Swolemate

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I been using 1 scoop intra for a 6 days now. I been mixing it in a water bottle with 12,24,32 oz of water. It mixes great and the snow cone flavor is delicious. I like the flavor and have found that it is too strong in the advised 8-16 oz. I feel the sweet spot is 32 oz. I do like it more light in taste. There is also no nasty aftertaste to this-which I have found in other intra. So its good to sip on all day-if you want. The mixability is great just two hard shakes and it completely dissolved. Zero BCAA fakes on top or bottom. I first used this on leg day. I found that endurance was much better and I could lift heavier and faster than with water-which I use mostly. This has a good profile and full disclosure on label. Nice dose of Micronized BCAA-Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine and Beat Alanine and L-Citrulline. With also added electrolytes. So this a perfect mix of everything you need in a good intra. Give this a try and you will find that you stronger in the gym and more SWOLE in the mirror.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
boom! thats an awesome review brother thank you!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent review!

Thanks for the detailed experience.

compan

compan

Awards
Glad you liked it! Will have to try it with the water amounts you listed. I like a little lighter flavor as well.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Throw in 15-30mg of cyclic dextrin and it sure sounds like a winning combo to me!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I will definitely be giving this a run myself soon! Great review

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
On my next supp list

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

tweedlelifts

Awards
5/5

Was lucky enough to get a chance to try out SwoleMate. Sour Lemon Candy was the flavor I received. Must say. Mixing and taste are absolutely on point. I personally do not care much for lemon flavored supplements but this is one I could sip on constantly. Not overbearing taste that leaves you looking a fool drinking, but a nice enjoyable spiked lemonade style taste IMO. For effectiveness, very impressed. Love the fact of having BA in a intra to keep those tingles going and that extra boost of energy mid sets. I just happened to do legs tonight and noticed reps came slightly smoother and reps were rolling with ease. As well, notice the citrulline there. Added endurance and a shade extra pump. As a pump junkie and a fan of lengthy workouts, this products is the bee's knees. Looking forward to many more sessions upcoming with SwoleMate. And being able to dose at either one or two scoops, depending on the session, makes it very versatile. Bravo iFN!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was lucky enough to get a chance to try out SwoleMate. Sour Lemon Candy was the flavor I received. Must say. Mixing and taste are absolutely on point. I personally do not care much for lemon flavored supplements but this is one I could sip on constantly. Not overbearing taste that leaves you looking a fool drinking, but a nice enjoyable spiked lemonade style taste IMO. For effectiveness, very impressed. Love the fact of having BA in a intra to keep those tingles going and that extra boost of energy mid sets. I just happened to do legs tonight and noticed reps came slightly smoother and reps were rolling with ease. As well, notice the citrulline there. Added endurance and a shade extra pump. As a pump junkie and a fan of lengthy workouts, this products is the bee's knees. Looking forward to many more sessions upcoming with SwoleMate. And being able to dose at either one or two scoops, depending on the session, makes it very versatile. Bravo iFN!
wow amazing review! many thanks brother.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Awesome review!

compan

compan

Awards
Great to hear with the sour lemon candy flavor! iFN does lemon flavors exceptionally well.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Notice a decrease in DOMS.?..wonder if same effect as Finish Line

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
HELL YEAH!!!

