Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Flexatril: This is hands down the best Joint supplement I have ever taken, After 4 days of loading all my minor joint aches and pains were gone! No I’m not lying. After 50 days. My left shoulder is still improving; I would say it is @ 85%. This is also amazing. When I started I had had an impingement for a little over a year, Tore my labrum about 2 months later and was done with almost all shoulder and chest exercises. I still have to keep my weight semi light. (No lower than 8 reps) but I can now hit my Chest and Shoulders and getting growth. I will probably never be able to strait bar bench again and I will have to watch my form and angles on my shoulder exercises but Flexatril has been a God send for me.
Got a customer for life on this one!

Complete log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289847-studhorse-putting-scivation.html

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Great review, I am currently running it and I second your review, tried so many joint supplements and this one is the best so far. I wonder if it's the high concentration ashweganda in there. It's not your typical msm joint pill....

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review, I am currently running it and I second your review, tried so many joint supplements and this one is the best so far. I wonder if it's the high concentration ashweganda in there. It's not your typical msm joint pill....
Not sure, All I know is this combination works.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

This takes the top spot in my list of joint supplements. I've tried a few of the better ones. My knee had been popping really bad for a long time from over-doing it on squats. There was also quite a bit of pain. After two weeks on Flexatril, the popping has greatly subsided and the pain has been greatly reduced. This is no coincidence. I should be back to squatting before too long. At a dollar a serving, this is a great value, and you can normally find a good deal.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

The #1 Joint product out there. Load for 7-10 days and then maintain at 3 caps. I use to have bad elbow and knee pain from a broken elbow and a torn MCL in the past. After using flexatril I never had any pain when pressing or squatting. My knee feels the best it has ever been. What is crazy is how fast the product works. Within a week I could tell a difference in my mobility and overall pain I had in those area's. Flexatril works, and it is a great product especially when you can find bottles as cheap as $20 which makes it very affordable.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This takes the top spot in my list of joint supplements. I've tried a few of the better ones. My knee had been popping really bad for a long time from over-doing it on squats. There was also quite a bit of pain. After two weeks on Flexatril, the popping has greatly subsided and the pain has been greatly reduced. This is no coincidence. I should be back to squatting before too long. At a dollar a serving, this is a great value, and you can normally find a good deal.
The #1 Joint product out there in my opinion.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The #1 Joint product out there. Load for 7-10 days and then maintain at 3 caps. I use to have bad elbow and knee pain from a broken elbow and a torn MCL in the past. After using flexatril I never had any pain when pressing or squatting. My knee feels the best it has ever been. What is crazy is how fast the product works. Within a week I could tell a difference in my mobility and overall pain I had in those area's. Flexatril works, and it is a great product especially when you can find bottles as cheap as $20 which makes it very affordable.
@$20?

I check Nutriverse and it's like $57AU

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@$20?

I check Nutriverse and it's like $57AU
Check around and you can find it on sale from other vendors. And to be honest, at $30 a bottle I'd still buy it. It works. Simple as that. I've been taking Flextril since The Solution recommended it (10 or 12 months?) for the Achilles Tendonosis I'd been struggling with for 6 months. I went on vacation a few months back and didn't take Flexatril for a week. My Achilles started tightening up again by the end of the week. I'm a believer, and won't be without it.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
This is the only one that works, thank you guys for turning me on this.