New Product - M14-E

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established

About the Product: 15mg's Epistane/45mg's M14add, 60 caps

This is by far our boldest attempt at manipulating your body's anabolic mechanisms through our synergistic amalgamation of the compounds (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) and (17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol). The first compound is potentially the most potent anabolic compound available OTC. Inherent traits substantiating this are the fact that it does not have to convert to a parent hormone as most pro-hormones (hence the name PRO-hormone) as well as its high orally bioavailability due to methylation. According to Julius A. Vida, heralded as the "Father of Androgenic/Anabolic Chemistry and Pharmacology," this compound is 11 times more anabolic but only .9 times as androgenic when compared to methyltestosterone. What does this mean? This means extreme anabolic benefits (increased protein turnover, increased red blood cells, quicker recovery, heightened endurance, etc?) with very little androgenic side effects (water retention, estrogen conversion, testicular shrinkage, male pattern baldness, etc?). The compound is a methylated derivative of a Japanese anti-aromatase drug, therefore it has been reported to exact strong anti-estrogenic actions as well. Gains are lean, dry, and nothing short of incredible.
The latter compound is a methylated derivative of a highly orally active anabolic compound possessing an extremely efficient conversion to this parent compound. It exerts highly anabolic effects with modest androgenic properties. There is slight potential for estrogen conversion and hence water retention, but the majority of users reports state it?s nothing to be concerned about. Gains are highly visible; pumps are insane; strength increases are fast and substantial.
So, here we have a non-aromatizing, extremely anabolic, low androgenic, potentially anti-estrogenic compound complemented by the inclusion of another highly anabolic, modestly androgenic compound; both with extremely high bioavailability. Need I say more??

"InSLINsified" Proprietary Insulin Mimetic and Potentiation Complex
In an effort to elevate and differentiate our products the new PURUS LABS products have been "InSLINsified." Quite simply, we wanted to be the first to include "pro-insulin" ingredients in conjunction with "pro-anabolic" products. It is insulin, not testosterone, not growth hormone that reins king of all the body's anabolic hormones. From nutrient repartitioning, increased glycogen storage, increased protein synthesis, to muscle cell volumization, the anabolic effects of insulin cannot be overlooked. This is precisely why we have chosen to include our InSLINsified matrix, consisting of only research proven insulin potentiators and mimetics, in all our "pro-anabolic" products at no additional cost to you. InSLINsified consists of chromium picolinate, cinnamon bark extract, fenugreek, and ALA (alpha lipolic acid), all of which have medical research warranting their inclusion in our matrix.

InSLINsified Benefits Include:
* Increased post-exercise glycogen resynthesis
* Enhance GLUT 4 trafficking and insulin stimulated glucose transport
* Lower insulin resistance/ increase insulin sensitivity
* Increase carbohydrate metabolism
* Improve glucose utilization
* Enhance insulin signaling pathway in skeletal muscle

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Not real big on combinations of compounds, but this is a combo I can dig! Would love to run this one.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of those 2 compounds run together; it should be a nice synergy. Looks like an interesting product to say the least. When do you anticipate it will be available?

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of those 2 compounds run together; it should be a nice synergy. Looks like an interesting product to say the least. When do you anticipate it will be available?
It is currently up at several online retailers right now and should be up here very soon.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm just when I think I've had enough orals something like this comes out. Is there a coa on it or anything for the purity of the m14add?

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Hmmm just when I think I've had enough orals something like this comes out. Is there a coa on it or anything for the purity of the m14add?
Yes, we have the COA and have 2 different 3rd party test on this compound.

Also, RTP Labs said that our epistane was the purist they have ever tested.

Both are 99.9%

When you get the lot number off the bottle you can type it in on our website to see the test results for that lot.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome wish I knew bout this before I started the epi 19nor lol. Seems like a great product. 3 caps a day would surely be a nice dose of both with some pretty insane results. The best thing I found bout m14add is its not just a bulking hormone. Even using it while cutting is good. Keeps all strength and altho a little water retention when u come off your super lean. Plus the addition of epi keeoing it dry. Still gets a nice recomp effect. 5 weeks on this would be ideal

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The packaging is freakning sexy!

