Swolemate
Swolemate

Manufacturer:

iForce Nutrition

Price: $39.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 8 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 8 reviews

Submit New Review

Swolemate

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 5/5

I been using 1 scoop intra for a 6 days now. I been mixing it in a water bottle with 12,24,32 oz of water. It mixes great and the snow cone flavor is delicious. I like the flavor and have found that it is too strong in the advised 8-16 oz. I feel the sweet spot is 32 oz. I do like it more light in taste. There is also no nasty aftertaste to this-which I have found in other intra. So its good to sip on all day-if you want. The mixability is great just two hard shakes and it completely dissolved. Zero BCAA fakes on top or bottom. I first used this on leg day. I found that endurance was much better and I could lift heavier and faster than with water-which I use mostly. This has a good profile and full disclosure on label. Nice dose of Micronized BCAA-Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine and Beat Alanine and L-Citrulline. With also added electrolytes. So this a perfect mix of everything you need in a good intra. Give this a try and you will find that you stronger in the gym and more SWOLE in the mirror.

2. boom! thats an awesome review brother thank you!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

3. Excellent review!

Thanks for the detailed experience.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Glad you liked it! Will have to try it with the water amounts you listed. I like a little lighter flavor as well.
    iForce Nutrition Representative

5. Throw in 15-30mg of cyclic dextrin and it sure sounds like a winning combo to me!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

6. I will definitely be giving this a run myself soon! Great review
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

7. On my next supp list
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Throw in 15-30mg of cyclic dextrin and it sure sounds like a winning combo to me!
    I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
  9. 5/5

Was lucky enough to get a chance to try out SwoleMate. Sour Lemon Candy was the flavor I received. Must say. Mixing and taste are absolutely on point. I personally do not care much for lemon flavored supplements but this is one I could sip on constantly. Not overbearing taste that leaves you looking a fool drinking, but a nice enjoyable spiked lemonade style taste IMO. For effectiveness, very impressed. Love the fact of having BA in a intra to keep those tingles going and that extra boost of energy mid sets. I just happened to do legs tonight and noticed reps came slightly smoother and reps were rolling with ease. As well, notice the citrulline there. Added endurance and a shade extra pump. As a pump junkie and a fan of lengthy workouts, this products is the bee's knees. Looking forward to many more sessions upcoming with SwoleMate. And being able to dose at either one or two scoops, depending on the session, makes it very versatile. Bravo iFN!

10. Quote Originally Posted by tweedlelifts View Post
    Was lucky enough to get a chance to try out SwoleMate. Sour Lemon Candy was the flavor I received. Must say. Mixing and taste are absolutely on point. I personally do not care much for lemon flavored supplements but this is one I could sip on constantly. Not overbearing taste that leaves you looking a fool drinking, but a nice enjoyable spiked lemonade style taste IMO. For effectiveness, very impressed. Love the fact of having BA in a intra to keep those tingles going and that extra boost of energy mid sets. I just happened to do legs tonight and noticed reps came slightly smoother and reps were rolling with ease. As well, notice the citrulline there. Added endurance and a shade extra pump. As a pump junkie and a fan of lengthy workouts, this products is the bee's knees. Looking forward to many more sessions upcoming with SwoleMate. And being able to dose at either one or two scoops, depending on the session, makes it very versatile. Bravo iFN!
    wow amazing review! many thanks brother.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

11. Quote Originally Posted by tweedlelifts View Post
    Awesome review!
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

12. Quote Originally Posted by tweedlelifts View Post
    Great to hear with the sour lemon candy flavor! iFN does lemon flavors exceptionally well.

13. Quote Originally Posted by tweedlelifts View Post
    Notice a decrease in DOMS.?..wonder if same effect as Finish Line

14. Quote Originally Posted by tweedlelifts View Post
    HELL YEAH!!!

*Beer Bang*
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
  15. 5/5

I got this in iForce giveaway, thank you for that and sorry my review is late.
    The tub is visually appealing and the powder is really fine with no artificial smells. It's a really fine powder and mixes well, a couple of shakes and you're done.
    Rocket pop is really good. I usually don't like sweet tastes during my workout but this is OK (allthough I'd still prefer sour). But after workout it's really good, nothing better than a good sweet taste after exercising. 1 scoop to 8oz water will give a sweet taste that isn't too much but with 10-12oz it's a slighter taste that works better for intra workout (for me).
    I've been using it for 4 days 1 or 2 times a day, it fits everywhere: before morning cardio, intra workout or after.
    Performance wise it's hard to evaluate something that doesn't give noticeable effects from 1 use but there are no negatives. The powder is really fine (lower cost product are usually more grainy and don't mix as well) and seems to be high quality. I had no digestive problems with it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    The tub is visually appealing and the powder is really fine with no artificial smells. It's a really fine powder and mixes well, a couple of shakes and you're done.
    Rocket pop is really good. I usually don't like sweet tastes during my workout but this is OK (allthough I'd still prefer sour). But after workout it's really good, nothing better than a good sweet taste after exercising. 1 scoop to 8oz water will give a sweet taste that isn't too much but with 10-12oz it's a slighter taste that works better for intra workout (for me).
    I've been using it for 4 days 1 or 2 times a day, it fits everywhere: before morning cardio, intra workout or after.
    Performance wise it's hard to evaluate something that doesn't give noticeable effects from 1 use but there are no negatives. The powder is really fine (lower cost product are usually more grainy and don't mix as well) and seems to be high quality. I had no digestive problems with it.
    Thanks so much for leaving your feedback!

