Chaos and Pain Hypnos
Chaos and Pain Hypnos

Manufacturer:

Chaos and Pain

Price: $39.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

Chaos and Pain Hypnos

1. 5/5

I've used a number of sleep aids from somidren powder and capsules to otc chemical sleep aids. This works the best at 1 scoop, no additional benefits from 3 scoops, graeat stuff.
    Even if you're on cycle, and took 3 scoops of pre workout 4hrs before bedtime, OR if just want to relax after a stressful day, no worries, this product has you covered.
  2. 5/5

Taste
    I got a tub of Elysium Fruit, mix one scoop with about 8oz of water, add a little ice and you have a smooth, great tasting, refreshing drink to enjoy before bedtime.

Mixability
    One scoop in a shaker cup with 8oz of water, a few shakes and it's perfectly mixed with no grit.

Formula
    All I can say is it is perfect, you will get a great nights sleep, your will awake with no "Hanger Over" and be ready to go.

Over all a great working product and at 40 servings per tub a good value !!

3. Just got a tub of each flavor in the other day. So far I've only tried the lemonberry. The taste is pretty good, not overpowering. I've used it twice, one level scoop and one heaping scoop that's probably close to two scoops. I found no real increase in benefit with taking more, one scoop was plenty. Very easy and quick to dissolve. I don't want or like to rely on any sleep aid to sleep and also don't want to build any tolerances up so I'll only use this a couple times a week or before something important where I need to be well rested.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-27-2017, 09:01 AM
  2. MAKING GAINS in my sleep, Chaos and Pain HYPNOS
    By brofessorx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-27-2017, 01:18 AM
  3. Chaos and Pain training log by some guy
    By ThaGerGuy3000 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 04:13 PM
  4. Welcome Chaos and Pain!
    By Admin in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 10:09 AM
  5. Welcome Chaos and Pain to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:35 PM