VPX....I'll let you decide what to call them. - AnabolicMinds.com

VPX....I'll let you decide what to call them.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

VPX....I'll let you decide what to call them.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

People are going to take pot shots at start up companies. It's what they do when they feel a threat. The muscle marinade speaks for itself.

Some will like it, some won't. But the people that do think it's pure win.

I don't care what a piece of paper or a competitor says. Results speak for themselves. YOU should decide if you like it. Don't take someones word for it.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Search. This was actually posted by me and several pages of discussion. All pretty much BS

Was their a point to your post at all? Weird you didn't comment ha
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh nermind....sorry, Guess I could read the title lol ya we are aware of this. I think our response was posted in the other thread
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Owoc says : The bigger picture is that we as an industry have to police ourselves and shut Purus Labs down immediately before new legislation is enacted that will destroy the ethical and outstanding companies of the dietary supplement industry!

Coming from a company that lists everything as proprietary as well as a bazillion ingredients....Jack Owoc is a snake and is anyone surprised, I think not There are a lot of shady companies out there. VPX, BSN, Muscletech and IDS are up there and they are sure doing a good job of leading by example ( with all there great Ethics and integrity....LOL )
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

This was actually not just a blog post. He sent this letter as an "official" letter to all the retailers and distributor of Purus Labs trying to get people to cancel orders and not carry us......real nice stuff lol

We have replied in kind publically. I am at work or I'd post it up.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Oh nermind....sorry, Guess I could read the title lol ya we are aware of this. I think our response was posted in the other thread
    Yea my thoughts were the guy was a douche lol...never saw the other thread. I personally would sue his ass for the last line of that article..though. Fricken dumbass.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Yea my thoughts were the guy was a douche lol...never saw the other thread. I personally would sue his ass for the last line of that article..though. Fricken dumbass.
    Thanks for your concern bud. Much appreciated.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

WOW, what a clown. This is the same company that had injectable prohomones and hormones on the market, just a few years ago. I still have a bottle of injectable 4ad cyponiate(i think that's it), from them. So, they have NO right to talk about anyone else.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    WOW, what a clown. This is the same company that had injectable prohomones and hormones on the market, just a few years ago. I still have a bottle of injectable 4ad cyponiate(i think that's it), from them. So, they have NO right to talk about anyone else.
    That has been my stance all along......don't forget about VPX Gangsta Test
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

greg>jack
    purus>vpx
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

Thanks guise.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    greg>jack
    purus>vpx
    agreed
  14. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    greg>jack
    purus>vpx
    Who is Greg?

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    That has been my stance all along......don't forget about VPX Gangsta Test
    Is there any validity in the claims Jack made?

Also, I have never been a supporter of Jack, but I have used and continue to use VPX supplements. It it hard for me to fault a company that released Monster Test and Gangsta Test, which put on 20 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks!

At any rate... I believe the impending encroachment that congress is on the path toward will only serve to further limit our access to methods and products to better our health and performance - AGAIN
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

What claims do you think are verifieable? Which would you like me to dispel?
  16. Professional Member

What claims do you think are verifieable? Which would you like me to dispel?
    Selling steroids and banned pro-hormonal products in order to fund the initial start up costs associated with opening Purus.

Jack is a very dedicated servant... to himself. I have been made aware of some of the net figures VPX achieves annually regarding revenue, and it is staggering - but in my estimation which is constructed from years of very close observation and correspondence with company employees, the un organization and unconcerned Napoleon complex runs rampant in Florida at the VPX facility.
  17. New Member

Amazing how attitudes about supplements changed once VPX grew and had a larger share of the market. This is also how some Gaspari reps act about steriods and pro-hormones. Gaspari also sold the products. . . .
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Amazing how attitudes about supplements changed once VPX grew and had a larger share of the market. This is also how some Gaspari reps act about steriods and pro-hormones. Gaspari also sold the products. . . .
    Some people love drama...
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

We sold PH/DS which were legal prior to Jan 4th and actually ceased production back around November of all hormonals.

Never sold anything illegal. Some of these PH/DS are basically a loop hole but not illegal.

Not doing anything VPX didn't do to start up their company. We've actually been selling in stores for years now and just recently hit the Internet and have made the push to be up with the big boys after careful saving and planning.
  20. Professional Member

We sold PH/DS which were legal prior to Jan 4th and actually ceased production back around November of all hormonals.

Never sold anything illegal. Some of these PH/DS are basically a loop hole but not illegal.

Not doing anything VPX didn't do to start up their company. We've actually been selling in stores for years now and just recently hit the Internet and have made the push to be up with the big boys after careful saving and planning.
    Thanks so much for the response (reps) I tried Muscle Marinade which ended up in my bag I believe at the Arnold, and I truly loved the flavor AND the results. What a comprehensive blend to say the least! Well done, and keep it up!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anybody get a call from the FDA lately?
    By dumbhick3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 02:27 PM
  2. Call Me Crazy....
    By nosnmiveins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 03:36 PM
  3. 911 Call
    By CDB in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 11:58 PM
  4. Got a call...