Keto Salt

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
5/5

We definitely have a winner here! I've been mostly on keto for over 3.5 years, so I've dealt with most issues at one time or another when entering keto and staying on it. This turned out to be a fantastic tool which I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone switching to ketones for energy - ie keto, lchf, egg fasting, gironda steak and eggs, Atkins, fat fasting.....

Taste: Delicous - for real! Tastes like a real and tasty orange drink; no supp/chemical undertone or after taste at all!

Energy: even and constant with no sudden drop off. Will get you through a tough workout with solid energy to spare.

Appetite suppression: definitely very good

Keto symptom avoidance: very outstanding in killing cravings from day 1.
Can't answer to electrolyte issues etc because sometimes I manage to avoid that anyway

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice to hear that you like it, I was excited when the product was released....I've been in and out of keto a few times over the last 2 years, this year I didn't do keto but I'm on some pretty low carbs and if I go lower would lean towards this, glad it has a stamp of approval

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
nice to hear that you like it, I was excited when the product was released....I've been in and out of keto a few times over the last 2 years, this year I didn't do keto but I'm on some pretty low carbs and if I go lower would lean towards this, glad it has a stamp of approval
It works AND taste good - can't beat that! :)