Looks like a preworkout supp, can not wait to see what is in it, heard from people its different than most, so we shall see.
Proudly Sponsored by: PES
any ingredients or spoilers?
Few quick notes on the product:
*It is a new Pre-workout product
* 8+ Months of R & D with a major University went into the product.
* Research looked at real human studies when deciding on ingredients. If there are no good human studies the ingredient did not make it into the product.
* The amount in servings include FULL DOSAGES that were used in the studies.
* There will be one brand new ingredient that no one else has and that is to backed up by blood work.
* Some actives will be double what is on the market with most mainstream products.
* One of the flavors will be cotton candy
Is it an NO product? Stim? Define SOON? Presale at an incredible giveaway price????? (Have to try).
I know everything is finalized except the flavor. As soon as that is nailed down this will be coming. I should have a label to post up soon.
I am not part of the marketing/sales team but as soon as I know about that part will let you guys know.
I have actually given just about all the info I personally have for the most part. I can't play all my cards
January 1, 2010
The field of pre-workout changes.
interested in this for sure! can't wait, specially since you have the actual user dose. not for instance 50 servings per bottle, but use 4 servings per w/o.
can't wait to see a product writeup.
Looking forward to seeing what this turns out to be. I have had the pleasure of trying several excellent pre-workout mixes but the taste, even if not horrible, was enough that over time drinking it down became a chore.
So a flavor of Cotton Candy would be nice as long as it isn't an extreme cotton candy borderline hydrochloric acid :P
but will we want to drink it because not only from what it gives us but because the taste is that great?
I can't wait to get my hands on some.
this has my interest. is there a price range
I used a dose of ONLY the slim portion of the formula and was very impressed for sure.
It did last a little longer than i wanted it to though. I workout at 6pm and had trouble sleeping at 10pm. I'll be using MM an hour before workouts for sure.
I'll add that i hope you like the tingles as well.