MassMax XT

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
5/5

I was chosen to run a 30 day log on Massmax. My calorie consumption was just above maintenance and I was set for a "lean bulk". Typically on a lean bulk my gains are 60% muscle and 40% fat.

My goal for the run was to gain LEAN MASS at a better ratio than my typical 60/40 split.

I tracked my lifts, calories, total weight, and body fat (via handheld Omron).

My strength progressed and I put on a total of 4.7lbs on the 30 day run. Omron show I put on 4.7lbs. of LEAN MASS.

NOTE: I do not consider the Omron results 100% accurate and I don't think I gained 100% lean mass...but I DO believe Massmax helped me exceed my typical 60/40 gains by a large margin.

I WOULD recommend Massmax as a good bulking supplement.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291295-maxing-out-massmax.html

lfc1

Awards
Been using MassMax XT (4 capsules) for the last 6 days stacked with DAA (3gm a day). First 4 days experienced nothing apart from greater appetite. Was looking forward to eating every 2-3 hours. During the last two days however, my strength has shot up tremendously. I normally do 8 reps of CGBP for 220lbs. Today I did 8 reps for 250lbs easy, BB curl normal weight is 110lbs for 8 reps, today 135 lbs for 10 reps - beastly stuff for me. Arms are looking fuller. They measured 17.6 inches cold before starting this stack. After my gym pump today they measured 18.2 inches! My BF remains at 14% and waist at 36 inches with a 4 lb increase in weight during the last week. I seem to be a good responder and am so far loving this as far as size and strength gains is concerned.

Downsides - since yesterday I'm not getting any morning wood. I always normally get stiff random boners during the night and morning. Non whatsoever during the last two days. I can still get an erection if I try but nothing spontaneous anymore. Dont known whether this is due to the MassMax or the DAA or both. Quite worrying this, but I will keep going.

lfc1

Awards
4/5

Been using MassMax XT (4 capsules) for the last 6 days stacked with DAA (3gm a day). First 4 days experienced nothing apart from greater appetite. Was looking forward to eating every 2-3 hours. During the last two days however, my strength has shot up tremendously. I normally do 8 reps of CGBP for 220lbs. Today I did 8 reps for 250lbs easy, BB curl normal weight is 110lbs for 8 reps, today 135 lbs for 10 reps - beastly stuff for me. Arms are looking fuller. They measured 17.6 inches cold before starting this stack. After my gym pump today they measured 18.2 inches! My BF remains at 14% and waist at 36 inches with a 4 lb increase in weight during the last week. I seem to be a good responder and am so far loving this as far as size and strength gains is concerned.

Downsides - since yesterday I'm not getting any morning wood. I always normally get stiff random boners during the night and morning. Non whatsoever during the last two days. I can still get an erection if I try but nothing spontaneous anymore. Dont known whether this is due to the MassMax or the DAA or both. Quite worrying this, but I will keep going.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

In the human study they published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition high doses of D-Aspartic Acid actually lowered the testosterone level.
http://www.ergo-log.com/6-g-d-aspartic-acid-a-day-lowers-testosterone-levels.html

lfc1

Awards
In the human study they published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition high doses of D-Aspartic Acid actually lowered the testosterone level.
The study concluded that 3gms per day had no affect on T levels (my dose). T levels were only affected on 6gms per day.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The study concluded that 3gms per day had no affect on T levels (my dose). T levels were only affected on 6gms per day.
Stop taking it and see what happens tomorrow.

lfc1

Awards
Stop taking it and see what happens tomorrow.
I don't know mate. Quite keen to get to 19 inch arms this summer and this seems to be helping with strength on BP/DL/rows/dips/pull ups. Might as well do the 2 month cycle.

Have you used DAA and experienced any sides?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Final on MassMax XT...GET SOME GUYS!!! Its worth it