I'd never want to open it:18:

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
this would be a good run love the epi and m14add mix

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No. At 19 steroids are not where u should be looking!

Tippster

Awards
Would you reccomend this during a cut as the gains are probably dry?

Thanks

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
M14add isnt considered dry, however epistane is.
I would use Halovar if you're looking for a PH/DS during a cut plan.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got lean and stong on m14add with epi. I thing using m14add is good for a cut because of the incredibke strength and when u come off and drop water and see how lean u are ull be amaZed!

Mix that with epi. Its perfect for bulk or cut IMO

clsosa

Awards
Just bought my first cycle of M-14. After my 30 days should i take a test like Recycle and maybe Organ Shield, or should it be taken during? I am really looking forward to Purus products. Any comments as to stacks would really help me out..

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Just bought my first cycle of M-14. After my 30 days should i take a test like Recycle and maybe Organ Shield, or should it be taken during? I am really looking forward to Purus products. Any comments as to stacks would really help me out..
I use Organ Shield daily regardless of what else I am taking....

clsosa

Awards
THANKS.. As far as Recycle what would you recommend as well as other stacks? Now that i have dropped my weight down to about 170-175 and have kept my weight steady for 2 months while maintaining strengh & muscle I am ready to gain some serious mass.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
THANKS.. As far as Recycle what would you recommend as well as other stacks? Now that i have dropped my weight down to about 170-175 and have kept my weight steady for 2 months while maintaining strengh & muscle I am ready to gain some serious mass.
That all depends on your previous PH/PS use.

If this would be your first cycle, I would recommend Halovar + Organ Shield.

PCT is always a personal choice, although personally, I would have no problem using Recycle for PCT for a Halo cycle.

clsosa

Awards
That all depends on your previous PH/PS use.

If this would be your first cycle, I would recommend Halovar + Organ Shield.

PCT is always a personal choice, although personally, I would have no problem using Recycle for PCT for a Halo cycle.
Thanks for the advise. And since this is my first cycle I have purhased Halovar and Organ Shield.

I3arbarian

I3arbarian

Awards
I am sold, I will purchase this product first thing next month along with Organ Shield.

SSD21

Awards
What do you guys think about me throwing this in on the tail end of my E-Stane cycle?

I'd throw it in during week 3.

Currently, I'm running 30mg ED. Do you guys think adding M14-E to the 30mg ED would be safe for the last 2 weeks, given I'm running a 5 week cycle? I think the combination would work well.

clsosa

Awards
What did you decide to use for PCT?
I decided to use Recycle + Organ Shield. I received my bottle of M14-E and noticed a Purus cycle on the side. I am going to stick to this since i have never taken any supplements of this kind only the ususal stuff like creatine pre and post supplements. It shows a 10 week cycle. Any suggestions after the 10 weeks. could I start over or try E-pol plus halovar. maybe even a suggestion on my PCT (Recycle + Organ Shield).

0g1

Awards
What's more effective at growing muscle: e-pol or m14-e? Looking at the ingredients e-pol looks better, but looking at the writeup m14-e sounds more powerful.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
What's more effective at growing muscle: e-pol or m14-e? Looking at the ingredients e-pol looks better, but looking at the writeup m14-e sounds more powerful.
both are very good products. It comes down to what compounds you are comfortble with.

With the right diet, you will see muscle increase with either one.....

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Everyone reacts different to compounds.
By reviews and people i've seen use the products, if you want Strenght and lean mass the go with E-Pol. If you want more size go with M14.

