E-Pol Questions thread

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since the M14-E thread is getting a lot of people asking questions about other products I decided to make some other threads.

Need info on E-POL?
Post up and the reps will get after it ASAP.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
E-Pol
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol 15 mg **
Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg **

InSLINsified Proprietary Insulin Mimetic 250.5 mg **
Fenugreek seed (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum)(seed) **
ALA (Alpha Lipois Acid) **
Cinnamon bark extract (Cinnamonum Verum) **
Chromium Picolinate **

boricua

Awards
I am 42 years old thinking in use E-pol this would my third ph in the last 2 years mass cap,halodrol cel and the one .
Would be enough only use recycle for pct or is serm mandatory

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
What is in E-pol. Don't understand the chems.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
So just to make sure I don't F myself up, I was wondering how this looks to you all....

Start E-pol 1 a day for 2 days, then go to 2 a day for the 4 weeks....

And I used all this on the last two epistane cycles, and should keep things smooth on this stuff...which is my first SD adventure.

Milk thistle, fish oil, ZMA, a multi, and whatever "Cycle Support" by whom-ever, be it Purus, CEL, Anabolic Innovations, etc....AAKG powder to help get the good stuff where it needs to be, and whatever else I come across on sale that's good for me, and the usual protein shakes and good amounts of good food :D

So far for PCT I'll have Tamoxifen Citrate, but am unsure of what that dosing should be...last time was 20, 20, 10, 10....and still debating the other stuff...(T-boost and AI)

I think that's it!!

Thanks a bunch!!!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
20/20/10/10 would be sufficient.

Epol is superdrol and "tren" 3,4-estra

Hhhhmmmmm, this sounds interesting. I bet gains on this are enormous !!

-bman-

Awards
sounds like a gyno nightmare for me lol...used to love sd till it betrayed me

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way: Looks great, do it at 1 per day the first week and see how it goes then bump it up. 30mg of SD is a higher dose. You'll have great gains off 15 but can bump it up if you feel the need.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Godfather: yes it gives the gainz!

Bman: Its not really super gyno prone more than other PHs and stacks. But like you said it does occur in some people. It's a possible side of any steroid use. Sucks though!!

-bman-

Awards
yea it def does suck..I LOVE SD!...but after my second run with it it caught up to me and although i got rid of it for the most part....it always flares up when i try again, but maybe i will be a gluton for punishment and give it one more chance for old times sake lol

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
yea it def does suck..I LOVE SD!...but after my second run with it it caught up to me and although i got rid of it for the most part....it always flares up when i try again, but maybe i will be a gluton for punishment and give it one more chance for old times sake lol
I would stay away and try a different compound.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
so I will be cycling EPol real soon and ive decided to just take 1 pill aday for the entire 4 week cycle because i think 15mg of SD is enough and plus its my first time with SD. I was wondering, i have a bottle of Xtren and since 1 pill of EPol would only have 30mg of Tren, could I stack the two to get 60mg of tren? so it would be 15mg SD and 60mg of Tren... good idea or just stick with 1 pill of EPol?

Thanks everyone

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so I will be cycling EPol real soon and ive decided to just take 1 pill aday for the entire 4 week cycle because i think 15mg of SD is enough and plus its my first time with SD. I was wondering, i have a bottle of Xtren and since 1 pill of EPol would only have 30mg of Tren, could I stack the two to get 60mg of tren? so it would be 15mg SD and 60mg of Tren... good idea or just stick with 1 pill of EPol?

Thanks everyone
Have you used tren before?

I see no problems with that personally as the tren could definitely be run higher. Make sure you know how to combat prolactin sides though.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Have you used tren before?

I see no problems with that personally as the tren could definitely be run higher. Make sure you know how to combat prolactin sides though.
Ive never used tren as well.. i just that ppl use higher doses of it during cycles...

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
is there a difference between this 'tren' and the 19nor 'tren'??

Tippster

Awards
Hi

Just finished an epol cycle and started nolva/recycle on monday but since sunday I have got quite a pain in my kidney area - anyone had a smimlar problem before?

Thanks

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have had this pain at the end of SD cycles in the past. It should go away this week.... If not I'd probably get it checked out.

TANTRUM

Awards
I just got 3 bottles of e-pol and need some info on what is the best way to take it and what is the best pct....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your experience for PH?
Age?
Training exp?

