e-pol help

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

e-pol help

I am on my 5th day of e-pol now and i was looking at the purus website and it lists the servings on there as 2-3 caps daily while the bottle says just 2. which is the best way to go. I am 210 lbs. and lifting on a 4 day split. I am 23 yrs. old and have run several other ph's before. Just wanted to get my dosing optimal for the best gains. any advice would be good, thnx!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by larrym View Post
    I am on my 5th day of e-pol now and i was looking at the purus website and it lists the servings on there as 2-3 caps daily while the bottle says just 2. which is the best way to go. I am 210 lbs. and lifting on a 4 day split. I am 23 yrs. old and have run several other ph's before. Just wanted to get my dosing optimal for the best gains. any advice would be good, thnx!
    2 caps a day is plenty on Epol! 3 is too much IMO. I would never take 45mg's of superdrol. Many advanced users take up to 3 on the other Purus Pros, however Epol i wouldnt.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Agreed 2 is just right, no need for 3 at all.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

pct after

I am going to get some nolva for my pct, should I run something along side of that or would that be enough. also I am unclear on something. . . . On my next cycle if I choose to run something that did aromatize, should I run something anti estogen with it and if so what? thnx!
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

I am going to get some nolva for my pct, should I run something along side of that or would that be enough. also I am unclear on something. . . . On my next cycle if I choose to run something that did aromatize, should I run something anti estogen with it and if so what? thnx!
    Great choice on SERM PCT.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Not sure if my other post got posted...... Nolva + Recycle or PCS by AI would both be good combinations to enhance PCT.

Well.... M14ADD is the only PH that aromatizes and I don't think you would need an AI on a cycle of that since you want that aromatization.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net