Time for my final review guys. First, Id like to thank the crew from Performax Labs for giving me yet another opportunity to rock one of their outstanding products. R1balla and cubsfan815 you guys are absolute rockstars in my book. Second, I want to thank each and every person that subbed and followed along, everyone of you gave me that extra push to want to do better. I thank you for that. Now onto the product. D@MM! MassMass XT is just flat out amazeballs! I attempted to do the exact opposite as it was intended for by running it on a fairly steep calorie deficit and use it to assist in my cut. The first week and a half I struggled with the hunger that the product created...but I trucked through it. By the start of the third week, my strength was definitely starting to show some increases in my compound lifts. I was using Radiate as my PWO, and taking 2 MassMax first thing in the morning and 2 in the evening with my high protein supper, usually consisting of 1lb of beef or chicken and some greens. I went back and looked at my starting picture I could tell a slight difference in my overall appearance by the end of week 3. I do not remember my starting weight, but I believe it was around the 217 mark, and finished at 203lbs. My first workout on MassMax I hit a PR on bench with 345, and on week 6 I hit 385x1. My vascularity increased dramatically, and I had to buy several new clothes by week 5. Unfortunately, due to some personal problems that you guys are now aware of, I had to cut my run off at the 6 week mark.
Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this product and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a natty product that has been proven to work. Well done Performax Labs!! Without a doubt will be used in my future arsenal. Final picture cant be posted right now for some reason, but Ill get back in here and get it up!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all for the honest reviews so far. Much appreciated.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Final on MassMax XT...GET SOME GUYS!!! Its worth it

Time for my final review guys. First, Id like to thank the crew from Performax Labs for giving me yet another opportunity to rock one of their outstanding products. R1balla and cubsfan815 you guys are absolute rockstars in my book. Second, I want to thank each and every person that subbed and followed along, everyone of you gave me that extra push to want to do better. I thank you for that. Now onto the product. D@MM! MassMass XT is just flat out amazeballs! I attempted to do the exact opposite as it was intended for by running it on a fairly steep calorie deficit and use it to assist in my cut. The first week and a half I struggled with the hunger that the product created...but I trucked through it. By the start of the third week, my strength was definitely starting to show some increases in my compound lifts. I was using Radiate as my PWO, and taking 2 MassMax first thing in the morning and 2 in the evening with my high protein supper, usually consisting of 1lb of beef or chicken and some greens. I went back and looked at my starting picture I could tell a slight difference in my overall appearance by the end of week 3. I do not remember my starting weight, but I believe it was around the 217 mark, and finished at 203lbs. My first workout on MassMax I hit a PR on bench with 345, and on week 6 I hit 385x1. My vascularity increased dramatically, and I had to buy several new clothes by week 5. Unfortunately, due to some personal problems that you guys are now aware of, I had to cut my run off at the 6 week mark.
Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this product and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a natty product that has been proven to work. Well done Performax Labs!! Without a doubt will be used in my future arsenal. Final picture cant be posted right now for some reason, but Ill get back in here and get it up!!
FireTitan please make sure you click on the text Submit New Review for your review to count.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Just ordered 2 bottles for an 8 week run will log as soon as I get them ?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Angrypolak log pumped me up hopefully I can get close in results to what he got!! He definitely put in the effort so I know what to expect.
No rep talk here, you seriously will love it. It has yet to disappoint anybody. Good luck!

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
JCR97 I have run two other forum favs (ABE and FD2) and neither worked as well for me as Massmax. Both worked to varying degrees, but neither did as good for me personally.

I'm taking a short break from natty anabolics, but I'm planning on my next run to be 8 weeks of Massmax too!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
JCR97 I have run two other forum favs (ABE and FD2) and neither worked as well for me as Massmax. Both worked to varying degrees, but neither did as good for me personally.

I'm taking a short break from natty anabolics, but I'm planning on my next run to be 8 weeks of Massmax too!
When you ran the 4weeks did you feel like you were cutting it short? Also did you keep your gains?

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
When you ran the 4weeks did you feel like you were cutting it short? Also did you keep your gains?
I had purchased ABE prior to being picked for the log. I wanted to run 8 weeks Massmax but budget was too tight. ABE had great forum reviews so I figured 4 weeks Massmax + 4 weeks ABE = 8 weeks natty anabolics. In hindsight I wish I would have done 8 weeks all Massmax.

As for gains, I've been on a lean bulk (+250 cal), since just before starting Massmax. My weight has gone up the whole time. With Massmax I gained more lean mass than ABE or FD2. I made similar total gains with all three, Massmax just had the best ratio of lean to total mass (least fat gained). Im currently at week two into my break of all natty anabolics and all gains have remained.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I had purchased ABE prior to being picked for the log. I wanted to run 8 weeks Massmax but budget was too tight. ABE had great forum reviews so I figured 4 weeks Massmax + 4 weeks ABE = 8 weeks natty anabolics. In hindsight I wish I would have done 8 weeks all Massmax.

