Crushing Dpol tabs

  1. Crushing Dpol tabs


    Has anyone crushed the dpol tabs? They are huge and get stuck in my throat, but the product is solid. I want to crush it to a powder and put it in my protein shake. Any issues/side effects by doing this? The tabs do not seem to be enteric coated or time released.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by grappler22
    Has anyone crushed the dpol tabs? They are huge and get stuck in my throat, but the product is solid. I want to crush it to a powder and put it in my protein shake. Any issues/side effects by doing this? The tabs do not seem to be enteric coated or time released.
    To be honest these are not big pills, to me at least. I would try to just swallow one at a time with a good amount of water.
    I'm no chemist or scientist but I do not see any ill effects from crushing them, but I also believe that's not the most efficient way for taking the product.
    I would honestly rather you use a DAA powder instead.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  3. I had the exact same problem. I found washing them down with orange juice helps alot. The oj tends to counteract the chalky dryness of the d-pol.
    •   
       


  4. Take them with juice, it helps

  5. They are terrible broken up for anyone wondering ha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    They are terrible broken up for anyone wondering ha
    This ^ tried it... Be a man and choke em down haha warmer water is better
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. The next batches will be enteric coated!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    The next batches will be enteric coated!
    Tim release?

    Damn, Purus doin' big things.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Tim release?

    Damn, Purus doin' big things.
    Not sure on time release. At the very least just coating to help with swallowing
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  10. OP, if your into a "pump" there's a pretty sweet promo going down now.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Crushing them would probably taste like ass lol, just do one at a time. Its worth it.

  12. Thanks for the replies. I would def. like to see them in capsule form. For me, capsules are very easy to swallow.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    OP, if your into a "pump" there's a pretty sweet promo going down now.
    What do you have going on? would love to check it out.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Not sure on time release. At the very least just coating to help with swallowing
    BTW muscle marinade is pretty awesome

  15. Quote Originally Posted by grappler22

    What do you have going on? would love to check it out.
    The promo is over but be prepared for some awesome logs!!! I'm sure there will be more promos to come in the near future ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    The promo is over but be prepared for some awesome logs!!! I'm sure there will be more promos to come in the near future ;-)
    My log IS awesome. So is the detailed description of the products I'm using.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious

    My log IS awesome. So is the detailed description of the products I'm using.
    Got a log up?

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Got a log up?

    Check my sig. Logging BPS Formasurge and Endosurge. Props to Purus for D-Pol tabs on arm days and chest days. Log for ConDense will go up when I get the product!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    BTW muscle marinade is pretty awesome
    Glad you like it! It definitely gives you a kick in the ass when you need it!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  20. Im taking the DAA (D-Pol) now..lucky I have no probs with pills..Dont see why they wouldnt be just as good crushed.may digest faster.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Im taking the DAA (D-Pol) now..lucky I have no probs with pills..Dont see why they wouldnt be just as good crushed.may digest faster.
    Welcome to AM bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Welcome to AM bro!
    Thnx brotha...thnx for the invite!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Thnx brotha...thnx for the invite!!!
    You will like it here way better! A lot more common sense and not just on white flood Lmao glad you support our products! We just ran a ConDense promo but always stay tuned
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    You will like it here way better! A lot more common sense and not just on white flood Lmao glad you support our products! We just ran a ConDense promo but always stay tuned
    That ConDense promo was off tha chain too.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    You will like it here way better! A lot more common sense and not just on white flood Lmao glad you support our products! We just ran a ConDense promo but always stay tuned
    Word..cool man,keep me updated and your welcome bro..plan on sticking with purus,so far so good .

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    That ConDense promo was off tha chain too.
    And this is Aaron ^^^ my brother from another mother! He's a Purus rep as well so any questions u got he's the guy to ask as well! :-b

    Yes ConDense is poppin
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Word..cool man,keep me updated and your welcome bro..plan on sticking with purus,so far so good .
    You got it brother :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Word..cool man,keep me updated and your welcome bro..plan on sticking with purus,so far so good .
    If your sticking with Purus do a stack with d-pol, ConDense, & some SLINshot man give it like 2 weeks and your mind=blown.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. He's on that Dpol and recycle right now! Hella bomb
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    If your sticking with Purus do a stack with d-pol, ConDense, & some SLINshot man give it like 2 weeks and your mind=blown.
    Like Airborne said..I'm taking d pol and recycle right now...I'm digging it...dude,when I'm done and get a little cash inns hop on it.Good looking bro

  31. @Aaron, like Airborne said..I'm taking d pol and recycle right now...I'm digging it...dude,when I'm done and get a little cash imma hop on it.Good looking bro.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    @Aaron, like Airborne said..I'm taking d pol and recycle right now...I'm digging it...dude,when I'm done and get a little cash imma hop on it.Good looking bro.
    Thank you for the support brother! We aim to please with all our products. Every one of them compliment eachother whether you take Dpol and marinade or fatsmack and SlinShot... The Connie are nice! I had the opportunity before of runnin the entire line and man I WAS BUILDING ALL KINDS OF MUSCLE!!! hahaha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  33. Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    Has anyone crushed the dpol tabs? They are huge and get stuck in my throat, but the product is solid. I want to crush it to a powder and put it in my protein shake. Any issues/side effects by doing this? The tabs do not seem to be enteric coated or time released.
    We now offer a powder version... so your issue has been solved.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  34. Hey guys if anyone wants to log the new d-pol powder for us check the company promo section.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dpol is liv support or PCT needed?
    By Ari in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Dpol and erase
    By sepulvd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 06:13 AM
  3. Some Purus Products FS (Dpol/Recycle/MM)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 04:59 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 07:09 PM
  5. Crushing caps/tabs ?
    By Omen in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Log in
Log in