Gyno question

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Gyno question

Back in the day before I wanted to weight lift or anything I was overweight, I decided to lose weight the unhealthy way by not eating resulting in fat loss quick. I ended up having gyno at the end.... I have a nice set of 6 pack abs and looking to bulk up.... Since I already have gyno ( doctor even verified it looks to be gyno) And I decide to take nasty mass, can nasty mass worsen the gyno or will it have no effect? Also what if I only take recycle and a test booster pct? I thought a serm only prevents gyno while restoring test.

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by darkbombz View Post
    Back in the day before I wanted to weight lift or anything I was overweight, I decided to lose weight the unhealthy way by not eating resulting in fat loss quick. I ended up having gyno at the end.... I have a nice set of 6 pack abs and looking to bulk up.... Since I already have gyno ( doctor even verified it looks to be gyno) And I decide to take nasty mass, can nasty mass worsen the gyno or will it have no effect? Also what if I only take recycle and a test booster pct? I thought a serm only prevents gyno while restoring test.

Thanks
    If you have diagnosed gyno, there is no way in hell I would be taking any pros and messing with my hormone levels.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:08 PM
  2. Gyno question??
    By jrdd13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:26 PM
  3. PCT/GYNO QUESTION
    By airjordan237 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:07 AM
  4. Gyno or not gyno? That's the question...
    By Napao in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:17 AM
  5. Gyno question
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 03:21 PM