Nasty Mass PCT

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Nasty Mass PCT

I'm planning on running a Nasy Mass cycle shortly and I'm trying to get my PCT straight. I've gotten a lot of great advice here so i figured you'd be the fellas to run it by. i'm going to run Nolva 40/40/20/20 along with Recycle. i'm planning on starting Organ Shield about two weeks prior to the cycle and all the way through PCT. Are there any more supporting supps i should take to make this a solid PCT. Should I run a Cortisol Blocker, AI or test booster of any variety. I just wanna make certain that i'll keep as much of the gains i make as possible. Also, i ended up with a little gyno from my last cycle. Will this PCT clear that up or am i sorta SOL in that department? this will be mt third PH... first one with a good PCT.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GRat86 View Post
    I'm planning on running a Nasy Mass cycle shortly and I'm trying to get my PCT straight. I've gotten a lot of great advice here so i figured you'd be the fellas to run it by. i'm going to run Nolva 40/40/20/20 along with Recycle. i'm planning on starting Organ Shield about two weeks prior to the cycle and all the way through PCT. Are there any more supporting supps i should take to make this a solid PCT. Should I run a Cortisol Blocker, AI or test booster of any variety. I just wanna make certain that i'll keep as much of the gains i make as possible. Also, i ended up with a little gyno from my last cycle. Will this PCT clear that up or am i sorta SOL in that department? this will be mt third PH... first one with a good PCT.
    Nolva will do the job. You have it dosed double what I have run it at, but to each his own.....

A t-booster is optional, and I prefer to use one so that the gains maintain and sometimes continue during PCT. My choice would be Recycle. Again, a cort product is optional, and if used, should start day 15 of PCT. My choice would be Lean Xtreme.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I've always seen Nolva run at 40/40/20/20. You're saying 20/20/10/10 then? I'll look into it. Also, you run a T-boost during the cycle? what's the pupose of that?
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I've always seen Nolva run at 40/40/20/20. You're saying 20/20/10/10 then? I'll look into it. Also, you run a T-boost during the cycle? what's the pupose of that?
    This is more the new trend. I don't see any reason one is really better than the other, seems more preference. There was a study showing 40 and 20mg acted the same so this is the reason. Id like 40mg early just to get blood levels up but you will have great success either way.

SERM + Recycle is all you will need IMO.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Roger that Grambo. I think I'll roll SERM + Recycle as well as a cort block. I'm gonna stick with the 40/40/20/20 on the nolva. Thanks for the help guys.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

No. I start recycle on Day 1 of PCT, not during cycle....
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    No. I start recycle on Day 1 of PCT, not during cycle....
    Gotcha. That's what I was planning. I've got Nolva on the way and everything else on hand. I'll probably start the cycle on the first. I'm stoked!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    Nolva will do the job. You have it dosed double what I have run it at, but to each his own.....

A t-booster is optional, and I prefer to use one so that the gains maintain and sometimes continue during PCT. My choice would be Recycle. Again, a cort product is optional, and if used, should start day 15 of PCT. My choice would be Lean Xtreme.

couldn't have said it any better myself...

you can run the nolva 20/20/10/10, i do this with all my cycles unless it's an extremely suppressive stack or a long duration cycle.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

well in effort to keep this more cost effective i may drop the dosage, but i'm still gonna hit the first week with 40mgs just to get things rolling.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

well in effort to keep this more cost effective i may drop the dosage, but i'm still gonna hit the first week with 40mgs just to get things rolling.
    Like I said, absolutely nothing wrong with that. I am one of the few people that I have heard of that experience sides from nolva. I have trouble sleeping well while on it and get headaches about 30 minutes after taking it.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Cool brother. I'm going to play it all by ear and see what happens. If i start seeing side i dont like i'll adjust accordingly. Other than the exact dosage, i feel like i have my cycle/ PCT and diet set up and well thought out. I'm getting stoked about it. I should make some good gains. Quick question though, i screwed up a previous PCT with OTC stuff and had a ansty little gyno experience. I've read and heard that it may be possible to fix that with this PCT. Maybe harden up while on cycle and then kinda work away the gyno on the PCT. What are your thoughts on that?
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Once gyno has formed you can't make it disappear without surgery.

What's the gyno like right now? Make sure you have the nolva on hand during the cycle in case of flare up.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Breast tissue development is genetic for males in my family. So there was a little there to begin with. The two cycles prior to this only exacerbated it. All it does is give my chest a fuller look and isnt really even noticeable, unless i flex and then it can be seen. its not too bad. I'm not starting the cycle until i have the SERM for that exact reason.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nasty Mass
    By fightbackhxc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 05:24 AM
  2. NASTY MASS REVIEW!!!!
    By hondizzle420 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 10:15 AM
  3. Can i still get nasty mass?
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs