AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rtmilburn

You have to click on the link above that reads Be The First To Write a Review for it to go through.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

Final review!!!

Energy 7/10 imo best energy from something that doesn't have dmaa, dmha or another stronger stim

Focus 9/10 great for focus. Better than dexedrine. helps compartmentalize my thoughts not drastic but it does help.

Mood 7/10 makes me slightly calmer and slightly better mood.

Memory 7/10 this help my remember things that I didn't remember learning/subconscious memory. I've always been good at this but it was better with this.

Other thoughts
-mildly help hand eye coordination

-VERY vivid dreams.

Side effects

-crash from 2 pills

-dehydrateds me

-dry eyes

-Head congestion

OVERALL 8/10

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4/5

Highlights for me while using NootropiMax:

- Has the ability to potentiate and extend the effects of other stimulants
- Hard to beat taken PWO and would be a great option to add to a non-stim PWO formula
- Benefits can be felt using one pill from the first dose
- Acutely improves motivation, mood, and concentration without jitters
- Seems to be slightly anxiolytic
- Has two forms of caffeine to enhance the duration of effects
- Does not make you feel socially awkward like some nootropic formulas

The only negative for me would be the hefty dose of Bacopa which can be tricky to get used to and potentially be problematic when combined with other supplements that contain Bacopa as well. Just something some may have to watch out for.

Overall, it is an awesome product. I just didn't give it a 5/5 because it didn't have any kind of "wow" factor but I intend to always have a bottle on hand. One day I hope to wean off my stimulants and use a high quality product like this to keep me on my toes..

- Thank you Performax Labs!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5/5

Okay so here is my final review.. Sorry it took so long I am finishing up finals this week and have been getting ready to move.

Dosing: I did 2 caps in the morning most days just to make things easier and more convenient. I did dose them spread out a few times but I didn't notice anything different.

Focus 8/10: I did get a very intense focus after dosing for the first few days, but it went away after that. I believe this is from the Noopept, I tend to build a tolerance to it and don't notice it's effects after continuous dosing. But I did notice an overall increase in focus throughout the day while taking it.

Energy 5/10: I already had a fairly high tolerance to caffeine so I didn't get much in terms of energy from this, but I know most people have gotten good energy from it.

Motivation 10/10: This is where the product has really shined for me. During this point in the semester I have normally given up, but I am still going strong and not procrastinating.

I did stop for a few days to see if I noticed a difference, and I definitely did. After a couple of days without dosing I could tell that I was much more uninterested in class and my mind was wondering like crazy.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:

Profile: 4/5- It has 10 well dosed research backed ingredients.

Focus: 3.5/5- It provided a nice boost in focus.

Mood: 1/5- I didn't experience any boost in mood.

Cognition: 2/5- On some occasions I will get a slight boost in cognition.

Memory: 2/5- No noticeable improvement in short term or long term memory.

Energy: 2.5- At 1 cap ED it provides enough for a little afternoon pick me up.

Price: 4.5- Very well priced considering the 10 ingredients are all well dosed.

Convenience: 5/5- I much prefer my noots to be capped. It makes it easy to bring with you on the go. It also has a nice small sized bottle.

Overall: 2.75/5- Decent all inclusive noot product which is actually hard to come by. If you use some of these ingredients it's worth giving this one a go.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

I want to apologize to Performax Labs and their reps for the lateness of this review and the incomplete nature of my log. Life has been insane for me lately!

Here's my review of Nootropimax:

Profile: 5/5

Profile on this is excellent, with proper dosing on all of the ingredients at 2 caps. Bacopa, CDP-Choline, L-Ornithine, Caffeine and Dicaffeine Malate, L-Theanine, Theacrine, Sceletium, Noopept and Huperzine A make for an all-around quality nootropic powerhouse.

Dosing: 4/5

Throughout my use of Nootropimax, I used 2 caps in the morning (or afternoon when working later in the day) and 1 cap later at night.

I loved the effects of Nootropimax, and the serving size actually makes it very versatile with dosing. For most (I am EXTREMELY stim tolerant!) users, I would suggest 2 caps a day (1 AM and 1 PM). I think this would serve to spread out the effects over a longer time period.

I used the "extreme" dosing of 3 caps one time, and it was a bit too much of an edge for me. I was still focused, but it was just a bit too much, I felt a little overstimulated.

My sweet spot was actually 2 caps in the AM or early afternoon (when I was driving late on weekends) and 1 later in the afternoon/evening.

I was also able to take 1 cap with a preworkout and definitely felt that it added to my focus and concentration without overstimulating me.

Effects: 5/5

It had a very smooth feel to it, and definitely has some excellent focus and cognitive effects. I felt more zoned in, able to be more productive at work, and actually more verbally fluid and found myself more able to engage in conversation.

Value: 4/5

I think the price point is a little steep, and the fact that it is only 6 caps take away from the value a bit for me. I would most likely take 3 caps per day, which only lasts 20 days with that dosing. The most common price I have seen is $39.99, which is a little high for me. Most can get away with 2 caps, which would last a full 30 days at that dose.

I realize that the included ingredients are pricy individually, so this still gets 4 stars from me, as most are as stim tolerant as myself.

Overall: 4/5

Overall, an excellent product with some excellent nootropic ingredients. I love Noopept, so the inclusion of that is excellent along with the other ingredients.

muskate

muskate

Awards
5/5

Really good product that will give you a nice increase in cognitive function and focus with no jitters or crash.

Most 'focus enhancing' products cause you to crash hard a couple hours after taking it but I didn't experience any crash at all with the product.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really enjoyed Nootripimax! I haven’t tried many nootropics but this combo definitely sits at the top. I received a couple samples to review and after I finished them I immediately purchased a bottle with my own money.

Profile: 4.5/5
A couple things I would like to add to the formula, but overall I was impressed by everything packed in there and performax hasn’t lead me astray yet. The ingredients definitely have a strong synergy.

Focus: 4/5
Loved the focus it gave it. After about half an hour I feel it kicking in. I have a vyvanse prescription and like to avoid using it if I can. Focus isn’t obviously the same as that but I can take nootripimax in their place if need be. I usually crash hard from my vyvanse but I find if I take a couple of these I can prevent the crash and keep my focus high.

Motivation: 5/5
If I’m being honest, I am a procrastinator. Taking a couple caps first thing in the morning got me moving. Cleaning, studying, meal prepping, I started knocking tasks out rather than putting them off. Very impressed here.

Value: 5/5
When you can find these on sale they’re a phenomenal value and not awful at full price either. I found my bottle for around $25 I believe. Definitely have a customer for the future.

Overall: 4.5/5
Honestly enjoyed it and I am impressed at how well it worked for me. Surprised at how well the nootropics affected me. I will probably always try to keep a bottle lying around. Thanks Performax for the samples!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

Nootropimax 4/5

Day 1
Feeling good. a little stimie and a little shaky. That was on one cap with Empty stomach & a cup of coffee. Not feeling the focus yet but I am more awake and definitely in a better mood /happier.
Kind of a strange note to point out, my face feels a little numb & tingling on this stuff.
Few hours later in the day.....Definitely feeling the focus. It’s really close to an OCD type of feeling. I’m finding myself being OCD about my daily tasks & while I’m not feeling smarter....everyone around me seems a bit more stupid than normal,if that’s possible lol.

Day 2
1 cap taken this morning with a cup of coffee & a little food this time. (Will be trying for 2 caps today.)
The attentiveness kicked in within the first 15 minutes of taking a cap. Definitely increase in body temperature already as well.
Once again, with in the first hour of dosing I’m in a Much, Much more noticeable good & up beat mood, **NOT like one would get from caffeine, but a smooth/happy feeling.**
No jitters or anxious feeling today. Still on one cap And honestly I have a pump today and vascularity. It’s kind of weird. BTW I’m taking this solo while I have it. Today I have to bring up clarity ,things seem very clear today when I’m having conversations at & about work related subjects.
Didn’t get around to doing two capsules today but I just can’t stress enough the happiness and sense of well-being I feel most of the time when taking this , very interesting.
Had a hard time falling asleep both days and both days only one .
I skipped day three ***But,the morning of day three I was more focused and clear headed than day one & two , so feeling really good the day after. Also on third day I had some serious thinking out-of-the-box thinking type of stuff ...crazy man. (No cap that day)

Day 4
I will make this one short and sweet this day shined above all others because I’ve managed to squeeze in 2 caps in one day. I did my first With a little bit of food at about 7am in the morning my second Was at about 2:30 PM and I got to say the focus was there holy smokes. In all honesty it really shines on the day after I take the caps in my opinion so 1 day on & 1 day off is where I found my sweet spot thanks for the opportunity.

In closing I would like to state that I would like to search for a less caffeine content because I had trouble sleeping on the nights of the two caps.... other than that ***bomb ass product & recommendations all around. I loved it!!
Thank you very much for the samples & for the chance to try this out muscleupcrohn & Performax Labs!

GREAT PRODUCT 4/5

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nootropimax 4/5

Day 1
Feeling good. a little stimie and a little shaky. That was on one cap with Empty stomach & a cup of coffee. Not feeling the focus yet but I am more awake and definitely in a better mood /happier.
Kind of a strange note to point out, my face feels a little numb & tingling on this stuff.
Few hours later in the day.....Definitely feeling the focus. It’s really close to an OCD type of feeling. I’m finding myself being OCD about my daily tasks & while I’m not feeling smarter....everyone around me seems a bit more stupid than normal,if that’s possible lol.

Day 2
1 cap taken this morning with a cup of coffee & a little food this time. (Will be trying for 2 caps today.)
The attentiveness kicked in within the first 15 minutes of taking a cap. Definitely increase in body temperature already as well.
Once again, with in the first hour of dosing I’m in a Much, Much more noticeable good & up beat mood, **NOT like one would get from caffeine, but a smooth/happy feeling.**
No jitters or anxious feeling today. Still on one cap And honestly I have a pump today and vascularity. It’s kind of weird. BTW I’m taking this solo while I have it. Today I have to bring up clarity ,things seem very clear today when I’m having conversations at & about work related subjects.
Didn’t get around to doing two capsules today but I just can’t stress enough the happiness and sense of well-being I feel most of the time when taking this , very interesting.
Had a hard time falling asleep both days and both days only one .
I skipped day three ***But,the morning of day three I was more focused and clear headed than day one & two , so feeling really good the day after. Also on third day I had some serious thinking out-of-the-box thinking type of stuff ...crazy man. (No cap that day)

Day 4
I will make this one short and sweet this day shined above all others because I’ve managed to squeeze in 2 caps in one day. I did my first With a little bit of food at about 7am in the morning my second Was at about 2:30 PM and I got to say the focus was there holy smokes. In all honesty it really shines on the day after I take the caps in my opinion so 1 day on & 1 day off is where I found my sweet spot thanks for the opportunity.

In closing I would like to state that I would like to search for a less caffeine content because I had trouble sleeping on the nights of the two caps.... other than that ***bomb ass product & recommendations all around. I loved it!!
Thank you very much for the samples & for the chance to try this out muscleupcrohn & Performax Labs!

GREAT PRODUCT 4/5
nice review...one day I need to try nootropimax!!!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay guys! Im up in Scotland so took some time to get here but... I have took the 3 samples and here is my review.

Each sample had a 2 pill serving. I took 2 pills each time i tested out Nootropimax. So a full dose serving.

Here are my thoughts.

I didn't take my samples 3 days in a row. I used them for *tasks* i had planned so they were spced out on different days. A Pre workout training ' Computer work & also i used a sample for a chilled non working day so here is my thoughts.

Profile: 10/10
Very good ingredient panel in Nootropimax. Soon as i seen the list of additions i knew they had nailed a good supplement. Very well dosed. I had expected this from Performax to be honest. Very open label'd also which i find very trusting of a company.

Focus: 9/10
First sample i took in the morning on an empty stomach. I replaced my morning coffee due to the caffeine in Nootropimax which isn't overly dosed but i wanted to feel the effects from the supplement alone. I would say they take about 30 minutes to start fully kicking in. These woke me up very nicely and this is where the supplement shines (Alert & Focus'd). It isn't a stimulating feel its more of a in the zone feeling. Very good focus & concentration. Very happy with how these effected me

Mood 8/10
I believe the mix of L-Theanine & Bacopa Monnieri is a great combo for improving mood. I generally prefer this feeling than the over stimulating that pre workouts can do. Performax have done very well with the doses of these as i felt a really good mood bost and this with the focus from CDP Choline really do mix very well. Improved mood from the first time i took them.

Motivation: 7/10
As i stated previously it isn't a overly stimulating supplement. I didn't look for this effect from it if im honest so i can't say it did make me more motivated than usual or what a coffee does for me. I did use one samplke as a pre workout on one of the days. I know they aren't set out for this sort of use but i did feel more focus'd and had a better mind/muscle connection. I aint saying it doesn't shine in this department (Stimulating) but it isn't what i would be looking for in a nootropic anyway.

Value: 5/5
I find ALL Performax supplements are very well priced. Especially for the ingredient panel they offer. You can see that they have spent alot of time making a mix of ingredients that work very synergistically with each other without trying to pixy dust and cut corners to save £££. The market these days is flooded with new additions but some are ok and some are fantastic products. Performax are on the top end of this and they never overprice thier products. Cant fault them at all on pricing.

Overall: 4.5/5
Really can't fault Nootropimax. Gave me everything i would have expected from a Nootropic. I have personally used other focus based supplements in the past but they never really done much if im honest so gotta hand it to Performax as i felt these from day 1. I did use them for a Pre Workout one of the days i was training and even though they dont give you that *rush* they do offer a more mind muscle connection. Perfect for training days your doing say higher rep volume and need the better contraction. On another day i used them for basically a full day of computer work (Website design) these worked very well for this project i am doing. I would say this is where they are well suited. More of a concentration based task.

Thank you Performax for allowing me to test & review your Nootropic. I generally have very little bad points i can add in. You guys seem to be doing a great job in todays overly saturated market. So best of luck for the future and keep on innovating.

Also..... Thank you for the added Orange Intra Workout sample use threw in aswell. Cant fault that at all. Taste was awesome!

Thanks everyone