All About Ligandrol (LGD-4033)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGD is suppressive and you need a PCT.

Capsulated SARMs are just as potent, if not more potent, as liquid SARMs.

Also in your RAD post you said RAD is not suppressive. Except it is......

AlexRogers

AlexRogers

Awards
thanks for the info...have you ever considered being an author or writing articles. we need article writers on our site for SARMS? thank you

enraged_chris

Awards
Capsule vs liquid has no difference... just depends on raw material quality...

Honestly this just looks like an ad for whatever brand you're hawking. All sarms do suppress testosterone, imo, if ran properly MOST will not need a pct (fsh and lh will stay pretty high) but it is still a risk especially for people with already low testosterone.

"As a side effect free alternative to steroids, Ligandrol can be used in the bodybuilding and athletic competitions." blatant lie... the studies even show they have various side effects... such as lowering hdl cholesterol. Your article is also riddled with grammar and word choice issues. Try to put out quality stuff man... these compounds are no joke and telling someone it has no side effects is really irresponsible.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After reading that link I wouldnt buy anything from Protein Factory. Honestly, looks like you have no idea what you are trying to sell and as a consumer that makes me dismissive.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After reading that link I wouldnt buy anything from Protein Factory. Honestly, looks like you have no idea what you are trying to sell and as a consumer that makes me dismissive.
Oh I think they are quite aware. They are just trying to fool the general public in the descriptions which is just as bad.