I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Very glad to be here. AM/NP has been great supporters of Purus Labs.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM Forums

I thinking give a try to some of yours products guys!!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RECYCLE! Welcome guys

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM! :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome Purus Labs...about time! :D

NutraPlanet is proud to offer the full line of quality products from Purus Labs. Be on the lookout for the NEW M14-E!

Lowest Price on Purus Labs :hammer:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

Some of your stuff looks interesting, in particular I think that the Organ Shield at the price point I saw is very reasonable and very very promising, for those who choose to use ancillaries in an effort to try to combat some of the negatives.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Thanks everyone!
We're finally showing face on the internet and not just store fronts.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board, glad to have you along!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard guys!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
welcome aboard

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Sweet! Just finishing my halovar and e-pol stack about to get busy with the Recycle! Love the stuff, can't wait til next time so I can run the Nasty Mass. I have been using your stuff for a while and love it! the new packaging is great too. Glad to see you here.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Just finishing my halovar and e-pol stack about to get busy with the Recycle! Love the stuff, can't wait til next time so I can run the Nasty Mass. I have been using your stuff for a while and love it! the new packaging is great too. Glad to see you here.
Thanks for the support.

Make sure to take a look at M14-E when planning your next cycle.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Awsome, good to hear... You look like beast in your avatar!

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
I leaned out really nice using the e-pol, halovar stack WHILE my weight went up! I started the Recycle today but it doesn't say whether or not to take it with food. Suggestions? I am interested in seeing this stuff work. I was a big, big fan of the original Recycle. I also have a storefront and I push Purus labs more than anything else out there. Couldn't tell you the last time I sold a bottle of Methyl 1-d or that formadol stuff. Was looking at it yesterday and thought, "This craps gonna expire before I sell it!"

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I leaned out really nice using the e-pol, halovar stack WHILE my weight went up! I started the Recycle today but it doesn't say whether or not to take it with food. Suggestions? I am interested in seeing this stuff work. I was a big, big fan of the original Recycle. I also have a storefront and I push Purus labs more than anything else out there. Couldn't tell you the last time I sold a bottle of Methyl 1-d or that formadol stuff. Was looking at it yesterday and thought, "This craps gonna expire before I sell it!"
I haven't noticed a difference with or without food. My personal preference is without food. I like to think in my "always rationalizing mind" that it works better if not being absorbed with anything else ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nifty and welcome! I had just been looking at Nasty Mass today as I was looking around for as I was looking for products with the 13-ethyl-3-methoxy in it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see Purus really blowing up more lately on the net. Good products all around and an amazing team behind it in Grayhorse, blueboy and others. Looking for great things from Purus.

Your boy Grambo ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome!
I really enjoyed the way your website is setup. Going to look at a couple of your products in planning a future cycle.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
PM you back brotha...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah your guys website looks pretty sweet!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm definitely interested in your "Nasty Mass" product. Looks good, Purus!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Welcome,.. I love more choices!

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Man be sure and check out the Recycle! I am two weeks in on this stuff and it's great! I just finished a heavy six week stack and went right into this Recycle and loving it. I swear it looks like I am still cycling on the way my muscles look like they are still drying out and hardening. I usually have a problem with getting soft and then fat when I come off but I am not experiencing that at this time and LOVE it! Give it a go and see for yourself and let me know what you think cause i have tried all the other OTC stuff and even torenifene on one occasion and never came back like i seem to be this time.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Man be sure and check out the Recycle! I am two weeks in on this stuff and it's great! I just finished a heavy six week stack and went right into this Recycle and loving it. I swear it looks like I am still cycling on the way my muscles look like they are still drying out and hardening. I usually have a problem with getting soft and then fat when I come off but I am not experiencing that at this time and LOVE it! Give it a go and see for yourself and let me know what you think cause i have tried all the other OTC stuff and even torenifene on one occasion and never came back like i seem to be this time.
Thank you, it's finally starting to hit web. A lot of awsome reviews popping up. :cool: I've been experiencing it 3 months at a time. haha

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recycle is on my list as the reviews have been solid. Probably pick some up with my next paycheck.

imuscle

imuscle

Awards
since day one i've thought Purus labs products are gonna become the most popular and trendy supplements.
They supply the compounds we want, with a little extra absorbtion formula, with sleek and well designed bottles and labels.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
since day one i've thought Purus labs products are gonna become the most popular and trendy supplements.
They supply the compounds we want, with a little extra absorbtion formula, with sleek and well designed bottles and labels.
Thanks for the kind words, continue to expect BIG things in the next couple years, we will putting out a lot of new products. We've been working on a pre-workout for almost a year now. It will be awsome to say the least.

