Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so far specs look good. coa looks good.

the trigger was pulled today.
will have in approx 4-6 weeks.

90 caps 10mg .

It will actually be available for presale soon.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice. this is one of my favorite substances. let us know when that presale hits. is it staying at the price listed?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Presale price one day only of $19.99

after that the price point will be $25-$30 a bottle.

still at 10mg. 15mg seems to be a bit much in my opinion. I like the flexibility of the 10mg caps. with 15mg caps, you either have to do 15, 30, or 45mg.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
$20 for 90 caps??? Ahhhh, after buying 3 bottles of PP for 60 caps..MIERDA! :aargh: :frustrate

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea when will the presale be available....ergo is an amazing product...i cant believe PP is that much better..but i will certainly have to buy some of yours!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ergo is good but as far as clealiness in gains and less of oil slick on your face, with less bloat PP is the way yo go !!!

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
apowerz6, sounds like you know the best of both worlds. could you tell me, in some detail, the differences. i have heard many different things about each.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well being that Ergo has the mix with 2 and 3 ene isomer it makes it a little dirtier for some- myself included as far as the androgenic sides: acne, increased oil production, BLOAT, aggression... and for Ryan at 45mgs some serious BP issues
While Phera has just the 2ene isomer which for some-myself included makes some mellow, although it breaks me out, less oil-with me but thats with doses 30 and up, and does not make the scalp oily or itch or aggrevate MPB, its just to me more clean, and def a serious mass builder. By no means am an Expert on PP, but I def have benefitted and researched, and picked the brains of Dr. D, and scoured the board when ALR was on the board... Knowledge of the compound makes a big difference...

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Presale starts today right now. $19.99 a bottle.

12 or more email me please at [email protected]

obviously this is the last and only run of this product.

So I'm stocking up myself.

buy em while you can, this time this stuff is definitely gone.
No joke.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its bringing the price at 40 per bottle when i "add to cart"

raider1

raider1

Awards
obviously this is the last and only run of this product.
So I'm stocking up myself.
buy em while you can, this time this stuff is definitely gone.
No joke.[/QUOTE]

Is this really the end ?? Some people seem to think they only warning letters, there is still a lot of time left if they want to officially list these as a illegal substance..right ??
Some sites are staying pat like nothing is wrong , butr there are 3 sites on this board liquidating .. who to believe ? :frustrate But hey at the current prices I am going to buy and buy..PP at 20.00 a bottle ..that is unreal :woohoo: