PCT review after P-mag cycle. Please review.

  1. spierski0313's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    59.76%

    PCT review after P-mag cycle. Please review.


    Hey guys.

    I am about to start a six week cycle of CEL P-mag dosed at 50/50/75/75/75/100. From what I have read, P-mag is fairly mild and would not typically require a SERM (although available on hand). For PCT I was considering the following:

    Weeks 1-4:

    Purus Labs Recycle (as directed)
    Inhibit E (2/2/1/1)
    CEL Cycle Assit (as directed)

    Starting at Week 3:

    Vitamin C for cortisol control (would this be acceptable, I heard this works)
    Possible Suppress C

    What do you guys think of my PCT? Do I have all bases covered? Any suggestions or altercations you would make. I heard Purus Labs Recycle is great, and was just wondering how it compares to CEL PCS, which I have used in the past. Thanks.


  2. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,855
    Rep Power
    1179514
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by spierski0313 View Post
    Hey guys.

    I am about to start a six week cycle of CEL P-mag dosed at 50/50/75/75/75/100. From what I have read, P-mag is fairly mild and would not typically require a SERM (although available on hand). For PCT I was considering the following:

    Weeks 1-4:

    Purus Labs Recycle (as directed)
    Inhibit E (2/2/1/1)
    CEL Cycle Assit (as directed)

    Starting at Week 3:

    Vitamin C for cortisol control (would this be acceptable, I heard this works)
    Possible Suppress C

    What do you guys think of my PCT? Do I have all bases covered? Any suggestions or altercations you would make. I heard Purus Labs Recycle is great, and was just wondering how it compares to CEL PCS, which I have used in the past. Thanks.

    Pmag and Halovar/Hdrol are mild in side effects but not on HPTA suppression. Use a SERM for your PCT combined with Recycle for a perfect PCT. No reason to skimp on this especially if it is on hand.

    Recycle is great and all our reviews have been really outstanding. If you have the extra cash I suggest 6caps a day but 4caps a day will be just fine as well if not.

    I think PCS is a very good product but I personally believe Recycle is superior. But that is just me
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. New Member
    alexx33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%

    i would also get a SERM, bloodwork has shown that pmag/hdrol are both suppressive and both will need a SERM to get your HPTA functions back on track. look into clomid or nolva, both will work great for this situation.

    as for an added helper, i too would add in the recycle. there's a few logs on here showing how great of a product recycle truely is. rippednmichigan and another guy are running them in the supplement log section.
    •   
       

  4. spierski0313's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    59.76%

    Ok guys thanks alot.

    I have another question tho. What do you think I should dose Nolva at (that is the SERM I have on hand). Would you recommend any other SERM instead? I did not use a SERM for my previous H-drol cycle, so I am a tad skeptical. Are there any sides that Nolva would induce?
  5. New Member
    alexx33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%

    i dose my nolva 20/20/10/10 (10 for a 5th week if it's a suppressive cycle)

    this way has worked really well recently with most people.


    nolva- 20/20/10/10 (mg)

    recycle- 0/4/4/4/4/4 (caps a day)
  6. spierski0313's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    59.76%

    Right on thanks alot.

    Did u notice any types of sides using Nolvadex? Another question I have is my Nolvadex is running low and my prior source is no longer available. Can you PM me where you get yours if possible. Any ideas?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,855
    Rep Power
    1179514
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Never noticed any sides from Nolva. Some acne just from boosted test and hormone fluctuation but that's more PCT related and nothing bad.
  8. New Member
    alexx33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by spierski0313 View Post
    Right on thanks alot.

    Did u notice any types of sides using Nolvadex? Another question I have is my Nolvadex is running low and my prior source is no longer available. Can you PM me where you get yours if possible. Any ideas?
    i've never noticed any side effects associated with nolva at all.
  9. New Member
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    40.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by alexx33 View Post
    i dose my nolva 20/20/10/10 (10 for a 5th week if it's a suppressive cycle)

    this way has worked really well recently with most people.


    nolva- 20/20/10/10 (mg)

    recycle- 0/4/4/4/4/4 (caps a day)
    Perfect PCT right there
  10. spierski0313's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    59.76%

    Can anyone PM me or recommend a good site/source to get some Nolvadex?
  11. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,253
    Rep Power
    719847
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by spierski0313 View Post
    Can anyone PM me or recommend a good site/source to get some Nolvadex?
    Asking for sources is against forum rules.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  12. New Member
    alexx33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by spierski0313 View Post
    Can anyone PM me or recommend a good site/source to get some Nolvadex?
    google search is your best friend.


    make sure to get a bottle of recycle as well for the perfect PCT.
  13. spierski0313's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    59.76%

    Thanks guys.

    I am just worried about trusting the quality of generic Nolvadex over the internet without any prior experiences/suggestions. Any help or comments would be appreciated. I fould one site where available just a tad leery.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 11:12 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:18 PM
  3. Review My Cycle
    By vdelquie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 09:07 PM
  4. *NEW* Controlled Labs Contest: Review the Review!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 12:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in