I didn't need one. It actually felt better, I love being super stimmed but don't like how jittery I can get and long it takes me to fall asleep when I get home. This was a pretty smooth transition to bed and great energy and endurance at the gym. I haven't noticed any reduction of appetite today like I did when I got to sample fat smack a while back.

2 caps pre shift.
I'm wide awake even with being on a longer shift today no crash yet about 7 hours in.
Seems like I could use a few extra throughout the day. I sleep about 5 hours a day and am working 7 days a week about 70 hours plus family time with my wife 2 year old and 1 year old. Things get hectic...often

Anyone following what was your dosage?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great update brother! Stuff kicks ass

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like I could use a few extra throughout the day. I sleep about 5 hours a day and am working 7 days a week about 70 hours plus family time with my wife 2 year old and 1 year old. Things get hectic...often

Anyone following what was your dosage?
I didn't use but 1 about 3 times a day but I'm quite a bit smaller then you and my stim tolerance is a lot lower so you probably could use more for sure.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Great update brother! Stuff kicks ass
Thanks bro. Hope to drop some poundage the next few weeks. Hoping this and cardio will work some purus magic.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I didn't use but 1 about 3 times a day but I'm quite a bit smaller then you and my stim tolerance is a lot lower so you probably could use more for sure.
Yeah I'd say I'm quite a bit bigger! Only by like 100 pounds and 6 inches.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro. Hope to drop some poundage the next few weeks. Hoping this and cardio will work some purus magic.
Oh it will :-D