Calling all experts. Halovar help - AnabolicMinds.com

Calling all experts. Halovar help

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.

Calling all experts. Halovar help

Hello all, I am a newbie to seriouse supplements like Halovar. I am 28 years old 184 lbs 5' 7" and have been lifting seriously for about a year and a half. I have a friend that is starting Halodrol and it doesn't seem that he knows what he is getting into. While I understand how stupid that is, at this point I really just want to understand the whole support supplement/PCT process. Firstly so I can try to help him before he starts and secondly because I have become quite inerested myself but I want to know what I am doing before I start. It seems quite complicated with all of the different things to take and when/times/dates. I am currently taking whey protein, creatine, multivitamin, glutamine, an extra vitamin c, an extra calcium tab and NO xplode. I have taken Tbomb II before but am not currently on that. Can anyone just help me with what should be taken with Halodrol (product names would be great rather than "take a good PCT") and some kind of help with a schedule. some of the stuff I have heard is: Milk Thistle - used for Liver health
    Saw Palmetto extract- Used for Prostate Health
    6oxo
    Tribestan
    I3C
    PCT Revolution.

Thanks in advance.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would go for something like TRS stack by primordial for pct....or Purus makes a great product to incorporate in PCT called Recycle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.

Thanks so much!! I checked those out an found a few threads and other websites. Some of the stuff I saw said:

2 weeks Halovar, 2 weeks Halo/M14-E, then 2 weeks M14. After cycle then run 4 weeks on Recycle. Organ Shield from here on...

Does this sound right? and if so does it mean 2 weeks on Halovar then weeks 3-4 Halovar and M14-E together. then weeks 5-6 just M14-E, then weeks 7-10 just take recycle. all the time taking Organ shield?

If not what schedule would you keep?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Honestly just need to research on PH/DS/Steroids and PCT on this site to find the best information and understand everything. Here is a KISS type info for you.

Simple Halovar cycle:

4-6 weeks (I think 6 is optimal) 75mg per day
    4-6 week PCT after last dose. I would use Recycle along with a SERM.

I am very pro SERM and not solo OTC PCTs. This isn't the companies opinion but it is mine.

On cycle in PCT you can use support supplements (Cycle Assist/Cycle Support/Organ Shield etc)

Make sure you do know what you are getting into with hormonal compounds and treat them accordingly.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevendf View Post
    Hello all, I am a newbie to seriouse supplements like Halovar. I am 28 years old 184 lbs 5' 7" and have been lifting seriously for about a year and a half. I have a friend that is starting Halodrol and it doesn't seem that he knows what he is getting into. While I understand how stupid that is, at this point I really just want to understand the whole support supplement/PCT process. Firstly so I can try to help him before he starts and secondly because I have become quite inerested myself but I want to know what I am doing before I start. It seems quite complicated with all of the different things to take and when/times/dates. I am currently taking whey protein, creatine, multivitamin, glutamine, an extra vitamin c, an extra calcium tab and NO xplode. I have taken Tbomb II before but am not currently on that. Can anyone just help me with what should be taken with Halodrol (product names would be great rather than "take a good PCT") and some kind of help with a schedule. some of the stuff I have heard is: Milk Thistle - used for Liver health
    Saw Palmetto extract- Used for Prostate Health
    6oxo
    Tribestan
    I3C
    PCT Revolution.

Thanks in advance.
    Its all well people telling you what to take, but its best if you understand "why you are taking them" and how things work, hence you just need to research bro.

I remember when I decided I wanted to run a PH, I just wanted to do it, but I'm so glad I had the patience to just read up and research for the last 4 - 5 months. I feel so much for confident and realize how much trouble I would have got myself into if I had just jumped in with both feet.

Good things come to those who wait, remember "The Tortoise and The Hare" - slow and easy wins - as someone quoted me.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.

Thanks all!! This will help me better understand where to start the research. I appreciate all of your help!!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.

So I have spent the last couple days reading until my eyes hurt. (blah) and was wondering where does one go about getting things like Clomid/Tamoxifen , toremifene, Arimidex and Finasteride?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Stevendf View Post
    So I have spent the last couple days reading until my eyes hurt. (blah) and was wondering where does one go about getting things like Clomid/Tamoxifen , toremifene, Arimidex and Finasteride?
    Overseas pharmacies or research chemical companies.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

pro serm too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

meh, halo is mild at 100mg or less for a duration less than 6 weeks.

here is an example of an otc pct for halo.

www.otcpct.com

I believe in LOW dosed Serm and AI with kitchen sink OTC FULL BODY RECOVERY. For more suppressive cycles than Halo. Personally, I would do an 8 week kitchen sink OTC PCT for a 100mg ED or less halo cycle.

the 8 week plan would be the absolute minimum in my book.

For a legit superdrol product I definately recommend a very extensive pct, serm inclusive. Unless its mdrol, then otc pct will probably yield more gains............lol

again my opinions and not fact.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.

Thanks once again. I really appreciated the fact that you are all willing to help out. A lot better response than other sites.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Ok. The best length of a Halovar Cycle is 6 weeks. In regards to PCT. I have Recycle and was able to acquire Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate 50mL 20mg/mL. What would be the recommended dosage for a cycle this long. Is the SERM taken everyday. time of day. I am totally new to SERMs and am clueless as to how often they should be taken. I have noticed people have been posting 20/20/10/10. Does this mean 1mL per day the first two weeks. then .5mL for the last two weeks? Any help would be appreciated.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WH298 View Post
    Ok. The best length of a Halovar Cycle is 6 weeks. In regards to PCT. I have Recycle and was able to acquire Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate 50mL 20mg/mL. What would be the recommended dosage for a cycle this long. Is the SERM taken everyday. time of day. I am totally new to SERMs and am clueless as to how often they should be taken. I have noticed people have been posting 20/20/10/10. Does this mean 1mL per day the first two weeks. then .5mL for the last two weeks? Any help would be appreciated.
    Yes you would take it everyday.Also you would take yes 1ml=20mgs everyday for 2 weeks and then.5lm=10mgs for 2 weeks.That would be shown this way........20/20/10/10 you can take it before you go to sleep if you want.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Thanks for the response. I've also noticed on here that people say this stuff taste like garbage and some prefer to mix it with fruit juice. Can this be done. Does doing this diminish the effect of it on your body?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WH298 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I've also noticed on here that people say this stuff taste like garbage and some prefer to mix it with fruit juice. Can this be done. Does doing this diminish the effect of it on your body?
    No it doesn't....if it was me... Id take a drink, shoot it in my mouth, drink it FAST, then chase it. No problems.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Thanks for your help. If I have anymore questions I know where to go. Almost tempted to skip the Halovar cycle and go with a Nasty Mass one...
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Halovar is my favorite PH out there I wouldn't skip it just yet

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:14 PM
  2. Calling classic cars experts.
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:16 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 07:32 AM
  4. calling all p-slin and AP experts
    By jsp0882 in forum Supplements