As for gains, I've been on a lean bulk (+250 cal), since just before starting Massmax. My weight has gone up the whole time. With Massmax I gained more lean mass than ABE or FD2. I made similar total gains with all three, Massmax just had the best ratio of lean to total mass (least fat gained). Im currently at week two into my break of all natty anabolics and all gains have remained.
Oh ok well that's great to hear thanks man also have you had a shot at OL Orig1n?

Would you increase more than +250 Cals while on natty Anabolics?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ok well that's great to hear thanks man also have you had a shot at OL Orig1n?

You can start at 250 and go from there. If you need to increase it, so be it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

It is hands down the best option currently available!

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards

You already got a good answer from R1balla but for me personally I've learned to not go past +250. I'd classify myself as being between a mesomorph and an endomorph. I naturally hover around 17-20% body fat.

Consuming more calories than +250 doesn't help my strength/physique progress any faster, and all the extra weight ends up being fat. If I stall and my rest/recovery is on point, I'll sometimes temporarily exceed +250, but I don't function well on the "dirty bulk".

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You already got a good answer from R1balla but for me personally I've learned to not go past +250. I'd classify myself as being between a mesomorph and an endomorph. I naturally hover around 17-20% body fat.

Consuming more calories than +250 doesn't help my strength/physique progress any faster, and all the extra weight ends up being fat. If I stall and my rest/recovery is on point, I'll sometimes temporarily exceed +250, but I don't function well on the "dirty bulk".
Perfect example on how everyBODY is different!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Perfect example on how everyBODY is different!
Yeah for sure I'm 20 now and when I used to be 17 I could stick around 12% bf and eat like 4000 calories a day off of pizza and burgers but now i get fat and I can't get down below 14% unless I diet down.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah for sure I'm 20 now and when I used to be 17 I could stick around 12% bf and eat like 4000 calories a day off of pizza and burgers but now i get fat and I can't get down below 14% unless I diet down.
I'm just now starting to see that and I'm 27. I've been lucky.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I'm just now starting to see that and I'm 27. I've been lucky.
Lucky guy. Although I've always asked myself if you do eat more calories but burn more by working out harder is that better than working out not as hard eating less food with the same net calories.

Pardon my English lol us Frenchmen have a hard time getting our explanations through lol

Also can I add a GDA with Massmax

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
5/5

Week 1
-1-2 extra reps in many exercises (potentially placebo).
-Slight increase in hunger at the end of the week.

Week 2
-An average increase of 2-3 extra reps on most lifts (I can write of 1... maybe 2 reps as placebo. After 20 years of training 3 extra reps is NOT placebo. I know my body)
-Appetite really started ramping up. I would eat a large meal and the hunger remained. It was almost comical. My wife wanted to know what the heck was going on because I at 3 large meals back to back...

Week 3
-Appetite continued to increase. I wouldn't want a stronger increase in appetite. This is perfect for a bulk. I craved food every 2 hours (I usually don't feel hunger between meals). I was able to stop myself from binge eating knowing that Mass Max was responsible for the cravings.
-5 pounds bodyweight gained by the end of the week. My wife noticed me looking bigger. A few people commented at the gym. I asked if it was just fatter looking but my wife and others said no. I still had abs showing. For a visual I'm 5'6" 220 pounds with upper abs showing. I'm around 16% bodyfat. The gains from mass max are quality. I could have easily gained more weight with more calories but I'm sure most of it would be fat. Self control is a must with the appetite increase! Hide the cake!

Week 4
-8 pounds total gained. I could have gained more but most likely would have been more fat than muscle. I would say 50% due to calories, maybe 50% due to whatever goodness Mass Max does with hormones.
-I felt a slight bump in mood but that might have been from knowing every workout I was going to PR on a few things. If a rep could comment on the mood aspect I would be interested in knowing more.
-Depressed? Mass Max! Can't eat due to anxiety? Mass Max! I'm not even joking.

Thoughts at the end of 4 weeks
-I am sad to stop. I have another bottle and surely this stuff would bring me up to 225-230 by the end of 8 weeks. All lifts have gone up! I would compare it to a very mild prohormone run without the need for PCT. EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Reason for not running full 8 weeks
-My goal is to set a bench press record. I need to get my weight down to 190-195 pounds to enter the 83kg weight class. The heavier I get the farther away I'm getting from my goal. I wanted one last go at pushing my strength in a caloric surplus and Mass Max delivered. Alas it's time to start reducing carbs and increasing cardio (sad face). I wouldn't want to waste my 2nd bottle in a caloric deficit. I think the greatest benefit came from the ability to eat more. I'm sure there's other magic happening too but I get hangry very easily. I think the hunger pains would be unbearable with Mass Max in a caloric deficit with HIT thrown in.

