New to purus labs and have a few questions

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

New to purus labs and have a few questions

I've been lifting seriously for a about 4 years and i have always just stayed with the basics, i.e. whey, creatine, glutamine, aminos, etc... it wasnt until this year that i really got into learning about PH's and started my first cycle not too long ago from a different company. I just stumbled upon Purus labs today and was actually upset i didnt know about them earlier. i would have chosen to use their products over the ones i had just bought. however, i believe it is good to try around until you find what works and i am young and have nothing but time. I am working on a three year plan to get the size i want to be. im up to 243 lbs right now and will be bulking for 97 more days. Im going to cut up and get my BF as low as possible. i do this once a year to decrease the chance of intramuscular fat before going on a bulk again. with that said when is start my bulk again in the end of summer early fall i was wondering which Purus lab supp is best for adding mass. something i can cycle on and off throughtout the year to put on some quality mass in about 8 to 10 months. should these products be cycled every 4 weeks? 6 week? how long pct? what dosages for the cycle? any advice or info would be great. I know nothing about purus labs but there stuff seems promising and i would like to give it ago. any comments would be nice, im here to learn.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    I've been lifting seriously for a about 4 years and i have always just stayed with the basics, i.e. whey, creatine, glutamine, aminos, etc... it wasnt until this year that i really got into learning about PH's and started my first cycle not too long ago from a different company. I just stumbled upon Purus labs today and was actually upset i didnt know about them earlier. i would have chosen to use their products over the ones i had just bought. however, i believe it is good to try around until you find what works and i am young and have nothing but time. I am working on a three year plan to get the size i want to be. im up to 243 lbs right now and will be bulking for 97 more days. Im going to cut up and get my BF as low as possible. i do this once a year to decrease the chance of intramuscular fat before going on a bulk again. with that said when is start my bulk again in the end of summer early fall i was wondering which Purus lab supp is best for adding mass. something i can cycle on and off throughtout the year to put on some quality mass in about 8 to 10 months. should these products be cycled every 4 weeks? 6 week? how long pct? what dosages for the cycle? any advice or info would be great. I know nothing about purus labs but there stuff seems promising and i would like to give it ago. any comments would be nice, im here to learn.
    No PH/PS is safe to cycle on and off all year. With proper supports and PCT's, you are lucky to get two very good cycles in a year.

I do know several people who regularly cycle on and off of Recycle with great results including strength gains and increased lean body mass. recycle requires no PCT at all.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

How old are you brtw?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Im 21 years old and 250 lbs.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Im 21. Im young but im not a little guy trying to put on some size. like i said ive been doing this awhile without PH's and ive reached a limmit i cannot pass natuarlly. Im 5' 10" at 250 and im looking for some PH's i can count on during my offseason.
  6. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

what is your bf?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

11% as of last week. I get checked at the human performance lab here on campus so its close to dead on. I dont know how much i trust random gym attendants at other places.
  8. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

You must be pretty ripped and big as it is.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks check out my album if you want. Thats from when i first broke 200 lbs awhile back. Ive added 50 more lbs to my frame since those photos. I am lucky to have good genetics and I want to get nasty big. Im not content where i am, i want to be the biggest guy around and theres a few guys around my size up here and i want to close the gap. I want to reach my potential but i cant do it on whey and creatine alone. Im on an AMS stack right now and its phenomenal but i was wondering if there was something more out there without going into the real deal.
  10. Banned
    Answers

Why dont you just get on test?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

"get on a test?" what do you mean?
  12. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

He means just get injectable testosterone.

Depends on diet which PH you would use. With a good diet Testosterone boosters can do wonders. You looked pretty impressive at 200, probably look diesel at 250 and anything above that is just massive.

If it were me and I were that big i'd inject. If I didn't have access i'd find a way. I'd also wait a couple of years after diet and test boosters and such put a stall on gains, but you sound like you want to get big. Either way hope you log it, would be awesome to follow
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man, I hear what you mean about going until the test boosters stall out on me. Im still making good gains on the AMS stack. I am actually logging that right now. Its under the Advanced muscle science thread and its the Ultimate mass stack/Nocturnabol log. I started it two weeks and a day ago and went from 234.4 up to 250 as of today. you should check it out. Its 100 days total including pct and im on day 15 right now.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

wouldn't do more than 2-3 cycles of PH's a year. sometimes, 3 doesn't even give your body enough time to comeback to homoestasis.

like said above, recycle would be a great alternative product to cycle on and off of all year without the negative side effects associated with PH usage.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alexx33 View Post
    wouldn't do more than 2-3 cycles of PH's a year. sometimes, 3 doesn't even give your body enough time to comeback to homoestasis.

like said above, recycle would be a great alternative product to cycle on and off of all year without the negative side effects associated with PH usage.
    I went onto their web page and it said ALL of their stuff is discontinued. Is this true??? I would like to try recycle but i dont know if i can still get some. I found it online but dont know if they actually have it.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

We discontinued the PHs (though you can still buy some of them).