We really appreciate it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post

We really appreciate it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post

We really appreciate it.
    I see Robert and his other self replied ..love review btw

19. Great review! I brought some sour lemon candy flavor on my Alaskan cruise and I love it.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition

20. Very nice review!

Everything I'm reading (about SwoleMate) so far has been excellent. I definitely need to give this a try myself.

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

21. Only tried snowcone so far and it's pretty damn good. Interested to see other opinions on it.
  22. 5/5

Initial experience:
    From when I received this in the mail a few three days ago. Cracked it open dropped a scoop in a giant cup filled with ice and plain soda water. This stuff tastes freaking great. I couldn't wait. Smells good, mixes great. Will be using this in my return to the gym in a few days. (A week)

Taste: 5/5
    I can't place it. Not citrus per se, a little fruity, and a little tootie. It's been a while since I've had a Snow Cone, but to be clear, I do recall the flavors mixing together to form this amalgam of sweetness and a touch of tart, but barely noticeable. I am going to have to give 5/5 stars for nailing this flavor. Good on the flava-flave team.

Mixing: 5/5
    Shake and bake! A bit of shake or stir, but I'm a big 007 fan so, Shaken' Not Stirred is my motto.
    No residue, a bit of foam but it subsides quick and don't know any powder that doesn't foam a little. Settles in fast.

Effectiveness:
    We shall see but on paper this is a world beater, and gym stay extender. I have no doubts. I know the ingredients well and have great expectations already for my return.

Addendum to Initial Experience:

I have been taking this to work with me and dosing 1 scoop with my 32 ounce bottle and it's crazy good. I was reading another review where they added ice and then chopped it up good to make a slushy. I have yet to do this but the thought of it makes me feel all happy about the idea. I mean what a treat. The BA isn't too heavy dosed but you'll still get some tingles maybe if you're not used to it. (Not everyone tingles) I do. I love them.

I double dosed on leg days and wow, you can feel the 3.2g of BA lol. Love it!

This is a highly recommended product for an Intra, and hell, even dosing during the day because it's so damned tasty.
    If I weren't training fasted, I would consider adding something in the way of dextrin / maltodextrin.

Additionally, I tried adding coconut water to the mix, and can you say it even tasted better?
    Try it sometime. More hydration, and a little bit of added flavor.

Here is a link to my log of this product. It was sponsored, but if you know me, I'm honest and would say if something wasn't right. Read some of my other reviews. It's not easy to give bad news but when you do, it helps the manufacture understand there may be an opportunity for improvement.

Link to sponsored log.
    IFN: IforceNutrition's SWOLEMATE with Justhere4comm

23. Excellent review
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition
  24. 5/5

Final Review:

Taste: 5/5 Sour lemon candy! This is the best tasting Intra I have ever used. 2 scoops in 24oz of water.
    Hell probably the best tasting of any intra or Pre I have used.

Mix ability: 5/5 this stuff mixes completely. No residue at all. I still shake it a little before every sip but that is just a habit.
    Also: the texture in the tub is the same as the day I first opened it. No clumping or separation. Well Done!

Results: 4.5/5 Swolemate Rally Helps with endurance, This is why I use a Intra workout.
    Clinically proven doses! These guys did their homework. (I have been using intra workout drinks along as I can remember)
    The name swolemate is a bit mis-leading but I don’t think they claim it as a pump enhancer. I have been on a HST program and I don’t get much of a pump anyway. EXCEPT when I hit week 8 with DROP-SETS the pump was awesome!

Price: it is spot on. I think they over filled mine because I use 2 scoops every time and I still have some after 6 weeks. (3 workouts per week) = 36 servings. And I don’t forget my intra when I go to the gym.

Did I say the Sour Lemon candy taste was Awesome!
    I will be ordering another tub for sure.

Full Log: Rollin to the Gym with my IFORCE SWOLEMATE! (Sponcered)
  •