Final Verdict
-If you're a hard gainer, need to stimulate appetite, are looking to increase strength, or want to try something close to a very mild prohormone product without all the concerns about shutdown, messed up liver values, or need for additional PCT products... Mass Max XT is your huckleberry!

-Keep in mind I've been training for over 20 years. It's rare for me to get all warm and tingly about a supplement because I've been let down many times. I followed the positive review trail on this forum and decided to give Mass Max XT a go. This gets my stamp of approval.

Note to Performax Labs Rep(s)
-If this product is ever going to be discontinued PLEASE MESSAGE ME! SERIOUSLY! I'm buying a truck load. After I get my record I'm going on a nice long bulk to see how far I can take my 36 year old body without drugs. I like being big and powerful even if I look a little smooth. Mass Max is great for that. Mass Max with 250-300 grams of protein every day... man I'm excited about my future.

To the people on the fence
-If you're skeptical get one bottle. Give it 2-3 weeks and bump up your protein intake. I repeat... BUMP UP YOUR PROTEIN INTAKE!!!

This will be a new staple when I'm finished my cut. I train with higher volume for 8 week periods so 2 bottles is perfect and I look forward to my next run.

Performax Labs deserves kudos for this product. As a natural athlete obsessed with size and strength I'm happy to have this product in my arsenal.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! I love sharing information and hearing from others about what has helped them reach their fitness goals. If something works for me I give credit where credit is due. I know many members on this forum feel the same way and I'm glad to be a member of this awesome community!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Final Review

Many thanks to the crew from Performax Labs for giving mean opportunity to run this great product. R1balla and cubsfan815 you guys are genuine in your choosing of people. I greatly thank you for the opportunity to run this product. Not only did I run it during the initial 1 month trial run but I continued to utilize it in my transformation protocol which began January 2017. Phase 1 will be complete at the start of January 2018.

Initially I compared this to another product I ran for an entire year after I found how helpful it was to my training. Once I got ahold of this and read the instructions I was making the comparisons. After using it for the month I was allowed, I realized it was now a replacement for the staple I had come to love.

In terms of increased muscle mass and vascularity: It delivered in one aspect of those two. I'll explain. Simply I'm not lean enough yet to experience vascularity but I did see an increase in muscle mass. I know this because the manner in which I used it. I was using it to cut mass , basically reomnp. Changing the composition of my body. During this 4 months of utilizing the product I I was able to hold onto what I had, ramp up the cardio on many levels and increase my bench. I'm only measuring in terms of bench because I'm finally bringing myself to squat and deadlift again. These two lifts weren't truly measured during this run.

In terms of protein synthesis and appetite: I noticed immediately the meals I was eating was not enough. I started getting hungrier after each dose due to my system breaking down food more and processing it more effectively. I added more water to my diet and this through me into a tailspin. I was literally craving boxes of cereal, basically carbs. It seemed no matter how much ate, it was like I never ate at all. I believe the more efficient you handle calories the more better their utilized when running this product.

Enhanced Strength and Endurance: This can be summed up in a few words. Gains, gains and more gains. No exaggeration. I'm pleased with the results and soreness was non-existent. Hands down a product I will keep in my regimen.

All in all, I enjoyed it and it helped kick start me into a journey I'm still on and will prove to be well worth the time I put into my training while running this product.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Many thanks to the crew from Performax Labs for giving mean opportunity to run this great product. R1balla and cubsfan815 you guys are genuine in your choosing of people. I greatly thank you for the opportunity to run this product. Not only did I run it during the initial 1 month trial run but I continued to utilize it in my transformation protocol which began January 2017. Phase 1 will be complete at the start of January 2018.

Initially I compared this to another product I ran for an entire year after I found how helpful it was to my training. Once I got ahold of this and read the instructions I was making the comparisons. After using it for the month I was allowed, I realized it was now a replacement for the staple I had come to love.

