First cycle using Halovar

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

First cycle using Halovar

This is my first time using a PH. I have ordered Halovar, organ shield, and recycle and they should arrive in a couple of days. I have a bunch of questions before I start.

First off, what do I do about other supplements while I'm on the halovar? Should I drop all stimulants (caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbine)?
    Should I keep taking creatine, beta alanine?

I know I need to be on a multivitamin, and I'm also going to be taking fish oil and the organ shield. Does anyone have suggestions for other supplements I need to be on during my cycle or things that I should definitely avoid?

Now, for the PCT, I have the recycle, but from what I've been reading, I am thinking about getting some Nolva, or epistane. What are some thoughts on this. Are they necessary? Am I going to get gyno if I don't take them? I have some concerns about the transition from PH to PCT. Will my **** go limp and for how long? Can this be prevented?

Relevant info:

27 y/o M 6'3" 208 lbs, 18% BF. I'm looking to do recomp on the halovar. Not really concerned with where my total weight ends up, but definitely looking to get as much strength as I can and keep it after the cycle. I do a 3 day split right now Chest/tri, back/bi, legs/shoulders.

I'm pretty happy with my diet right now.

I have a protein shake when I wake up (200kcal), a small meal for lunch - Usually eggs, green veggies, nuts (400kcal). Then I have a bigger meal around 3:30-4 (700kcal) which is usually a steak, or ground beef with veggies. I have another protein shake right before I lift with simple carbs (300kcal) and another right after working out (400kcal). My dinner varies, but I usually have about 800-1000kcal at dinner.

I try to keep my overall macro ratios right around 40% fat 40% protein, 20% carbs.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lickmahballs View Post
    This is my first time using a PH. I have ordered Halovar, organ shield, and recycle and they should arrive in a couple of days. I have a bunch of questions before I start.

First off, what do I do about other supplements while I'm on the halovar? Should I drop all stimulants (caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbine)?
    Should I keep taking creatine, beta alanine?

I know I need to be on a multivitamin, and I'm also going to be taking fish oil and the organ shield. Does anyone have suggestions for other supplements I need to be on during my cycle or things that I should definitely avoid?

Now, for the PCT, I have the recycle, but from what I've been reading, I am thinking about getting some Nolva, or epistane. What are some thoughts on this. Are they necessary? Am I going to get gyno if I don't take them? I have some concerns about the transition from PH to PCT. Will my **** go limp and for how long? Can this be prevented?

Relevant info:

27 y/o M 6'3" 208 lbs, 18% BF. I'm looking to do recomp on the halovar. Not really concerned with where my total weight ends up, but definitely looking to get as much strength as I can and keep it after the cycle. I do a 3 day split right now Chest/tri, back/bi, legs/shoulders.

I'm pretty happy with my diet right now.

I have a protein shake when I wake up (200kcal), a small meal for lunch - Usually eggs, green veggies, nuts (400kcal). Then I have a bigger meal around 3:30-4 (700kcal) which is usually a steak, or ground beef with veggies. I have another protein shake right before I lift with simple carbs (300kcal) and another right after working out (400kcal). My dinner varies, but I usually have about 800-1000kcal at dinner.

I try to keep my overall macro ratios right around 40% fat 40% protein, 20% carbs.
    I drop all stims. I would keep using creatine and BA.

Up the cals and proteins, eat lots of clean foods, and you will see great results.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

why would you pct with epistane? thats a PH in itself. probably stronger than halovar if i'm thinking of the right one.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Yeah, you're right about the epistane, it's not for PCT. I'm not sure where I saw someone mention it in PCT, but I was mistaken. I'm pretty sure my PCT will be Nolva and recycle.

I'm thinking about when to start my cycle and exactly what to do. One thing I want to know is: Will one bottle of halovar be enough? That would be 50mg per day for 30 days. A lot of what I'm seeing mentioned are schedules like 50/50/50/75/75/75.

Should I consider one of these higher dose schedules and get another bottle? I am still leaning towards the 4 week cycle with 50mg per day since this is my first cycle and I would like to minimize the risk of any bad side effects.
  5. Registered User

i ran 50,50,50,75,75,75

halovar is not that strong brahhh i really didnt have any sides
    bloating like a mother
    other then that it was a decent cycle
    bench went up 40 lb
    :P
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Alright, I'll consider doing either 5 or 6 weeks then, so I'll have to get another bottle. This is getting more expensive by the day, and I haven't even started yet...

Good to hear that you had no side effects. That's my biggest concern right now.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lickmahballs View Post
    Alright, I'll consider doing either 5 or 6 weeks then, so I'll have to get another bottle. This is getting more expensive by the day, and I haven't even started yet...

Good to hear that you had no side effects. That's my biggest concern right now.
    halo is TYPICALLY very mild on the sides....
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

50/75/75/75/75/75 is good even if it's your first run since hdrol's sweet spot is around the 3-4th week or so
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Halovar Cycle
    By rflans43 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:57 AM
  2. Second Halovar Cycle
    By cdon24 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:21 AM
  3. Halovar Cycle Help
    By rflans43 in forum Supplements