Halovar and E-Pol - AnabolicMinds.com

Halovar and E-Pol

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.

Halovar and E-Pol

Hey guys,

Im new to anabolic minds but not new to the supplement world. Im 22 years old been training since i was 17 and currently weight 250 lbs. I want to put on weight and have tried using gaspari novedex before and had some results from that but id like to step it up. I am somewhat new to Purus Labs but did some research on halovar and e-pol and purchased them because of finding them pretty cheap. I also purchased novedex to use as a PCT. I also have ISS reserach Pro M3 protein for after workouts, taking animal pak for a multi vitamin, and gnc creadrive postworkout as well.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by marr0094 View Post
    Hey guys,

Im new to anabolic minds but not new to the supplement world. Im 22 years old been training since i was 17 and currently weight 250 lbs. I want to put on weight and have tried using gaspari novedex before and had some results from that but id like to step it up. I am somewhat new to Purus Labs but did some research on halovar and e-pol and purchased them because of finding them pretty cheap. I also purchased novedex to use as a PCT. I also have ISS reserach Pro M3 protein for after workouts, taking animal pak for a multi vitamin, and gnc creadrive postworkout as well.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    First off, I would strongly advise against taking both of those products together. If at all possible, try to find a second bottle of Halo. It is a perfect product for a first time user of designers.

Next, you need to do some more research on PCT. Novedex by Gaspari is not going to work as your PCT. There is a difference between Novedex and Nolvadex.

Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    First off, I would strongly advise against taking both of those products together. If at all possible, try to find a second bottle of Halo. It is a perfect product for a first time user of designers.

Next, you need to do some more research on PCT. Novedex by Gaspari is not going to work as your PCT. There is a difference between Novedex and Nolvadex.

Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.
    100% agree with all of this.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.

Ok thanks guys, I understand the gaspari product isnt going to work for PCT but could you guys recommend a brand name or something popular for this? I also canceled my E-pol purchase. Would I need a second bottle of Halovar to get any results from using the product?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SERM for PCT

Best results would cone with 2 bottles.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.

ok im having a hard time finding what I think is a SERM but here are a couple products i think might be considered a SERM After-FX PCT Therapy by Maximus Labs or Purus' Re-Cycle product work?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

They are good starts but you need a real SERM. These are mostly found from research chem conpanies. Search around here on SERMs. Nolvadex or Clomid, they are not Supps
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.

ok guys think i found something acceptable but let me know what you think

Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

send me a pm and ill send you a link if youd like to see where i found it

Similar Forum Threads

1. HALOVAR!!!
    By thajspot32 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. First halovar run. .
    By lurker44 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 06:43 AM
  3. Im new to this and need help, about Halovar!
    By sofock in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 03:39 PM
  4. halovar :)
    By loupenguin in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:32 AM
  5. Need help on Halovar pct
    By griller88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:18 AM