- 10-26-2009, 01:52 PM
- 10-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Looks like a preworkout supp, can not wait to see what is in it, heard from people its different than most, so we shall see.doing my own thang!
- 10-26-2009, 04:31 PM
10-26-2009, 08:14 PM
10-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Few quick notes on the product:
*It is a new Pre-workout product
* 8+ Months of R & D with a major University went into the product.
* Research looked at real human studies when deciding on ingredients. If there are no good human studies the ingredient did not make it into the product.
* The amount in servings include FULL DOSAGES that were used in the studies.
* There will be one brand new ingredient that no one else has and that is to backed up by blood work.
* Some actives will be double what is on the market with most mainstream products.
* One of the flavors will be cotton candy
10-26-2009, 09:57 PM
10-26-2009, 10:03 PM
I know everything is finalized except the flavor. As soon as that is nailed down this will be coming. I should have a label to post up soon.
I am not part of the marketing/sales team but as soon as I know about that part will let you guys know.
I have actually given just about all the info I personally have for the most part. I can't play all my cards
10-26-2009, 10:23 PM
10-27-2009, 11:22 AM
10-27-2009, 04:45 PM
January 1, 2010
The field of pre-workout changes.
11-02-2009, 10:34 AM
11-02-2009, 11:16 AM
interested in this for sure! can't wait, specially since you have the actual user dose. not for instance 50 servings per bottle, but use 4 servings per w/o.
can't wait to see a product writeup.
11-03-2009, 10:48 AM
11-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Looking forward to seeing what this turns out to be. I have had the pleasure of trying several excellent pre-workout mixes but the taste, even if not horrible, was enough that over time drinking it down became a chore.
So a flavor of Cotton Candy would be nice as long as it isn't an extreme cotton candy borderline hydrochloric acid :P
11-05-2009, 10:43 AM
11-05-2009, 10:45 AM
but will we want to drink it because not only from what it gives us but because the taste is that great?
11-05-2009, 11:56 AM
11-06-2009, 11:11 AM
11-06-2009, 01:25 PM
11-09-2009, 12:28 AM
I used a dose of ONLY the slim portion of the formula and was very impressed for sure.
It did last a little longer than i wanted it to though. I workout at 6pm and had trouble sleeping at 10pm. I'll be using MM an hour before workouts for sure.
I'll add that i hope you like the tingles as well.
11-13-2009, 01:33 PM
How will this compare to iForce Maximize? Just curious as Maximize looks like a solid product that I was wanting to try. Maybe I will wait.....
11-25-2009, 03:24 PM
11-29-2009, 03:33 PM
12-01-2009, 02:28 PM
12-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Can't wait a month?
There will be giveaways as soon as it is ready for sure. Finishing touches are being put on it right now.
12-01-2009, 05:17 PM
12-02-2009, 11:33 PM
12-02-2009, 11:38 PM
12-03-2009, 02:25 AM
12-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By benj851 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-19-2011, 10:30 PM
- By joutlaw29 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2011, 04:32 AM
- By winwrightsa in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:55 AM
- By winwrightsa in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:51 AM
- By zacrob23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:26 PM