*Beer Bang*

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I got this in iForce giveaway, thank you for that and sorry my review is late.
The tub is visually appealing and the powder is really fine with no artificial smells. It's a really fine powder and mixes well, a couple of shakes and you're done.
Rocket pop is really good. I usually don't like sweet tastes during my workout but this is OK (allthough I'd still prefer sour). But after workout it's really good, nothing better than a good sweet taste after exercising. 1 scoop to 8oz water will give a sweet taste that isn't too much but with 10-12oz it's a slighter taste that works better for intra workout (for me).
I've been using it for 4 days 1 or 2 times a day, it fits everywhere: before morning cardio, intra workout or after.
Performance wise it's hard to evaluate something that doesn't give noticeable effects from 1 use but there are no negatives. The powder is really fine (lower cost product are usually more grainy and don't mix as well) and seems to be high quality. I had no digestive problems with it.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The tub is visually appealing and the powder is really fine with no artificial smells. It's a really fine powder and mixes well, a couple of shakes and you're done.
Rocket pop is really good. I usually don't like sweet tastes during my workout but this is OK (allthough I'd still prefer sour). But after workout it's really good, nothing better than a good sweet taste after exercising. 1 scoop to 8oz water will give a sweet taste that isn't too much but with 10-12oz it's a slighter taste that works better for intra workout (for me).
I've been using it for 4 days 1 or 2 times a day, it fits everywhere: before morning cardio, intra workout or after.
Performance wise it's hard to evaluate something that doesn't give noticeable effects from 1 use but there are no negatives. The powder is really fine (lower cost product are usually more grainy and don't mix as well) and seems to be high quality. I had no digestive problems with it.
Thanks so much for leaving your feedback!

We really appreciate it.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks so much for leaving your feedback!

We really appreciate it.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great review! I brought some sour lemon candy flavor on my Alaskan cruise and I love it.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice review!

Everything I'm reading (about SwoleMate) so far has been excellent. I definitely need to give this a try myself.

-Spaz

compan

compan

Awards
Only tried snowcone so far and it's pretty damn good. Interested to see other opinions on it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Initial experience:
From when I received this in the mail a few three days ago. Cracked it open dropped a scoop in a giant cup filled with ice and plain soda water. This stuff tastes freaking great. I couldn't wait. Smells good, mixes great. Will be using this in my return to the gym in a few days. (A week)

Taste: 5/5
I can't place it. Not citrus per se, a little fruity, and a little tootie. It's been a while since I've had a Snow Cone, but to be clear, I do recall the flavors mixing together to form this amalgam of sweetness and a touch of tart, but barely noticeable. I am going to have to give 5/5 stars for nailing this flavor. Good on the flava-flave team.

Mixing: 5/5
Shake and bake! A bit of shake or stir, but I'm a big 007 fan so, Shaken' Not Stirred is my motto.
No residue, a bit of foam but it subsides quick and don't know any powder that doesn't foam a little. Settles in fast.

Effectiveness:
We shall see but on paper this is a world beater, and gym stay extender. I have no doubts. I know the ingredients well and have great expectations already for my return.

Addendum to Initial Experience:

I have been taking this to work with me and dosing 1 scoop with my 32 ounce bottle and it's crazy good. I was reading another review where they added ice and then chopped it up good to make a slushy. I have yet to do this but the thought of it makes me feel all happy about the idea. I mean what a treat. The BA isn't too heavy dosed but you'll still get some tingles maybe if you're not used to it. (Not everyone tingles) I do. I love them.

I double dosed on leg days and wow, you can feel the 3.2g of BA lol. Love it!

This is a highly recommended product for an Intra, and hell, even dosing during the day because it's so damned tasty.
If I weren't training fasted, I would consider adding something in the way of dextrin / maltodextrin.

Additionally, I tried adding coconut water to the mix, and can you say it even tasted better?
Try it sometime. More hydration, and a little bit of added flavor.

Here is a link to my log of this product. It was sponsored, but if you know me, I'm honest and would say if something wasn't right. Read some of my other reviews. It's not easy to give bad news but when you do, it helps the manufacture understand there may be an opportunity for improvement.

Link to sponsored log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295772-ifn-iforcenutritions-swolemate.html

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent review

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Final Review:

Taste: 5/5 Sour lemon candy! This is the best tasting Intra I have ever used. 2 scoops in 24oz of water.
Hell probably the best tasting of any intra or Pre I have used.

Mix ability: 5/5 this stuff mixes completely. No residue at all. I still shake it a little before every sip but that is just a habit.
Also: the texture in the tub is the same as the day I first opened it. No clumping or separation. Well Done!

Results: 4.5/5 Swolemate Rally Helps with endurance, This is why I use a Intra workout.
Clinically proven doses! These guys did their homework. (I have been using intra workout drinks along as I can remember)
The name swolemate is a bit mis-leading but I don’t think they claim it as a pump enhancer. I have been on a HST program and I don’t get much of a pump anyway. EXCEPT when I hit week 8 with DROP-SETS the pump was awesome!

Price: it is spot on. I think they over filled mine because I use 2 scoops every time and I still have some after 6 weeks. (3 workouts per week) = 36 servings. And I don’t forget my intra when I go to the gym.

Did I say the Sour Lemon candy taste was Awesome!
I will be ordering another tub for sure.

Full Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295718-rollin-gym-my-5.html#post5840605

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Final Review:

Taste: 5/5 Sour lemon candy! This is the best tasting Intra I have ever used. 2 scoops in 24oz of water.
Hell probably the best tasting of any intra or Pre I have used.

Mix ability: 5/5 this stuff mixes completely. No residue at all. I still shake it a little before every sip but that is just a habit.
Also: the texture in the tub is the same as the day I first opened it. No clumping or separation. Well Done!

Results: 4.5/5 Swolemate Rally Helps with endurance, This is why I use a Intra workout.
Clinically proven doses! These guys did their homework. (I have been using intra workout drinks along as I can remember)
The name swolemate is a bit mis-leading but I don’t think they claim it as a pump enhancer. I have been on a HST program and I don’t get much of a pump anyway. EXCEPT when I hit week 8 with DROP-SETS the pump was awesome!

Price: it is spot on. I think they over filled mine because I use 2 scoops every time and I still have some after 6 weeks. (3 workouts per week) = 36 servings. And I don’t forget my intra when I go to the gym.

Full Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295718-rollin-gym-my-5.html#post5840605
HELLS YEAH!!!!

Great log if I don't say so!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HELLS YEAH!!!!

Great log if I don't say so!!!!
Thanks for the opportunity to try Swolemate. I really like this stuff! as I have stated I'm a intra freak and have to have it. I left it at home one time and got through 1/2 of my workout. might have been mental but I don't think so. I know for me I have to have my Pre and Intra. I have skipped my pre a few times and I was kind of OK. but my intra I have to have.
You have a great product on your hands and I would assume you sale the crap out of this stuff.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

The overall smell of this product makes your mouth water. It smells just like opening a box of Lemonheads!! Big thanks to the IFN team for letting me try this one out.

TASTE:
The taste on this one is dead on without the misleading "sour" taste to it. 5/5

FORMULA:
The profile of this product is dead on. appropriate dose of BCAAs along with some added benefits of a few other ingredients. It would be interesting to up the Citrulline dose to 6g+ for the added pump benefits, but definitely not needed. 5/5

MIXABILITY:
No issues whatsoever. I always look for the foam at the top of BCAA products once mixed in water as it is a good indicator of an appropriate Leucine dose. 5/5

DOSING:
- 1 scoop Pre
- 1 scoop Intra

PERFORMANCE:
Definitely noticed the benefits of the added Methylcobalamin, Betaine, and Betalanine. The Citrulline is a little underdosed, but not a complaint as most would not be using this product for the Citrulline benefits. Added endurance was the most notable benefits aside from the recovery of BCAAs.

OVERALL:
I would absolutely recommend this product to a friend. ESPECIALLY this flavor if you like Lemonheads.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome review many thanks brother!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Give this a try and you will find that you stronger in the gym and more SWOLE in the mirror.
Looking forward to many more sessions upcoming with SwoleMate. And being able to dose at either one or two scoops, depending on the session, makes it very versatile. Bravo iFN!
Rocket pop is really good. I usually don't like sweet tastes during my workout but this is OK (allthough I'd still prefer sour).
Initial experience:
From when I received this in the mail a few three days ago. Cracked it open dropped a scoop in a giant cup filled with ice and plain soda water. This stuff tastes freaking great.
Link to sponsored log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295772-ifn-iforcenutritions-swolemate.html

The overall smell of this product makes your mouth water. It smells just like opening a box of Lemonheads!! Big thanks to the IFN team for letting me try this one out.

