- 04-24-2011, 01:29 AM
Hi guys, hope you can help me.
Quick question, will a short cycle at 50mg. for 4 weeks and a strict diet/training/rest commitment will help me gain at least 6-8 lbs and lose1-2% bf?
Im 29, 190-195lbs, 5'11 and I already made an HDROL cycle at 50mg 10days and 32 days at 75mg, but noticed that my best gains were in the first 3 weeks and after that the sides were worst and minimal gains (overall 18.5lbs and kept 17.5 from that afte pct).
During the hdrol cycle I didnt add any cardio session, so in this new one I plan to do at least 4 days, and only 1 cheat meal a week (not 3 as before).
- 04-26-2011, 10:34 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By thajspot32 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 29Last Post: 06-26-2011, 05:13 PM
- By lurker44 in forum Purus LabsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2011, 06:43 AM
- By sofock in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-23-2010, 03:39 PM
- By loupenguin in forum Purus LabsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:32 AM
- By griller88 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:18 AM