Swolemate
Swolemate

Manufacturer:

iForce Nutrition

Price: $39.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 8 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 8 reviews

Submit New Review

Swolemate

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Final Review:

Taste: 5/5 Sour lemon candy! This is the best tasting Intra I have ever used. 2 scoops in 24oz of water.
    Hell probably the best tasting of any intra or Pre I have used.

Mix ability: 5/5 this stuff mixes completely. No residue at all. I still shake it a little before every sip but that is just a habit.
    Also: the texture in the tub is the same as the day I first opened it. No clumping or separation. Well Done!

Results: 4.5/5 Swolemate Rally Helps with endurance, This is why I use a Intra workout.
    Clinically proven doses! These guys did their homework. (I have been using intra workout drinks along as I can remember)
    The name swolemate is a bit mis-leading but I don’t think they claim it as a pump enhancer. I have been on a HST program and I don’t get much of a pump anyway. EXCEPT when I hit week 8 with DROP-SETS the pump was awesome!

Price: it is spot on. I think they over filled mine because I use 2 scoops every time and I still have some after 6 weeks. (3 workouts per week) = 36 servings. And I don’t forget my intra when I go to the gym.

Did I say the Sour Lemon candy taste was Awesome!
    I will be ordering another tub for sure.

Full Log: Rollin to the Gym with my IFORCE SWOLEMATE! (Sponcered)
    HELLS YEAH!!!!

Great log if I don't say so!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    HELLS YEAH!!!!

Great log if I don't say so!!!!
    Thanks for the opportunity to try Swolemate. I really like this stuff! as I have stated I'm a intra freak and have to have it. I left it at home one time and got through 1/2 of my workout. might have been mental but I don't think so. I know for me I have to have my Pre and Intra. I have skipped my pre a few times and I was kind of OK. but my intra I have to have.
    You have a great product on your hands and I would assume you sale the crap out of this stuff.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

3. huge final review! many thanks brother!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
  4. 5/5

The overall smell of this product makes your mouth water. It smells just like opening a box of Lemonheads!! Big thanks to the IFN team for letting me try this one out.

TASTE:
    The taste on this one is dead on without the misleading "sour" taste to it. 5/5

FORMULA:
    The profile of this product is dead on. appropriate dose of BCAAs along with some added benefits of a few other ingredients. It would be interesting to up the Citrulline dose to 6g+ for the added pump benefits, but definitely not needed. 5/5

MIXABILITY:
    No issues whatsoever. I always look for the foam at the top of BCAA products once mixed in water as it is a good indicator of an appropriate Leucine dose. 5/5

DOSING:
    - 1 scoop Pre
    - 1 scoop Intra

PERFORMANCE:
    Definitely noticed the benefits of the added Methylcobalamin, Betaine, and Betalanine. The Citrulline is a little underdosed, but not a complaint as most would not be using this product for the Citrulline benefits. Added endurance was the most notable benefits aside from the recovery of BCAAs.

OVERALL:
    I would absolutely recommend this product to a friend. ESPECIALLY this flavor if you like Lemonheads.

5. awesome review many thanks brother!

6. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Give this a try and you will find that you stronger in the gym and more SWOLE in the mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedlelifts View Post
    Looking forward to many more sessions upcoming with SwoleMate. And being able to dose at either one or two scoops, depending on the session, makes it very versatile. Bravo iFN!
    Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Rocket pop is really good. I usually don't like sweet tastes during my workout but this is OK (allthough I'd still prefer sour).
    Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Initial experience:
    From when I received this in the mail a few three days ago. Cracked it open dropped a scoop in a giant cup filled with ice and plain soda water. This stuff tastes freaking great.
    Link to sponsored log.
    IFN: IforceNutrition's SWOLEMATE with Justhere4comm
    Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post

Did I say the Sour Lemon candy taste was Awesome!
    I will be ordering another tub for sure.

Full Log: Rollin to the Gym with my IFORCE SWOLEMATE! (Sponcered)
    Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    The overall smell of this product makes your mouth water. It smells just like opening a box of Lemonheads!! Big thanks to the IFN team for letting me try this one out.

OVERALL:
    I would absolutely recommend this product to a friend. ESPECIALLY this flavor if you like Lemonheads.
    Nothing but good things to say from everyone. Thank you all so much for the reviews!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse
  7. 5/5

Taste: 5/5 Snowcone was great! Even after a full tub, I'm still having difficulty nailing down what exactly it tastes like, but if you like anything fruity and not overpoweringly sweet, I'd highly recommend you check it out! Hardest part was not chugging it all on the first set.

Mixability: 5/5 Nuff said. 2 scoops, 24 oz of water, a few shakes and you're gucci.