OVERALL:
I would absolutely recommend this product to a friend. ESPECIALLY this flavor if you like Lemonheads.
Nothing but good things to say from everyone. Thank you all so much for the reviews!

Beta

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Taste: 5/5 Snowcone was great! Even after a full tub, I'm still having difficulty nailing down what exactly it tastes like, but if you like anything fruity and not overpoweringly sweet, I'd highly recommend you check it out! Hardest part was not chugging it all on the first set.

Mixability: 5/5 Nuff said. 2 scoops, 24 oz of water, a few shakes and you're gucci.

Performance: 5/5 This was my first experience with an intra workout product and Swolemate really impressed me from the beginning. Noticeable increases in endurance, mood, and sweating. Even the last reps of my last sets of the lift felt smoother with Swolemate. I've built up a pretty good tolerance to Beta Alanine but was still able to feel some tingles at 2 scoops. Also worth noting, I did notice slightly decreased DOMS. Was also pretty impressed at the endurance increase it yielded when taken pre-cardio.

10/10 would recommend

Also check out my log for more in depth observations: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295677-beta-finds-his.html

compan

compan

Awards
This has gotten rave reviews since it's release. Personally, I am a fan, but it's nice to see end users loving it.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I received the Sour Lemon Candy flavor as part of a promotion and this was my first experience with an intra-workout. I generally drink a half-gallon of water while I workout and then fill the bottle back up if it is needed.

Taste:
I have to say that iFN nailed the lemon flavor here. I love lemon flavored anything and I found the flavoring to be excellent. The first day, I mixed a scoop with roughly 10 oz of water and thought it was great. However, after that, I decided to mix SWOLEMATE with my half-gallon of water. It gives it a somewhat subtle lemon flavor that makes you want to keep drinking it. I usually have to force myself to drink water between every set to hit the water goal I want. With the SWOLEMATE added, that is not an issue. It's like a treat.

Mixability:
It mixes perfectly. No sediment or debris floating in the container. You put it in, shake three times, and it's gone.

Effect:
My plan is generally to use one scoop on lifting days except legs, where I use two scoops. On the days I use one scoop, I supplement with amino acids before the workout. I just don't want to completely blow through the container of Swolemate as it is a joy to drink even at one scoop. When I am drinking it during a workout, I notice a big improvement to endurance. I literally go longer before I start crashing. It's nice. I also have used it on rest days by just mixing one scoop with my half-gallon of water and drinking it at the house.

Overall:
This stuff would sell as just a lemon candy Kool-Aid. The flavor is that good and then when you factor in the BCAAs and electrolytes, it's a no brainer. I wish I could have a never ending tub of it. My one criticism is that if you dose at the recommended 2 scoops per day, this container would be gone in 15 days... but throwing in another BCAA supplement to extend the life of this isn't that big of a deal. I knew it going in and won't knock the score for it.

SWOLEMATE is the realness.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received the Sour Lemon Candy flavor as part of a promotion and this was my first experience with an intra-workout. I generally drink a half-gallon while I workout and then fill the bottle back up if it is needed.

Taste:
I have to say that iFN nailed the lemon flavor here. I love lemon flavored anything and I found the flavoring to be excellent. The first day, I mixed a scoop with roughly 10 oz of water and thought it was great. However, after that, I decided to mix SWOLEMATE with my half-gallon of water. It gives it a somewhat subtle lemon flavor that makes you want to keep drinking it. I usually have to force myself to drink water between every set to hit the water goal I want. With the SWOLEMATE added, that is not an issue. It's like a treat.

Mixability:
It mixes perfectly. No sediments or debris floating in the container. You put it in, shake three times, and it's gone.

Effect:
My plan is generally to use one scoop on lifting days except legs, where I use two scoops. On the days I use one scoop, I supplement with amino acids before the workout. I just don't want to completely blow through the container of Swolemate as it is a joy to drink even at one scoop. When I am drinking it during a workout, I notice a big improvement to endurance. I literally go longer before I start crashing. It's nice. I also have used it on rest days by just mixing one scoop with my half-gallon of water and drinking it at the house.

