halovar m14 e recycle - AnabolicMinds.com

halovar m14 e recycle

1. New Member
    Answers

halovar m14 e recycle

i got some m14e inslinfied on my hands (Was not planning on using it)
    but since i got it why not run it
    I was planning on running it the way purus labs suggests it
    week 1-2
    halovar 2 caps a day
    week 2-4
    2 caps of halovar, 2 caps of m14e
    week 5-6
    2 caps of m14e
    week 7-10
    recycle 4 caps a day
    nolva at 20mg a day for first 2 weeks then 10mg a day for the next 2
    organ shield daily

(2 of my friends ran it this way and got some wicked results (did not use nolva for pct )

have never taken a PH before
    ran hyperdrol and mass FX about 2 years ago, nothing big after that simple supps like protein, aminos etc...

should i run it like purus suggests or should i run m14 e alone
    if yes how much should i take
    I have seen other guys run both halovar and m14e at the same time with no side effects

2. New Member
    Answers

anybody??

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

If it is your first cycle then I would go with Halovar. 2 caps (50mg) a week for 4 weeks (could do 6) would a be a very good first cycle. I'd save the M14E for later and it will be good last it's expiration date by the way.

I highly suggest running a SERM PCT in combination with Recycle for safest and most effective results. I am a SERM advocate for sure.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    If it is your first cycle then I would go with Halovar. 2 caps (50mg) a week for 4 weeks (could do 6) would a be a very good first cycle. I'd save the M14E for later and it will be good last it's expiration date by the way.

I highly suggest running a SERM PCT in combination with Recycle for safest and most effective results. I am a SERM advocate for sure.
    Agreed. No need at all to take three compunds for a first cycle.

Save the m14e for another day...

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

do people typically run 50mg the whole way through? would you suggest starting with 75mg from the get go or 50mg for a week first? its really hard to tell if one should fire up with 75mg right off the bat unless they are a seasoned vet, which i am not. i've had some other cycles under my belt, but all of that was a good 5 years ago, before marriage, during 2005-2006 when it was still relatively easy to get your hands on gear.

obviously its an oral, so what are some key things to look out for that will basically let you know if your body should be dosing 50 a day or 75? a lot of the side effects could be caused by other factors, no?

6. New Member
    Answers

so halovar alone 50 mg a day for 4 weeks, do i run nolva and recycle the day after my last dose of halovar or do i wait a week ?
    nolva at 20,20,10,10??
    the m14e that i have expires 07/11
    (i read somewhere that you can still use it after its expiration is that true?)

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by htxred View Post
    do people typically run 50mg the whole way through? would you suggest starting with 75mg from the get go or 50mg for a week first? its really hard to tell if one should fire up with 75mg right off the bat unless they are a seasoned vet, which i am not. i've had some other cycles under my belt, but all of that was a good 5 years ago, before marriage, during 2005-2006 when it was still relatively easy to get your hands on gear.

obviously its an oral, so what are some key things to look out for that will basically let you know if your body should be dosing 50 a day or 75? a lot of the side effects could be caused by other factors, no?
    Some people do it really depends on your experience and how you feel. If you have some AAS experience I see no reason you couldn't do75mg from the get go really. If its your first or first few cycles 50mg will be really nice but 75mg is the really sweet spot IMO (Ive even gone up to 100mg and liked it but calf pumps and BP become issues near the end and are probably the main sides you can look for).

Quote Originally Posted by art99 View Post
    so halovar alone 50 mg a day for 4 weeks, do i run nolva and recycle the day after my last dose of halovar or do i wait a week ?
    nolva at 20,20,10,10??
    the m14e that i have expires 07/11
    (i read somewhere that you can still use it after its expiration is that true?)
    Ya 4 weeks sounds good at 50mg (if you wanted to stretch it a week or two you could as well). Nolva and Recycle the day after your last pill correct. That sounds good on the Nolvadex, if you did a longer (5-6 week) cycle Id extend my PCT out to 6 weeks but with a 4 week you should be good to go.

Yes as long as it is not open the M14E is good to go for a good while after expiration date.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

8. New Member
    Answers

K i got all my stuff on hand
    1 bottle of halovar
    1 of recycle
    1 bottle of organ shield
    (might buy one for bottle of halovar if everything goes well)
    100 10mg pills of nolva
    and 50 of letro (just in case)

im starting tomorrow
    4 weeks of halovar at (50mg a day) 2 caps
    2 pills or recycle every day
    (might do 6 weeks of halovar week 5-6 would be at 75mg)

for pct i got recycle at 4 pills a day for 4 weeks
    and nolva (balkan pharmaceuticals) at 20 20 10 10

another question that i have is
    one of my friends ran halovar m14 e on the same cycle didnt use nolva for pct
    got some wicked results

do i have to run nolva?

9. New Member
    Answers

anybody??
    and how bad would it be to run m14e with halovar
    ?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halovar/recycle question
    By bigbeezy520 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0