0g1

Awards
OK. That makes sense. I will go with e-pol. I'd just like to say thanks for adding the inslinified matrix. It's basically like Glycobol, but a quarter of the amount (per bottle).

weightrmBB

Awards
Hi there i am a new member and am excited to get involved in the forums. I recently purchased m14-e, it is my second ph cycle. This may be a stupid question but i would like to know if i should change my workout split from each bodypart once/wk to twice /wk to maximize results, due to increased recovery time. Maybe for the first half of the cycle? While on this i plan on eating like a maniac and then some to achieve max results. Some insight on this topic woud be very appreciated.

0g1

Awards
IMO you should listen to your body and do that maximum you can without hurting yourself. I mean, don't work a body part that is sore. Make sure you get enough sleep because a body part won't hurt/repair unless you get sleep.

I just bought 2 e-pol's and 1 m14e. At first I was like "m1,4add o noes mass estrogen". But now I figure that the epistane kinda balances it out and protects from gyno. Great combo because the epistane works on receptors gets them ready to build muscle not fat while the m14add smashes them with hormones for bulking. If my limited understanding is correct ... this product is lean+mean!

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Is their any logs of this product out there? I've real interested but I can't find much information on it through this forum or googling. PCT for this product is as simple as their product, "recycle"? Is their not severe shut down with this product? Also, if you can only afford to run cycle support/organ shield for one part of the cycle is it better to run it on cycle or on the pct? Do you recommend upping calories around 1000 over maintenance?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there i am a new member and am excited to get involved in the forums. I recently purchased m14-e, it is my second ph cycle. This may be a stupid question but i would like to know if i should change my workout split from each bodypart once/wk to twice /wk to maximize results, due to increased recovery time. Maybe for the first half of the cycle? While on this i plan on eating like a maniac and then some to achieve max results. Some insight on this topic woud be very appreciated.
There really is no reason to change up your style when starting a PH/DS. It will make any program that much better. Honestly I would use a split/program that you really like and has worked well for you in the past.

IMO you should listen to your body and do that maximum you can without hurting yourself. I mean, don't work a body part that is sore. Make sure you get enough sleep because a body part won't hurt/repair unless you get sleep.

I just bought 2 e-pol's and 1 m14e. At first I was like "m1,4add o noes mass estrogen". But now I figure that the epistane kinda balances it out and protects from gyno. Great combo because the epistane works on receptors gets them ready to build muscle not fat while the m14add smashes them with hormones for bulking. If my limited understanding is correct ... this product is lean+mean!
Definitely listen to your body. Working a muscle that is sore is alright, just don't work it if it is hurt....very major difference. I will bet soreness won't be much of a factor on cycle though ;)

Yes it should provide lean and mean gains :D M14ADD aromatizes providing estrogen which is actually needed for growth (something that seems to get forgotten in the world of TEST is the best). The Epistane should balance it out though and keep things from being too "watery" but still getting the positive effects of the estrogen.

Is their any logs of this product out there? I've real interested but I can't find much information on it through this forum or googling. PCT for this product is as simple as their product, "recycle"? Is their not severe shut down with this product? Also, if you can only afford to run cycle support/organ shield for one part of the cycle is it better to run it on cycle or on the pct? Do you recommend upping calories around 1000 over maintenance?
It is very new obviously so logs have either just begun or about to begin. I will see if there are any that have started yet. Obviously the compounds are known so its not like a brand new compound we don't know how they might pan out. I hope to get some logs of Purus stuff here at AM (particularly M14E going very soon).

The shutdown is going to vary from person to person but yes these are two pretty powerful compounds and they are going to supress the HPTA. Personally if you have access to a SERM (Nolva, clomid, torem) I would use that in PCT along with Recycle for the best PCT money could buy (IMO ofcourse :) )..... I pretty much always run a SERM + an OTC product like Recycle, Post Cycle Suppor etc. Obviously not everyone wants to go down that road though.

It would be better to run it On cycle, but I would really encourage you to use it on cycle and in PCT.

As far as calories go I will say that it depend on a lot of factors, particularly your body type, metabolism and your goals.
I usually just go for 500kcals over maintenance, but I also prefer lean bulking and tend to put on fat semi easily. If you were worried just about overall size and bulk then 1000kcals would be a decent place to start.