One bottle will be good for a cycle. I think 1 pill a day is a good starting point.

alexx33

Awards
I just got 3 bottles of e-pol and need some info on what is the best way to take it and what is the best pct....

nolva or clomid for PCT, a SERM is a must for this stack. you could also add in RECYCLE for a great PCT.

i would dose this at 1-2 caps a day.

GRAMBO BEAT ME TO IT

Last edited:

TANTRUM

Awards
I just got done with a bottle of m14-e ( 3 pills a day) and seen some really lean gains(10 lbs) I'm 33 yrs old and have been working out for many years.. I 'm not sure what serm is and where can i get it??? I plan on starting this cycle monday and hope i don't get alot of water gain from this .. Any info will help me out seeing i've never taking e-pol

Thank you
Tantrum

alexx33

Awards
I just got done with a bottle of m14-e ( 3 pills a day) and seen some really lean gains(10 lbs) I'm 33 yrs old and have been working out for many years.. I 'm not sure what serm is and where can i get it??? I plan on starting this cycle monday and hope i don't get alot of water gain from this .. Any info will help me out seeing i've never taking e-pol

Thank you
Tantrum

what did you take for PCT?? when did your cycle of m14e stop??

TANTRUM

Awards
I'm taking novedex xt... I finished m14e around dec 28

alexx33

Awards
I'm taking novedex xt... I finished m14e around dec 28
that really isn't going to work, research nolva quickly and get a bottle and start doing it ASAP.

novedex xt is an ATD and will not do the same job as a SERM. it's better than nothing i guess but you'll need nolva after a cycle like you have done to get your HPTA function back to normal.

TANTRUM

Awards
Blueboy, i just tried to sent u a pm and couldn't.. Any info u can give will help..

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
I don't have any questions pertaining to E-pol, but I thought I would tell about my personal experience with it up to this point. I'll start with a little background information on myself. I'll be 31 next month and I've been lifting for fifteen years. My first several years of training were typical bodybuilding-style training, and around April 2007 I switched to powerlifting. I would consider myself an advanced user of AAS, GH, and IGF-1. I had done some research on E-pol, Halovar and M14-E and decided to give them a try. I've used Organ Shield and Recycle in the past and was very please with both products. Purus already had a strong reputation in my mind with their products I had tried, so I saw no reason why there would be any difference in their PH/DS.

This is the cycle I've laid out with Purus supplements...

Weeks 1-4 E-pol as directed
Weeks 3-6 Halovar as directed
Weeks 5-8 M14-E as directed
Weeks 1-8 Organ Shield, Liv-52

Before I get flamed for running 17AA's back to back, I feel my personal experience with AAS has lead me to make informed decisions as to what is the most effective and safe dosing method for myself. I'm not recommending this protocol for anyone. This is simply how I chose to run these compounds. With that being said...flame on brothers! :)

I'm currently in day 16 of my experiment and I've put on 16lbs up to this point. The first six days i was up 8lbs. Day nine i was up 13lbs. I've made no drastic changes in diet, training, sleep, etc. Everything is on the same course it was before I began this protocol. My strength has increased as fast as it ever has using any other steroid compound, whether legal or illegal. There is very little, if any, bloat/water retention. Pumps in the gym, even using heavy weight, low reps are excrutiating to say the least. Low back pumps up quick, fast, and in a hurry with little stimulation. Deadlifts and reverse-hypers are a chore. Talking on the phone is even uncomfortable with the bicep/forearm pump that ensues after about sixty seconds. My overall mood is pretty normal, with irritability on the high side. My patience runs out quick, so that is always being kept in check. I feel a bit lethargic at times, but not as much as I have in the past using high-dose propionate and anadrol. My internal temperature is running hot, as I wake up drenched in sweat at night. Sleeping patterns are normal and sex-drive is to the point of being annoyingly high. Overall, I've had a great experience with this cycle, and I feel like Superman on 'roids in the gym...oh, wait a minute...lol.

I hope this is informative and helps a fellow iron brother out in someway.

Ironhyde

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any questions pertaining to E-pol, but I thought I would tell about my personal experience with it up to this point. I'll start with a little background information on myself. I'll be 31 next month and I've been lifting for fifteen years. My first several years of training were typical bodybuilding-style training, and around April 2007 I switched to powerlifting. I would consider myself an advanced user of AAS, GH, and IGF-1. I had done some research on E-pol, Halovar and M14-E and decided to give them a try. I've used Organ Shield and Recycle in the past and was very please with both products. Purus already had a strong reputation in my mind with their products I had tried, so I saw no reason why there would be any difference in their PH/DS.

