SLINShot Official White Paper..... - AnabolicMinds.com

SLINShot Official White Paper.....

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

SLINShot Official White Paper.....

Here it is....release is about 2 weeks away!
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

price?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

About $29 for 90ct.
    •   

4. New Member

SNEEK PEEK!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brklynkd View Post
    SNEEK PEEK!!
    Nice...thanks for posting that.
  6. New Member

I'd log it, if you were willing to throw one out, and post pics, of dem meals i took it with
    haha

Do work!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

So If I read the writeup correctly this actually maintains low blood glucose levels after eating a high GI meal?

Basically this stuff maintains if not lowers your Glucose levels?

if I am correct, Where has this product been all my life!
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    So If I read the writeup correctly this actually maintains low blood glucose levels after eating a high GI meal?

Basically this stuff maintains if not lowers your Glucose levels?

if I am correct, Where has this product been all my life!
    in theory, if we have too much glucose or too much, isn;t our livers job to keep us in a homeostasis balance.. - which keeps us alive.. messing with scares me.

but im sure purus has a good reason

no hate just speculating
  9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As a guy who spent 18months of his life staring at OGTT/IVGTT results every day, I find those AUCs fairly compelling.

80mg/dL is ~baseline for some people, dependant upon bodyweight/bf%
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    As a guy who spent 18months of his life staring at OGTT/IVGTT results every day, I find those AUCs fairly compelling.

80mg/dL is ~baseline for some people, dependant upon bodyweight/bf%
    Yea, this is way over my head, i have no idea what you saying. If you care to explain, via a PM, i'd be more than glad to learn about this stuff. Thanks man!

LOU
    Go purus ftw
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

explain here, I would like to know to... I mean if you want to explain that is.
  12. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

OGTT = Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
    IVGTT = Intravenous Glucose Tolerance Test

Basically, give somebody a whole bunch of sugar, then track what the body does with it. Whatever your blood sugar is before you start the test is your "baseline" - this is tightly regulated by the body (largely in the liver), and your baseline blood sugar can be a sign of health or illness. For instance, if a person had a baseline >100mg/dL, I could usually predict fairly accurate if they had diabetes. I'm rusty now as it's been a couple of years.

Normally, following glucose ingestion, you have a large spike in blood sugar levels, as all that glucose hits the blood pretty quick. So, you see a rise on the graphs in that "white paper"; but SLINshot prevented the majority of that "spike" from occurring, keeping blood sugar levels much closer to baseline.

Whether that is due to the SLINshot acting like insulin, or preventing glucose absorption, or what is not tested in those tests.

So, it will keep you from having a sugar spike and crash, which should also prevent an insulin spike, but what does happen with that sugar is yet to be seen.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

April 8th is the official release date...

More info to follow...
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Basically, give somebody a whole bunch of sugar, then track what the body does with it. Whatever your blood sugar is before you start the test is your "baseline" - this is tightly regulated by the body (largely in the liver), and your baseline blood sugar can be a sign of health or illness. For instance, if a person had a baseline >100mg/dL, I could usually predict fairly accurate if they had diabetes. I'm rusty now as it's been a couple of years.

Normally, following glucose ingestion, you have a large spike in blood sugar levels, as all that glucose hits the blood pretty quick. So, you see a rise on the graphs in that "white paper"; but SLINshot prevented the majority of that "spike" from occurring, keeping blood sugar levels much closer to baseline.

Whether that is due to the SLINshot acting like insulin, or preventing glucose absorption, or what is not tested in those tests.

So, it will keep you from having a sugar spike and crash, which should also prevent an insulin spike, but what does happen with that sugar is yet to be seen.
    Exactly, what is happening to the sugar? Look forward to more info.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Exactly, what is happening to the sugar? Look forward to more info.
    It is being shuttled mainly to muscles and liver for glycogen storage. Some could spill over into adipose if one is just consuming carbohydrates with abandon. If you aren't going crazy with sugar and carbs there should not a be a problem with increased adipogenesis. Id avoid Fats around taking it though. This is my understanding but need to look into the research more. I don't believe it is able to target specific GLUT4 transporters for muscle only but would be the main pathway. Its going to be more like real insulin use in how the effects work........... don't 100% quote me on this though as I haven't had time to look over everything.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

very interested in this
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    very interested in this
    So am I
  18. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    in theory, if we have too much glucose or too much, isn;t our livers job to keep us in a homeostasis balance.. - which keeps us alive.. messing with scares me.

but im sure purus has a good reason

no hate just speculating
    Carbohydrates are not essential for maintaining life - you could go zero-carb indefinitely for years on end. Lowering blood glucose and amplifying the ability to shuttle and redirect circulating glycogen toward muscle tissue is one of the keys to unlocking dramatic and safe body recomposition.
  19. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    Yea, this is way over my head, i have no idea what you saying. If you care to explain, via a PM, i'd be more than glad to learn about this stuff. Thanks man!

LOU
    Go purus ftw
    PM? This is a public forum, why restrict information?

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    explain here, I would like to know to... I mean if you want to explain that is.
    There it is!

And thus completes the entire forum life cycle, haha!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

having trouble finding reviews on this...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Bigt just finished his log and there are two others going and should be another starting soon.

There should be several reviews coming up on another new board MFF as well. Still relatively new so not a ton of reviews out there just yet.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Bigt just finished his log and there are two others going and should be another starting soon.

There should be several reviews coming up on another new board MFF as well. Still relatively new so not a ton of reviews out there just yet.
    Exactly. They should start popping up now that this has been released long enough for some users to use the full bottle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SLINSHOT?
    By mason1014 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 04:57 PM
  2. Anyone have SLINshot yet?
    By blueboy22 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 07:19 PM
  3. A4M White Paper on HRT
    By Headdoc in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0