PUMP JUICE Feeback, post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the reviews are coming in, and so far so good.
Post your comments and reviews here.
thanks.

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
by Scottyo:

PumpJuice 2.0 Log and Review
When I heard prometabolix was coming out with a pre-workout product I was intrigued. I have used a number of their products and was always satisfied with the quality and especially the price. At the same time, I am generally not a fan of commercial cell volumizer formulas or packaged pre-work mixes. I generally tend to make my own. With that said, I want to thank Eddie and prometabolix for letting me test out their product.
Some Stats:
Weight: 196
Height: 5'8-9.
Bodyfat: don't trust calipers too much but ~8%
Lifting Benchmarks:
Inc. BB 275x5 ATF Squats 295x12 weighted pullups 85x5
close grip 270x10-12. elev. SLDL 370x5.

Here is my current situation. I have just recently entered PCT after a very succesful lean bulking 10 week cycle. I have added good strength and size gains, and want to retain as much as possible. Enter PumpJuice and my thorough PCT regimen. I am primarily testing PumpJuice's psychological effects for providing good stamina, energy, and focus as compared to muscle gains etc. I will comment on both, but as I am entering PCT there are a number of variables that effect whether I retain/add/lose muscle and I acknowledge this. On the other hand, this is an almost identical cycle as I ran about 9 months ago, and the PCT regimen is the same. (I can post details if anyone is interested).

Day 1 (Sun Dec 4th)
Weight: same
I usually workout around noon, a few hours after getting up and eating breakfast. I will use a whey/dextrose/taurine shake with a little tri-creatine malate mixed in 15 minutes or so before and then finish it during my workout. I have decided to push this a little closer to my workout and take the PumpJuice2.0 30-40min pre-workout.
Today, I took 1 heaping scoop of the pumpjuice in 6oz of water in a shaker. There was some slight clumping but a spoon took care of that easily. As for taste, I am not a fan of orange flavored things but it tasted pleasant nonetheless. Some chemical/supp taste, comparable to Leptigen Mass.

The PJ kicked in about 5-10 minutes after I hit the gym. It was definetly a pleasant stimulation. Focused but not scattered or jittery. The stimulation was much more subtle than regular caff, ECA, or even custom's Power Jolt. As far as my workout, every lift continued to go up...which is very nice considering I am transitioning into PCT mode. After I had completed my workout I felt like I still had energy to spare and this gradually diminished throughout the day. no crash.
While I did not notice significant pump/volumization during the workout, I did notice that my biceps and forearms (I did a leg/bicep volume day) were still pumped 5-6 hours after my workout, noticeably so. First day's experience was positive.

By the way....1.5 scoops is perfect for my body. I think people are going to really like PJ.

M

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
still have not gotten mine :ntome:

delete this anytime you want

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
same here

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Same, same. Was really looking forward to trying it.

S

sean_25

Awards
sorry.....but ditto, still waitin. will definately post up though if/when i get the goods.

S

saldivar

Awards
Pump juice is awesome!! I have tried x-lpode, superpump, and amp and by far this product blows them away. I tasted the orange flavor. It kind of taste like orange juice with a little bit of milk in it. At first I tought it was bullshit but after 20 min it kicked in. I am not a bodybuilder, but it does give you the pump you want. I compete in powerlifting and helps the weights fly.

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry guys, had major problems with the Post office here ( particular mail carrier). Kinda was taking the **** for himself. Should have never told him anything esp. a dude who trains.

so some people received them and many others didnt, obviously, but I have it worked out now. hopefully EVERYONE gets theirs before XMAS!!!!!

M

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: YAY I GUNNA HAVE A MERRY PIMPMAS!

S

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
relax.....shipping is always a pain in the ass around Christmas.

S

sean_25

Awards
relax.....shipping is always a pain in the ass around Christmas.
maybe i'll refer you to this quote below...means i should have received it by "now".....haven't. Its free. Quit bitchin and if you don't want to be pimped then don't ask/order the product. Now stop your constant bitching about everyone and everything.
hopefully EVERYONE gets theirs before XMAS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.