This is the cycle I've laid out with Purus supplements...

Weeks 1-4 E-pol as directed
Weeks 3-6 Halovar as directed
Weeks 5-8 M14-E as directed
Weeks 1-8 Organ Shield, Liv-52

Before I get flamed for running 17AA's back to back, I feel my personal experience with AAS has lead me to make informed decisions as to what is the most effective and safe dosing method for myself. I'm not recommending this protocol for anyone. This is simply how I chose to run these compounds. With that being said...flame on brothers! :)

I'm currently in day 16 of my experiment and I've put on 16lbs up to this point. The first six days i was up 8lbs. Day nine i was up 13lbs. I've made no drastic changes in diet, training, sleep, etc. Everything is on the same course it was before I began this protocol. My strength has increased as fast as it ever has using any other steroid compound, whether legal or illegal. There is very little, if any, bloat/water retention. Pumps in the gym, even using heavy weight, low reps are excrutiating to say the least. Low back pumps up quick, fast, and in a hurry with little stimulation. Deadlifts and reverse-hypers are a chore. Talking on the phone is even uncomfortable with the bicep/forearm pump that ensues after about sixty seconds. My overall mood is pretty normal, with irritability on the high side. My patience runs out quick, so that is always being kept in check. I feel a bit lethargic at times, but not as much as I have in the past using high-dose propionate and anadrol. My internal temperature is running hot, as I wake up drenched in sweat at night. Sleeping patterns are normal and sex-drive is to the point of being annoyingly high. Overall, I've had a great experience with this cycle, and I feel like Superman on 'roids in the gym...oh, wait a minute...lol.

I hope this is informative and helps a fellow iron brother out in someway.

Ironhyde
Wow, that is an extensive cycle with some great results.....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are running way too many methyl compounds (4 plus one that is not methylsted but still tough on the liver)

Epol + Halovar is very doable but I wouldn't extend it into the M14E. If you have extensive knowledge and AAS use you know all orals are not that recommended, especially 8 weeks of double methylsted products (not to mention no test :) ).

Look how good you are gaining right now..... I'd cut it off at 6 weeks and save M14E for your next cycle. More is not always better :)

Also what is your PCT?

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
You are running way too many methyl compounds (4 plus one that is not methylsted but still tough on the liver)

Epol + Halovar is very doable but I wouldn't extend it into the M14E. If you have extensive knowledge and AAS use you know all orals are not that recommended, especially 8 weeks of double methylsted products (not to mention no test :) ).

Look how good you are gaining right now..... I'd cut it off at 6 weeks and save M14E for your next cycle. More is not always better :)

Also what is your PCT?
Thank you for the input. I know it's a pretty rough cycle. And I agree with you about no test. This was just something I decided to try while on a break from injectible AAS, so adding test in would somewhat defeat the purpose. But when it all boils down, these "supps" are no different than anadrol, dianabol, or anavar. This is my first experience with PH/DS and sometimes it's hard to keep my head wrapped around the fact of what these compounds really are. OTC or not. Again, I agree with what you're saying. I wouldn't run eight weeks of anadrol, so I appreciate your advice. I'll cut it off at six weeks and save the M14-E for next time. It will take me forever to use all this stuff up. I bought six bottles of Halovar, M14-E and E-pol on the ban date...lol. (Thanks to my rep at Lonestar! :) ) I'm glad it has worked out as well as it has though.

My PCT is going to look like this:

Week 1 - Nolvadex 40mg/day, Recycle 4 caps 2xs/day
Week 2 - Nolvadex 20mg/day, Recycle 4 caps 2xs/day
Week 3 - Nolvadex 20mg/day, Recycle 4 caps 2xs/day
Week 4 - Nolvadex 10mg/day, Recycle 4 caps 2xs/day

That has been pretty standard for me as a PCT protocol with AAS, and it has always worked well. Although I typically also run HCG at 250iu 2xs/week throughout a cycle, I opted not to run it this time. So far my shutdown has seemed relatively mild. I've seen no noticeable shrinkage in the boys like I usually do with injectibles.

My doses for E-pol and Halovar are as directed. Do you recommend upping either one since I'm going to kill it after six weeks, or since this is my first time using these compounds should I leave room to expand next time on dosages? I would think they are fine as is. Your opinion?

alexx33

Awards
i would keep the dosages at 1-2 caps a day for epol and 2-3 a day for the halovar. since you have AAS experience, you may want to run the halovar at 3 caps ED which is 75mg.

i would save the m14e for another as grambo stated above. it's way too many methylated compounds on your liver at once. plus you'll get the same gains from epol and halovar as you would with all 3 stacked together. less is better in this situation.

the PCT looks spot on. i think you're going to the love the recycle.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
i would keep the dosages at 1-2 caps a day for epol and 2-3 a day for the halovar. since you have AAS experience, you may want to run the halovar at 3 caps ED which is 75mg.

i would save the m14e for another as grambo stated above. it's way too many methylated compounds on your liver at once. plus you'll get the same gains from epol and halovar as you would with all 3 stacked together. less is better in this situation.

the PCT looks spot on. i think you're going to the love the recycle.
Thank you for the input. I'm going to up the Halovar to three/day. That seems like a reasonable dose with my previous AAS use. I've used the Recycle before and I was very pleased with it. I think it's a very well designed and manufactured product, and it is a great addition to any PCT protocol.

alexx33

Awards
Thank you for the input. I'm going to up the Halovar to three/day. That seems like a reasonable dose with my previous AAS use. I've used the Recycle before and I was very pleased with it. I think it's a very well designed and manufactured product, and it is a great addition to any PCT protocol.
i couldn't agree with you more. all of the ingredients in recycle have proven research behind them to show you, the consumer that it does work and works very well at that.

jb21

Awards
Quick question, I am getting ready to start my cycle of epol, I have never done a PH but I have done real HGH. I was wondering is it ok to do 1 pill for the first week then jump to 2 pills for the next 4 weeks. I have all my liver care in place, I am worried about my PCT. The place I got it from the guy told me that I would be fine to take the TZ3 stack by sci-fit as my PCT is this going to help me out at all or was it a waste of my time to by teh TZ3. Thanks guys.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question, I am getting ready to start my cycle of epol, I have never done a PH but I have done real HGH. I was wondering is it ok to do 1 pill for the first week then jump to 2 pills for the next 4 weeks. I have all my liver care in place, I am worried about my PCT. The place I got it from the guy told me that I would be fine to take the TZ3 stack by sci-fit as my PCT is this going to help me out at all or was it a waste of my time to by teh TZ3. Thanks guys.
Waste of your time. You need a SERM for this particular PH.

Id start at one pill and stay there for my first cycle honestly.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Waste of your time. You need a SERM for this particular PH.

Id start at one pill and stay there for my first cycle honestly.

Listen to Big G...he know's a thing or two. If this is in fact your first experience with PH/DS, one is plenty. That will be a great starting point and should yield some very noticeable gains, leaving you with room to increase the does next time. Always use the lowest dose possible that yields results.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Should I have letro on hand for e-pol? I know tren has been know to cause gyno. I plan to use torem as my serm

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's really up to you. Won't hurt. Epol has a low dose so it's less likely anything could creep up. People usually use some prolactin type supps for tren.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I'll probably get some 1-Carboxy & p5p just in case.

alexx33

Awards
Cool, I'll probably get some 1-Carboxy & p5p just in case.

p5p dosed at about 200mg everyday will be good.

vitex dosed at about 2,000mg everyday.

that's how i control prolactin support when on a cycle of tren. but as grambo stated above, the tren dose in epol isn't very high so prolactin sides might not even come out on this cycle. especially if you run epol at just one cap everyday.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
p5p dosed at about 200mg everyday will be good.

vitex dosed at about 2,000mg everyday.

that's how i control prolactin support when on a cycle of tren. but as grambo stated above, the tren dose in epol isn't very high so prolactin sides might not even come out on this cycle. especially if you run epol at just one cap everyday.
I plan to take 2 a day. If that makes any difference. Still its only 60mgs

alexx33

Awards
I plan to take 2 a day. If that makes any difference. Still its only 60mgs

60mg is a decent dose but i don't think you should big prolactin issues arise from that level.

personally, i don't see sides with tren until 100mg but remember everyone is different. have a great cycle and let me know how it goes.