Performance: 5/5 This was my first experience with an intra workout product and Swolemate really impressed me from the beginning. Noticeable increases in endurance, mood, and sweating. Even the last reps of my last sets of the lift felt smoother with Swolemate. I've built up a pretty good tolerance to Beta Alanine but was still able to feel some tingles at 2 scoops. Also worth noting, I did notice slightly decreased DOMS. Was also pretty impressed at the endurance increase it yielded when taken pre-cardio.

10/10 would recommend

Also check out my log for more in depth observations: Beta finds his Better Half with iForceNutrition's SWOLEMATE (Sponsored Log)

8. This has gotten rave reviews since it's release. Personally, I am a fan, but it's nice to see end users loving it.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
  9. 5/5

I received the Sour Lemon Candy flavor as part of a promotion and this was my first experience with an intra-workout. I generally drink a half-gallon of water while I workout and then fill the bottle back up if it is needed.

Taste:
    I have to say that iFN nailed the lemon flavor here. I love lemon flavored anything and I found the flavoring to be excellent. The first day, I mixed a scoop with roughly 10 oz of water and thought it was great. However, after that, I decided to mix SWOLEMATE with my half-gallon of water. It gives it a somewhat subtle lemon flavor that makes you want to keep drinking it. I usually have to force myself to drink water between every set to hit the water goal I want. With the SWOLEMATE added, that is not an issue. It's like a treat.

Mixability:
    It mixes perfectly. No sediment or debris floating in the container. You put it in, shake three times, and it's gone.

Effect:
    My plan is generally to use one scoop on lifting days except legs, where I use two scoops. On the days I use one scoop, I supplement with amino acids before the workout. I just don't want to completely blow through the container of Swolemate as it is a joy to drink even at one scoop. When I am drinking it during a workout, I notice a big improvement to endurance. I literally go longer before I start crashing. It's nice. I also have used it on rest days by just mixing one scoop with my half-gallon of water and drinking it at the house.

Overall:
    This stuff would sell as just a lemon candy Kool-Aid. The flavor is that good and then when you factor in the BCAAs and electrolytes, it's a no brainer. I wish I could have a never ending tub of it. My one criticism is that if you dose at the recommended 2 scoops per day, this container would be gone in 15 days... but throwing in another BCAA supplement to extend the life of this isn't that big of a deal. I knew it going in and won't knock the score for it.

SWOLEMATE is the realness.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I received the Sour Lemon Candy flavor as part of a promotion and this was my first experience with an intra-workout. I generally drink a half-gallon while I workout and then fill the bottle back up if it is needed.

Taste:
    I have to say that iFN nailed the lemon flavor here. I love lemon flavored anything and I found the flavoring to be excellent. The first day, I mixed a scoop with roughly 10 oz of water and thought it was great. However, after that, I decided to mix SWOLEMATE with my half-gallon of water. It gives it a somewhat subtle lemon flavor that makes you want to keep drinking it. I usually have to force myself to drink water between every set to hit the water goal I want. With the SWOLEMATE added, that is not an issue. It's like a treat.

Mixability:
    It mixes perfectly. No sediments or debris floating in the container. You put it in, shake three times, and it's gone.

Effect:
    My plan is generally to use one scoop on lifting days except legs, where I use two scoops. On the days I use one scoop, I supplement with amino acids before the workout. I just don't want to completely blow through the container of Swolemate as it is a joy to drink even at one scoop. When I am drinking it during a workout, I notice a big improvement to endurance. I literally go longer before I start crashing. It's nice. I also have used it on rest days by just mixing one scoop with my half-gallon of water and drinking it at the house.

Overall:
    This stuff would sell as just a lemon candy Kool-Aid. The flavor is that good and then when you factor in the BCAAs and electrolytes, it's a no brainer. I wish I could have a never ending tub of it. My one criticism is that if you dose at the recommended 2 scoops per day, this container would be gone in 15 days... but throwing in another BCAA supplement to extend the life of this isn't that big of a deal. I knew it going in and won't knock the score for it.

boooooom! great review with the detail and we're glad to hear you love swolemate too!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I received the Sour Lemon Candy flavor as part of a promotion and this was my first experience with an intra-workout. I generally drink a half-gallon of water while I workout and then fill the bottle back up if it is needed.

Taste:

Mixability:
    It mixes perfectly. No sediment or debris floating in the container. You put it in, shake three times, and it's gone.

Effect:

Overall:

Excellent stuff!!!!

I am glad you loved it man!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

12. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post

Taste:

Mixability:

Effect:

Overall:

The lemon taste is great and the added endurance is its strong point.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  •