Fat Smack problem?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Fat Smack problem?

Not too long ago I received a free sample of Fat Smack, it was a little pouch with a single serving (2 caps). I took one cap on separate days, each time it was extremely effective - the stim was great, the energy was awesome, etc.

So I ordered a bottle from Nutraplanet... I'm on day three of two (2) caps a day and I'm not feeling any effect at all, nothing like how I felt from the sample pack. Is this just my personal reaction to the product? What else could it be?

Thanks.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Are you dosing the caps together or apart per day? If you are separating them then doing two at once will jump start you again. Also if you feel the need 2 AM/1 Later in the day is acceptable.

Honestly you're probably just building up a tolerance to it. It is definitely still working but the stim effect of any product diminishes somewhat with use. I adapt really fast within several days.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I got a sample pack as well......tried taking one and felt little but thats what i expected.....I'm sure 2 will be good for me......My only issue is i'm not sure exactly when to take them.....on some of their products the dosage instructions are pretty specific....with FS it isn't.. Take 1 to assess tolearance. If tolerance permits...etc etc etc....do I take em before breakfast? after?....when is the optimal time?.....wish it was a little clearer on this
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

take FS at least 30 mins before meals. Two 30 mins before breakfast should give you a great start to your day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:41 PM
  2. Fat Smack
    By Hardnutcheck in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 05:10 PM
  3. I wanna smack this BB.com guy right now...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 08:52 PM