Recycle is still good to go. Nutraplanet has it. Also another place has a buy 2 get 1 free deal
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

now im confused about this ban. are all PH's banned or just some. and if just some are, will purus labs be coming out with any new supplements and if there all banned are they gonna find an alternative or are they just gonna run recycle and organ sheild?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

now im confused about this ban. are all PH's banned or just some. and if just some are, will purus labs be coming out with any new supplements and if there all banned are they gonna find an alternative or are they just gonna run recycle and organ sheild?
    I was wondering that myself.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GRat86 View Post
    I was wondering that myself.
    The ban on Janurary 4th banned Bold (1,4), pheraplex and Tren (3.4-estra)

Nasty Mass and Epol contained some of those so they are banned and just as illegal as Testosterone. HOWEVER it seems some local shops are either guessing they won't get caught or just don't know and I saw them sellign it last week lol

We discontinued ALL prohormones because of this ban and FDA scrutiny on the PH industry. We will more than likely never produce PHs again unless something changes.
    However we are making some strides to make some cutting edge products in the natural realm:

Muscle Marinade
    SLINshot
    And a new fat burner with never used ingredients

Purus is going to be around for a long time.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Will Purus Labs continue to make Halovar, or is this one also discontinued? And how does it compare to Nasty Mass and Epol? Thanks
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VaPoRz View Post
    Will Purus Labs continue to make Halovar, or is this one also discontinued? And how does it compare to Nasty Mass and Epol? Thanks
    We stopped making ALL PH ha

We made a ton of product though on our last runs so there is a lot of Halovar on the market from all the retailers. It is much more mild and less sides. It won't be as explosive in the gains department but it can be used for up to 6 weeks and is a great cutter, recomp, or lean bulk option. Very much like Var and Tbol at the right dosages.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  22. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Will purus think about doing limited runs of PH's or are you guys done for good?
  23. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Will purus think about doing limited runs of PH's or are you guys done for good?
    Bro, I dont know how the Purus rep can explain it any better haha... There will be no more PH's ever produced from purus, not even limited run PH's, unless the FDA backs down, which will doubtfully happen..
  24. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Company's still do limited runs of products.

See Competitive Edge Labs and Primordial Performance for their most recent limited runs. No reason why a company like Purus couldn't do something like that. I'm no idiot, it was a fair question.
  25. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Company's still do limited runs of products.

See Competitive Edge Labs and Primordial Performance for their most recent limited runs. No reason why a company like Purus couldn't do something like that. I'm no idiot, it was a fair question.
    Wasnt callin you an idiot dude... And I know CEL and PP are doing limited runs, but those limited runs werent a surprise.. Wouldnt purus have already talked about or released any limited run PH's by now?
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I very highly doubt it though I wish we would

As said there is too much FDA pressure and they can just come in and shut you down and cause major financial headaches for companies and maybe even ruin them if they so choose. This is last thing anyone wants. Its not worth the money to buy tousands of dollars in powders just to possibly have it all seized.

CEL had these runs in the works for some time and it was worth it for them to run them and get rid of what they had but they also discontinued all their main lines and made only one runs of these last ones.

PPs runs were because they ran into some Tren powders for good price or an old order finally came through. Also smart move to make a few bucks on a soon to be banned item

We are more focused on the non-hormonal side now.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

so how long til some new products come out? we looking at months or years? I dont know if youre all starting from scratch or have some stuff in the works already.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

so how long til some new products come out? we looking at months or years? I dont know if youre all starting from scratch or have some stuff in the works already.
    Already have things in the works my good friend. We knew the PH ride was not going to last forever.

Coming out in about a week - week and a half is our Muscle Marinade pre-workout product we have been researching and developing for the last year. Also around the same time our insulin mimetic SLINshot is coming out. We also have a new fat burner in the works.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Already have things in the works my good friend. We knew the PH ride was not going to last forever.

Coming out in about a week - week and a half is our Muscle Marinade pre-workout product we have been researching and developing for the last year. Also around the same time our insulin mimetic SLINshot is coming out. We also have a new fat burner in the works.

Sweet, im interested in this SLINshot stuff. what do you think of it??
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet, im interested in this SLINshot stuff. what do you think of it??
    Haven't tried it yet but we have actually blood work backing up its actions. It is a new novel ingredient. The research looks VERY good though.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

awesome man thanks, I'm gonna have to try it for sure
  32. Registered User
    Answers

HI GUYS NEW TO PURUS LABS, JUST FINISHED MY FIRST PH HALOVAR CYCLE. STARTED AT 211 POUNDS AND FINISHED AT 225 POUNDS, HAD GREAT RESULTS NOT ONE SIDE EFFECT, USED NOVEDEX FROM GASPARI SO FAR HAVE KEPT ALL MY GAINS AND GOT EVEN STRONGER WHILE I WAS ON IT. WHEN I FOUND OUT THE BAN WAS COMMING I STOCKED UP ON HALOVAR,E-POL,AND NASTYMASS ENOUGH TO LAST ME TILL THE END OF NEXT YEAR BECAUSE THE BOTTLES ARE DATED 11/11 EXPIRES.MY NEXT CYCLE STARTS NEXT MONTH AND ITS GONA BE EPOL, IVE READ YOU NEED A SERM FOR EPOL, I HAVE NO RELIABLE OR TRUSTED SOURCES THAT CAN HELP GUIDE ME TO FIND A REAL LEGIT SOURCE . i WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE THE HELP IF ANY OF YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME. THANKS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Labs... Your Next!!
    By Pipes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 09:59 AM
  2. Purus labs
    By jeremyaaron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 03:27 PM
  3. Purus Labs M14-E?
    By MHA in forum Anabolics