All About Ligandrol (LGD-4033)

1. All About Ligandrol (LGD-4033)

All about the SARM Ligandrol (LGD-4033)
    President of Proteinfactory.com
    Text me anytime for supplement
    advice. 732-901-9600

2. LGD is suppressive and you need a PCT.

Capsulated SARMs are just as potent, if not more potent, as liquid SARMs.

Also in your RAD post you said RAD is not suppressive. Except it is......
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   

3. thanks for the info...have you ever considered being an author or writing articles. we need article writers on our site for SARMS? thank you
    President of Proteinfactory.com
    Text me anytime for supplement
    advice. 732-901-9600

4. Capsule vs liquid has no difference... just depends on raw material quality...

Honestly this just looks like an ad for whatever brand you're hawking. All sarms do suppress testosterone, imo, if ran properly MOST will not need a pct (fsh and lh will stay pretty high) but it is still a risk especially for people with already low testosterone.

"As a side effect free alternative to steroids, Ligandrol can be used in the bodybuilding and athletic competitions." blatant lie... the studies even show they have various side effects... such as lowering hdl cholesterol. Your article is also riddled with grammar and word choice issues. Try to put out quality stuff man... these compounds are no joke and telling someone it has no side effects is really irresponsible.

5. After reading that link I wouldnt buy anything from Protein Factory. Honestly, looks like you have no idea what you are trying to sell and as a consumer that makes me dismissive.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    After reading that link I wouldnt buy anything from Protein Factory. Honestly, looks like you have no idea what you are trying to sell and as a consumer that makes me dismissive.
    Oh I think they are quite aware. They are just trying to fool the general public in the descriptions which is just as bad.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LGD-4033 Ligandrol
    By Jcd5710 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 07:05 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2015, 06:22 PM
  3. Simple questions about LGD 4033
    By CJNator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2015, 09:29 AM