Overall:
This stuff would sell as just a lemon candy Kool-Aid. The flavor is that good and then when you factor in the BCAAs and electrolytes, it's a no brainer. I wish I could have a never ending tub of it. My one criticism is that if you dose at the recommended 2 scoops per day, this container would be gone in 15 days... but throwing in another BCAA supplement to extend the life of this isn't that big of a deal. I knew it going in and won't knock the score for it.

boooooom! great review with the detail and we're glad to hear you love swolemate too!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I received the Sour Lemon Candy flavor as part of a promotion and this was my first experience with an intra-workout. I generally drink a half-gallon of water while I workout and then fill the bottle back up if it is needed.

Taste:

Mixability:
It mixes perfectly. No sediment or debris floating in the container. You put it in, shake three times, and it's gone.

Effect:

Overall:

Excellent stuff!!!!

I am glad you loved it man!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Taste:

Mixability:

Effect:

Overall:

The lemon taste is great and the added endurance is its strong point.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

IFN, Swolemate Intra,
Sour lemon candy REVIEW :

First off I want to say thank you to IFN and the reps for pushing such a tasty product.
I thought that this intra was a very nice product & most definitely gave this a run for it's money. I used it for more than several work outs but the real test was when I took it out Scuba diving.
I wear about 40 extra pounds of gear when I dive and we went to a place called 1000 steps but I swear it seemed like a lot more & at a very steep incline I might add.
I hit those 1000 steps 4 times that day! My endurance felt great considering what I was putting myself through and the next few days of recovery was virtually painless.
I love the fact that I was feeding my muscles at the same time I was working & wearing them out not to mention the 3 dives I did that day that were basically one of the longest bottom times I've experienced so....In all actually a PR was broken & lots of volume was had that day.

I give this product a 5 out of 5. thanks again guys for making such a quality & tasty Intra!!
*5/5 overall*

Taste: 5/5 This is the best tasting intra-flavor I have ever experienced. It tasted like it has sugar in it and I'm pretty sure it's sugarfree. Really makes me want to try some of the other flavors if they are as good as this one is.

Mix ability: 5/5 The mixability of this product was very nice. One scoop per 12 ounces of water for me and it basically dissolved instantaneously without effort. No chalky texture and very very minimal undissolved product. I shook the crap out of it and all of the foam died down to only about 1/4 inch in less than a minute.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
IFN, Swolemate Intra,
Sour lemon candy REVIEW :

First off I want to say thank you to IFN and the reps for pushing such a tasty product.
I thought that this intra was a very nice product & most definitely gave this a run for it's money. I used it for more than several work outs but the real test was when I took it out Scuba diving.
I wear about 40 extra pounds of gear when I dive and we went to a place called 1000 steps but I swear it seemed like a lot more & at a very steep incline I might add.
I hit those 1000 steps 4 times that day! My endurance felt great considering what I was putting myself through and the next few days of recovery was virtually painless.
I love the fact that I was feeding my muscles at the same time I was working & wearing them out not to mention the 3 dives I did that day that were basically one of the longest bottom times I've experienced so....In all actually a PR was broken & lots of volume was had that day.

I give this product a 5 out of 5. thanks again guys for making such a quality & tasty Intra!!
*5/5 overall*

Taste: 5/5 This is the best tasting intra-flavor I have ever experienced. It tasted like it has sugar in it and I'm pretty sure it's sugarfree. Really makes me want to try some of the other flavors if they are as good as this one is.

Mix ability: 5/5 The mixability of this product was very nice. One scoop per 12 ounces of water for me and it basically dissolved instantaneously without effort. No chalky texture and very very minimal undissolved product. I shook the crap out of it and all of the foam died down to only about 1/4 inch in less than a minute.
Excellent man!!! Glad you enjoyed Swolemate!!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Thanks for that awesome review!