Invictus
Invictus

Manufacturer:

Iron Legion

Price: $49.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 1 total reviews.
Rated: 4 out of 5 Read all 1 reviews

Submit New Review

Invictus

1. 4/5

Positives
    Best thing about this was the deep sleep. Only one time I took Invictus I didn’t sleep like a baby.
    Fat loss – Based off pictures and measurements, I did lose some fat. My weight starting was 234 post holiday and I stuck around 229/232 most of the run. I finished at 231lbs. My measurements were chest (+3/4), Belly Butoon (-1/4”) and waist (-3/4”). Really surprise by my chest and waist measurements. Both were kind of shocking as I didn’t expect much change.
    Reserve muscle mass – Since I didn’t loose much weight this one is hard to gauge. I do feel like I leaned up in the shoulders and abs area quite a bit. Wish I had done a pre-flex picture.
    Application – Super easy to apply. Dries fast.

Negatives/Non Factors
    Smell – I am not a huge fan of the smell but now being a week later, I kind of miss it.
    Immune system – I don’t really think it had any effect on my immune system.
    Inflammation – This didn’t/t really have an affect on my foot. It still hurt due to the arthritis in it.
    Libido – Luckily for me, during about 2 weeks of this run, my wife was giggity giggity. Though honestly, I didn’t really notice me being hornier or anything like that.

Really no negatives.

I plan on taking this again as it seems pretty cost effective when on sale. Overall I am happy with my first transdermal run.

2. I just rubbed .5 into my right neck clavicle region with my wrist.
    I just started today my 1st cycle of only 300mg test cyp per week with Inviticus added into it, so im excited to see how this turns out.

3. Will Inviticus mess with my insomnia @IconicForm. Because if so imma start taking the whole dropper at once around lunch, post workout. So should I be worried about the insomnia or NO?
    Thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Will Inviticus mess with my insomnia @IconicForm. Because if so imma start taking the whole dropper at once around lunch, post workout. So should I be worried about the insomnia or NO?
    Thanks
    I don’t represent Iron Legion, but I know quite a bit about Invictus. It actually is common for Invictus to make it difficult to sleep if dosed within 4 hrs or so of going to bed. Delsolrob does not recommend taking a full 1ml all in one dose. You should probably shoot to do .5 ml when you wake in the morning, and then another .5ml post workout. You should be fine..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression
    By nostrum420 in forum Iron Legion
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 04-14-2018, 08:51 PM
  2. IRON LEGION INVICTUS
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 04-03-2018, 04:56 PM
  3. Getting Lean For Summer 16' w/ Iron Legion Invictus by HP
    By HokiePride in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 03:15 PM
  4. Iron Legion is looking for loggers for Invictus!
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-31-2016, 09:18 PM
  5. ZOO Cuts with Invictus and Alpha Gainz
    By ZOO in forum Alpha Gainz
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 12:56 AM