Keto Salt
Keto Salt

Manufacturer:

Muscle Research

Price: $49.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 1 reviews

Submit New Review

Keto Salt

1. 5/5

We definitely have a winner here! I've been mostly on keto for over 3.5 years, so I've dealt with most issues at one time or another when entering keto and staying on it. This turned out to be a fantastic tool which I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone switching to ketones for energy - ie keto, lchf, egg fasting, gironda steak and eggs, Atkins, fat fasting.....

Taste: Delicous - for real! Tastes like a real and tasty orange drink; no supp/chemical undertone or after taste at all!

Energy: even and constant with no sudden drop off. Will get you through a tough workout with solid energy to spare.

Appetite suppression: definitely very good

Keto symptom avoidance: very outstanding in killing cravings from day 1.
    Can't answer to electrolyte issues etc because sometimes I manage to avoid that anyway

2. nice to hear that you like it, I was excited when the product was released....I've been in and out of keto a few times over the last 2 years, this year I didn't do keto but I'm on some pretty low carbs and if I go lower would lean towards this, glad it has a stamp of approval
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

3. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    nice to hear that you like it, I was excited when the product was released....I've been in and out of keto a few times over the last 2 years, this year I didn't do keto but I'm on some pretty low carbs and if I go lower would lean towards this, glad it has a stamp of approval
    It works AND taste good - can't beat that!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shaking it on with Muscle Research KETO SALT
    By SilentSavage0523 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-22-2017, 01:06 AM
  2. Cheftepesh1 and his lost shaker of Keto Salts
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-19-2017, 01:33 AM
  3. Looking for Keto Salt Loggers
    By MuscleResearch in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14