lean

Awards
hello purus labs i have some questions ...a few of my friends have taken your nasty mass and there getting great results so i picked up a bottle my self and have been on for a 1 week today they said i shoudnt feel or notice anything till about week 2 is that correct ? also they said that on the nasty mass you dont have to to take a pct is that true lol i was going to take the recycle any way because i heard taking the pct only gets you bigger ....also im thinking of doing the anabolic diet but does that work good with nasty mass since it wants you to take it with carbs all the time and if not whats a good diet plan to get the best results off your product?

id really appreciate yalls help

clsosa

Awards
Thanks for the kind words, continue to expect BIG things in the next couple years, we will putting out a lot of new products. We've been working on a pre-workout for almost a year now. It will be awsome to say the least.
A pre-workout!!! that would really be great. That is something I am really looking for at this moment. In the meantime I guess you wouldn't have any suggestions for a Pre would you??

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hello purus labs i have some questions ...a few of my friends have taken your nasty mass and there getting great results so i picked up a bottle my self and have been on for a 1 week today they said i shoudnt feel or notice anything till about week 2 is that correct ? also they said that on the nasty mass you dont have to to take a pct is that true lol i was going to take the recycle any way because i heard taking the pct only gets you bigger ....also im thinking of doing the anabolic diet but does that work good with nasty mass since it wants you to take it with carbs all the time and if not whats a good diet plan to get the best results off your product?

How old are you? This is your fist cycle right?

Hell yea you need PCT! And don't expect to get bigger in a PCT..... Sounds like you didn't do much research before popping this pills.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? This is your fist cycle right?

Hell yea you need PCT! And don't expect to get bigger in a PCT..... Sounds like you didn't do much research before popping this pills.
Very much agreed.

Can you give us a little more background info?

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Speaking of diets with certain products, I found that I love waxy maize. I like to go the lo card way but when I work out, I use the waxy maize to fuel the workout and not worry about my body burning my protein shake, it goes to the muscles that are wide open and sucking everything in because of the insulin surge from the Waxy Maize and my energy is coming from the sugar. I also carb loaded on the weekends, pasta, pizza (sometimes), rice and rice and oh yea, did I mention rice. Anyway, as a personal trainer, novice dietitian and pre-pharmacy student I do know one thing, not every thing works for everybody, so read, study and plan and you will get more results than if you didn't. Not everyone can count on genetics, so do what you can to gain the edge and that is knowledge my friend.
Also, I ran this diet with my six week cycle of halovar and e-pol and finished with Recycle and RPM.
I am really stoked about what you got coming for a pre-workout!

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards

Please slap your friends for us and tell them to run PCT! :)

lean

Awards
hahaha very much agreed i know i was going to take a pct they just said they didnt have to on it there on spawn now and said they had to run a pct for that i told them if you gotta do it for spawn then you gotta do it for nasty mass so i feel yall on that and about getting bigger on a pct i mean if i keep my gains that i get from nasty mass then i can keep gaining easier while on recycle right ?? and yall didnt answer me how long does it take before you start noticing alot i feel like my muscles are always hard so far tho so i gues thats good lol and thanks for the diet info but i need more of like yes are no with the anabolic diet what shouldd i do? also i usually train each body part once a week.. on the nasty mass(oh i love the name)can i workem out twice a week ?

a little about me
5'10
188 today
im not a scrawnny kid everybody says i look like 210-215 and ive never done any supplements like this and i get asked if i do streroids like 8 times a day and my weight varys i can be 170 185 165 188 all in a 4 week time it just depends how i want to work out or how much cardio i do and what i eat im also getting my nasm trainers cert. in about 3 weeks so i want to start getting huge i will post sum before and after pics when im done

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id personally run a SERM if that was an option for you. Oh and ya.....avoid your friends advice from now on, come to us lol

This is your first cycle I assume? I would have suggested a different compound but oo late now! ha

Id grab some cycle support product if you don't have any (Organ Shield eh Greg? :) )

*It is very likely you will lose some weight (water definitely) and strength in PCT, it just happens though if you do everything right you should be able to keep most of it particularly the strength. Maintaning is the name of the game in PCT. Just giving you a heads up so you dont get discouraged.

lean

Awards
ya its my 1st 1 what route would have you taken for your 1st run ? im picking up the recycle should i start the day the nasty mass is done? and what is serm lol? but if yall can go to my last post and answer those questions it would be great to clear that stuff up thanks