Invictus
Invictus

Manufacturer:

Iron Legion

Price: $49.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 1 total reviews.
Rated: 4 out of 5 Read all 1 reviews

Submit New Review

Invictus

1. 4/5

Positives
    Best thing about this was the deep sleep. Only one time I took Invictus I didnít sleep like a baby.
    Fat loss Ė Based off pictures and measurements, I did lose some fat. My weight starting was 234 post holiday and I stuck around 229/232 most of the run. I finished at 231lbs. My measurements were chest (+3/4), Belly Butoon (-1/4Ē) and waist (-3/4Ē). Really surprise by my chest and waist measurements. Both were kind of shocking as I didnít expect much change.
    Reserve muscle mass Ė Since I didnít loose much weight this one is hard to gauge. I do feel like I leaned up in the shoulders and abs area quite a bit. Wish I had done a pre-flex picture.
    Application Ė Super easy to apply. Dries fast.

Negatives/Non Factors
    Smell Ė I am not a huge fan of the smell but now being a week later, I kind of miss it.
    Immune system Ė I donít really think it had any effect on my immune system.
    Inflammation Ė This didnít/t really have an affect on my foot. It still hurt due to the arthritis in it.
    Libido Ė Luckily for me, during about 2 weeks of this run, my wife was giggity giggity. Though honestly, I didnít really notice me being hornier or anything like that.

Really no negatives.

I plan on taking this again as it seems pretty cost effective when on sale. Overall I am happy with my first transdermal run.

2. I just rubbed .5 into my right neck clavicle region with my wrist.
    I just started today my 1st cycle of only 300mg test cyp per week with Inviticus added into it, so im excited to see how this turns out.

3. Will Inviticus mess with my insomnia @IconicForm. Because if so imma start taking the whole dropper at once around lunch, post workout. So should I be worried about the insomnia or NO?
    Thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Will Inviticus mess with my insomnia @IconicForm. Because if so imma start taking the whole dropper at once around lunch, post workout. So should I be worried about the insomnia or NO?
    Thanks
    I don’t represent Iron Legion, but I know quite a bit about Invictus. It actually is common for Invictus to make it difficult to sleep if dosed within 4 hrs or so of going to bed. Delsolrob does not recommend taking a full 1ml all in one dose. You should probably shoot to do .5 ml when you wake in the morning, and then another .5ml post workout. You should be fine..

5. save 25% on all iron legion products like INVICTUS using code THEBIGT....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    save 25% on all iron legion products like INVICTUS using code THEBIGT....
    I tried this code and the code on the receipt from my purchase last month and neither of em worked. Im not here bitc*ing but just sucks ya know. Just thought I'd relay that codes aren't working

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    save 25% on all iron legion products like INVICTUS using code THEBIGT....
    I ordered from strong supplement shop

8. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    It should work if you use the code when ordering directly from Iron Legion

9. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    my fault...I just assumed everyone knew that the code is only good at the home site, not every store-that would be very difficult to do!!!

if you ever have any issues In the future give me a pm before ordering, I would be happy to help you out!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my fault...I just assumed everyone knew that the code is only good at the home site, not every store-that would be very difficult to do!!!

if you ever have any issues In the future give me a pm before ordering, I would be happy to help you out!!!
    Yeah thats my fault cause I jumped in on the strong suppliments site...thats totally my bad and I apologize!!!

11. Inviticus is a great product, im not even half way through my 1st bottle and ive ordered a 2nd because I heard it's better ran at 2 bottle than just 1 and its taken so much bloat and puffiness from all around my body. So its pretty good stuff im only 2 weeks in today, good stuff good stuff

12. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Yeah thats my fault cause I jumped in on the strong suppliments site...thats totally my bad and I apologize!!!
    no problem...thank you for purchasing!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Inviticus is a great product, im not even half way through my 1st bottle and ive ordered a 2nd because I heard it's better ran at 2 bottle than just 1 and its taken so much bloat and puffiness from all around my body. So its pretty good stuff im only 2 weeks in today, good stuff good stuff
    glad you are liking it!!! it definitely gets better on 2nd bottle....you might even cut back on the dose for 2nd bottle and run it longer!!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    I tried this code and the code on the receipt from my purchase last month and neither of em worked. Im not here bitc*ing but just sucks ya know. Just thought I'd relay that codes aren't working
    IF you have that issue again please PM me
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

15. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    IF you have that issue again please PM me
    Guys regrding invictus , you rope it only on upper body like shoulder and neck , so u donít apply it to the belly ?

Thanks

16. Quote Originally Posted by daywalker81 View Post
    Guys regrding invictus , you rope it only on upper body like shoulder and neck , so u donít apply it to the belly ?

Thanks
    That's what ive been doing. I don't know about putting it any where else im pretty new to it and on it for 3 months and have had nice results.

17. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    That's what ive been doing. I don't know about putting it any where else im pretty new to it and on it for 3 months and have had nice results.
    How long the bottle stay ?, how many bottle did you bought ?, did you run it continuously for 3 months and only applying it to the belly not any other area ?

18. 2 servings a day at .5 around my neck shoulder (clavical area). And a bottle lasts at that rate a month. And yes Ive ran it for 3 straight months.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression
    By nostrum420 in forum Iron Legion
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 09-24-2018, 07:17 PM
  2. IRON LEGION INVICTUS
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-25-2018, 04:06 PM
  3. Getting Lean For Summer 16' w/ Iron Legion Invictus by HP
    By HokiePride in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 03:15 PM
  4. Iron Legion is looking for loggers for Invictus!
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-31-2016, 09:18 PM
  5. ZOO Cuts with Invictus and Alpha Gainz
    By ZOO in forum Alpha Gainz
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 12:56 AM