SSD21

Awards
So I decided to throw in m14-e to my cycle...

I run 20mg CEL E-Stane and 2 m14-e caps one day; and 3 m14-e caps the next. Going in an every other day order.

I also run 50mg Formex ED.

My question is, will the Formex kill too much estrogen and cause some bad effects?

I want a very dry, high strength result.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
M14-E just hit the market.
There will be 5 logs going up from promos we did on other sites.
We're going to do one for this site soon as well soon.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I decided to throw in m14-e to my cycle...

I run 20mg CEL E-Stane and 2 m14-e caps one day; and 3 m14-e caps the next. Going in an every other day order.

I also run 50mg Formex ED.

My question is, will the Formex kill too much estrogen and cause some bad effects?

I want a very dry, high strength result.
You just trying to get rid of E-Stane or you like higher dosed Epi? Just wondering your reasoning for the way you are running it.

50mg is a relatively low dose for Form. Normally it may kill too much but with the aromatization of M14ADD I think it would be a nice adjunct to to a cycle.

Exactly how is your cycle laid out, how long have you been on it?

SSD21

Awards
You just trying to get rid of E-Stane or you like higher dosed Epi? Just wondering your reasoning for the way you are running it.

50mg is a relatively low dose for Form. Normally it may kill too much but with the aromatization of M14ADD I think it would be a nice adjunct to to a cycle.

Exactly how is your cycle laid out, how long have you been on it?
I started out my long cycle running E-Stane at 30mg ED for 2 1/2 weeks. I have just begun running 20mg E-Stane + 2 m14-e + 50mg Formex one day / 3 m14-e + 50mg Formex the next, in an EOD fashion.

Day 1: 20mg epi, 2 m14-e, 50mg formex
Day 2: 3 m14-e, 50mg formex
Day 3: 20mg epi, 2 m14-e, 50mg formex
Day 4: 3 m14-e, 50mg formex
etc.
etc.

what do ya think?

SSD21

Awards
Oh, and I just like the strength effects the epi has on my body. Plus, it will allow me to gain a lot of strength and still stay lean.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started out my long cycle running E-Stane at 30mg ED for 2 1/2 weeks. I have just begun running 20mg E-Stane + 2 m14-e + 50mg Formex one day / 3 m14-e + 50mg Formex the next, in an EOD fashion.

Day 1: 20mg epi, 2 m14-e, 50mg formex
Day 2: 3 m14-e, 50mg formex
Day 3: 20mg epi, 2 m14-e, 50mg formex
Day 4: 3 m14-e, 50mg formex
etc.
etc.

what do ya think?
Oh, and I just like the strength effects the epi has on my body. Plus, it will allow me to gain a lot of strength and still stay lean.
Looks pretty good man, formestane can provide some really nice on cycle help.

How long you planning on running that cycle? How long you been on so far?

SSD21

Awards
Looks pretty good man, formestane can provide some really nice on cycle help.

How long you planning on running that cycle? How long you been on so far?
I took e-stane for 2 weeks, 4 days. Started the aforementioned cycle yesterday (Wednesday), with 20mg epi + 2 m14-e + 50mg formex. Today was 3 m14-e + 50mg formex. Actually took one extra formex, so 75mg formex today. I plan on running this current cycle for at least 22 more days. If bad sides appear, then I'll cut it off.

lolipoproid

Awards
i know that ph are for 21 and older but why it put this warning on this product:
WARNING:

Consult with a licensed physician before using this product. Do not take this product if you have or have had any medical condition including, but not limited to, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, anemia, hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia, heart disease, psycological disorder, prostate hypertrophy, or any hormonal abnormalities. Discontinue use if experiencing headaches, heart palpitations, dizziness or anxiety. Consult with your physician if you are taking ANY prescription drugs. This product should not be used by women or males under the age of 18. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Do not use for more than 30 days, consecutively, without a 30 day break

