Guess I will Break the Ice

1. Guess I will Break the Ice

Go to www.projectad.me to view all products designed by ProjectAD....I highly recommend the Kickin Cola flavor as it has grown on me....

I first used Matador on a suggestion from a unbiased friend...I dont get real impressed or get the palcebo effect from all the years of trying different OTC supps...but Matador actually made me feel like I had just taken Metformin...best used 30-45 minutes prior to a meal with carbs for a pretty wicked pump that lasts...

All the ProjectAd supps are of a very high quality....are they all products that I use personally?..No..regardless of brand there are certain supps I personally dont use but that's a individual thing and doesnt reflect on the products quality and effectivness others gain from them...

Aminotaur btw has 5g of L-Leucine per serving....thats a huge serving of a essential amino that plays a critical role in protein synthesis....
    USE AMS2H10 FOR 10% OFF AT www.projectad.me

2. You cant go Wrong With Kickin Cola!
    •   

3. Intersting line of products... I've never heard of the brand. Are you guys sponsors here?
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

4. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Intersting line of products... I've never heard of the brand. Are you guys sponsors here?
    We have a banner link (hyperlink) which ever you want to call it, r link to our site with a 10% off + shaker code under the anti-aging discussion section
    ProjectAD Social Media Man
    The Athletes Choice
    F*CK AVERAGE BE ELITE #AD

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who will order the 'O webcast?
    By Grunt76 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 07:55 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 12:13 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 11:26 PM