date on bottom of slinshot bottle

  1. date on bottom of slinshot bottle


    Is the date on the bottom of slinshot bottles the sell by date/expiration date/manufacture date/ or other?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa
    Is the date on the bottom of slinshot bottles the sell by date/expiration date/manufacture date/ or other?
    It could be either 1.
    I'll have to either get a pic of the bottom or the some more info.
    In front of the date does it safe MFG. or EXP.?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    It could be either 1.
    I'll have to either get a pic of the bottom or the some more info.
    In front of the date does it safe MFG. or EXP.?
    Doesn't say anything in front of that date. I will take a pic in a minute
    •   
       


  4. These the bottles from SNO advertised as expiring 4/12?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious
    These the bottles from SNO advertised as expiring 4/12?
    From sno, but were advertised as new. The 4/12 bottles advertised were reversitol and testabolan

  6. I responded to your pm.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 07:08 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:13 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 07:47 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Log in
Log in