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
i know that ph are for 21 and older but why it put this warning on this product:
WARNING:

Consult with a licensed physician before using this product. Do not take this product if you have or have had any medical condition including, but not limited to, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, anemia, hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia, heart disease, psycological disorder, prostate hypertrophy, or any hormonal abnormalities. Discontinue use if experiencing headaches, heart palpitations, dizziness or anxiety. Consult with your physician if you are taking ANY prescription drugs. This product should not be used by women or males under the age of 18. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Do not use for more than 30 days, consecutively, without a 30 day break
That warning is more for legal reasons.
Just like it states a dosage and most take more. haha

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
WARNING:

Standard warning you will find on almost all similar products.

weightrmBB

Awards
Halovar & M14-e cycle:

Thanks everyone for your info. It is very helpful!. Another question. Should i up my carb intake throughout the day or just postworkout and how many gms.

Also i was told by someone at my gym that if i wanted to keep my gains drier that i should take an anti aromatase ex. formadrol two weeks in and continue through the end of the cycle. Is this right?

Should i up the dosage at any point in the cycle or is the recomended sufficient?

One more thing. This may sound retarded but i have to ask. A buddy of mine had 6 e-pol pills that he gave me. Would throwing those in during the halovar or m14-e part of the cycle do any good?and when?

Stats:
%BF: 13
Wt: 185
Years bodybuilding: 3
Previous PH's: Methyl 1-D, worked great

Other supps:
Solaray vitamins & Liver blend
Biofusion- Thermofusion
Nitrocore 24

Again thanks everyone. I just want to make sure this cycle is perfect with max results.

Last edited:
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halovar & M14-e cycle:

Thanks everyone for your info. It is very helpful!. Another question. Should i up my carb intake throughout the day or just postworkout and how many gms.

Also i was told by someone at my gym that if i wanted to keep my gains drier that i should take an anti aromatase ex. formadrol two weeks in and continue through the end of the cycle. Is this right?

Should i up the dosage at any point in the cycle or is the recomended sufficient?

One more thing. This may sound retarded but i have to ask. A buddy of mine had 6 e-pol pills that he gave me. Would throwing those in during the halovar or m14-e part of the cycle do any good?and when?

Stats:
%BF: 13
Wt: 185
Years bodybuilding: 3
Previous PH's: Methyl 1-D, worked great

Other supps:
Solaray vitamins & Liver blend
Biofusion- Thermofusion
Nitrocore 24

Again thanks everyone. I just want to make sure this cycle is perfect with max results.
Again with your second cycle, I would not stack Halovar and M14-E. Especially after only one cycle of Methyl 1-D a SUPER mild PH. Go with Halovar for a cycle 2-3 pills a day would do you right. (Six Epol pills won't do much I would either throw them out or hold on to them and get some Epol in the future.)

Check out the diet/nutrition sections for information on diets for leaning out. Its more complicated than just telling you to up carbs or only so carbs around workout. On my cuts I usually have cabs in my first meal and postworkout (that is when I would take the Halovar).

An AI is not needed on PH cycles as only M14add aromatizes causing some etrogen build up (which is actaully a good thing and in out product Epi would help keep it under control).... Formestane can be used for some nice effects on cycle but not needed.

weightrmBB

Awards
Would taking the halovar and m14-e as directed on the bottle be ok for me. Halovar first 4 weeks overlapping with the m14-e weeks 3 and 4, then finish with m14-e.
Thanks for your help Grambo

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would taking the halovar and m14-e as directed on the bottle be ok for me. Halovar first 4 weeks overlapping with the m14-e weeks 3 and 4, then finish with m14-e.
Thanks for your help Grambo
Id rather you did a solo Halovar cycle first. I prefer people to stack things after running them solo so they now how they react to particular compounds. You wont be disappointed in a Halovar run though. If you want to run a longer cycle (6 weeks or so) Halovar can be run solo that long.