Bunk Nolva? Please Help.

1. Bunk Nolva? Please Help.

Hey guys I currently am on a cycle of P-Mag dosed at 50/75/75/75/100/100. I am about half way through the cycle, and I am loving the gains. Nothing too much but definately more dense with increased strength. Cant wait to see what comes.

Recently, I ordered some Nolva for PCT. I am well aware about SERMS and thought it was smart to add one into PCT.

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
    Recycle: 0/4/4/4/4

Question I have is about the Nolva tabs I ordered. I just got them and they are packaged as Novofen 20. Anyone hear or use this style before. I am nervous the Nolva is bunk. Any input? Thanks.

2. you are good to go

3. Nolva tabs are too cheap to fake.... Your good.
    •   

4. looks good, enjoy the cycle

5. Novofen is manufactured by Remedica -- a pharmaceutical company based in Cyprus and one that has been established since 1980. Remedica is a very reputable and credible company that manufactures and supplies a variety of drugs on a global scale; particularly to continental Europe. Novofen is essentially Nolvadex; that is, the active ingredient is tamoxifen citrate. Rest assured my man, this is legit Nolva.

6. Your Nolva should be good to go. I would add another week to your PCT at 10mg ED. 4 weeks IMO is too short to effectively restart HPTa function. I actually like 6 week PCTs.

7. I agree with Kookahdoo, your PCT is too short. I would add at minimum another week and ideally two weeks to match your actual cycle. That is, if your H-Drol cycle is 6 weeks, then your PCT should run at least 5 to 6 weeks. I hope this helps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it teh bunk?
    By Trento in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 04:50 AM
  2. Bunk IGF-1 LR3!!!
    By elcid2007 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 08:26 PM
  3. Think I got bunk gear
    By brugalou in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 40