In terms of increased muscle mass and vascularity: It delivered in one aspect of those two. I'll explain. Simply I'm not lean enough yet to experience vascularity but I did see an increase in muscle mass. I know this because the manner in which I used it. I was using it to cut mass , basically reomnp. Changing the composition of my body. During this 4 months of utilizing the product I I was able to hold onto what I had, ramp up the cardio on many levels and increase my bench. I'm only measuring in terms of bench because I'm finally bringing myself to squat and deadlift again. These two lifts weren't truly measured during this run.

In terms of protein synthesis and appetite: I noticed immediately the meals I was eating was not enough. I started getting hungrier after each dose due to my system breaking down food more and processing it more effectively. I added more water to my diet and this through me into a tailspin. I was literally craving boxes of cereal, basically carbs. It seemed no matter how much ate, it was like I never ate at all. I believe the more efficient you handle calories the more better their utilized when running this product.

Enhanced Strength and Endurance: This can be summed up in a few words. Gains, gains and more gains. No exaggeration. I'm pleased with the results and soreness was non-existent. Hands down a product I will keep in my regimen.

All in all, I enjoyed it and it helped kick start me into a journey I'm still on and will prove to be well worth the time I put into my training while running this product.
HokiePride

Thank you for your well in depth response. We greatly appreciate it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, if you’re doing a recomp you should def try to stack it with AlphaMax xt. Killer stack.

livestrong

Awards
Just curious, but would m-test stack well with massmax? I assume so, but wanted to check.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious, but would m-test stack well with massmax? I assume so, but wanted to check.
Yes. M Test stacks well with MassMax XT. I’d advise to take them separately at first to make sure you like each product and to note any potential side effects.

moikanos

Awards
how you take mass max?
4 capsules in morning with breakfast or alone and after you eat?
Thanks in advance.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take 2 capsules twice a day with the 2 meals that contain the largest amount of protein.
Just cracked open one of my 2 jars today and that's exactly how I will be dosing it and once
the two jars are finished I'll be posting a review for it.:) I just saw the caps were blue and they
looked a lot like Magnatropin but hopefully it works better ;)

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I ran 2 bottles of MassMax which equals 8 weeks worth.

Here's some upfront details without having to read the whole review -

I started my calories at a surplus of 300 and ended at around a 500-550 calorie surplus. My beginning weight was 185lbs with something like a 16-17% body fat I'd guess. In the end, I gained 7.8lbs while my waist remained the same. I dosed MassMax at 2 pills upon waking, before my breakfast, and 2 pills in the afternoon since my breakfast and lunch are my largest meals. Dinner, for me, is always the lightest meal so that's why I chose this dosing protocol.

More details below -

I'm what I would call a "skinny fat". Not "fat", not "skinny", just..fluffy with fairly clear muscle? Basically my reasoning behind MassMax is that I'm trying to pack on some mass/strength while staying as lean as possible in order to then "shred" down and bulk up again when I'm at a lesser body fat.

Throughout my time with MassMax, I gained literally about a pound a week, as you may have guessed based on my 7.8lbs in 8 weeks from above. I made sure my calories were tight and that my caloric increases were conservative. I typically increased carbs when adding calories. Any cheat meals throughout my 8 weeks were never overboard as I wanted to do the run as legitimately as possible. If I knew I was going to have a cheat meal, I'd be sure to save MassMax for before that meal.

My training through my MassMax run was a progressive overload program called Fierce 5, performed 4 days a week consisting of an upper/lower split. I upped my calories as I saw fit, usually just predicting the future based on what progression I was supposed to make for the week. Turns out I can predict my caloric future pretty well based on my gains lol.

Visually, my body generally remained the same. I do have before/after pictures to still examine, but on initial view, I don't see anything drastic. My fiance says I look fuller, so that's cool. My vascularity has remained at least the same, I feel perhaps even better, so that's neat as well.

Strength wise, I began noticing strength gains at week 5. Bench press, easily my weakest lift, along with standing military press, both kept moving up the whole time and PR's were hit weekly. At week 5, I began to surprise myself with how easy some weights were moving. While one could say this is natural progression, I know my body and my strength - my lifts began feeling unworldly to me with no changes otherwise that week. Interesting stuff..

Overall, would I buy again? 100% absolutely positively. I'm taking a break for now to try another "natty anabolic", and pending how this one goes, I will likely stack it with MassMax next. I truly feel this did me well and it gave me faith in supplements. While one could say the surplus/training split aided my weight gain, I would counter and say MassMax kept my gains as lean as possible being that my waist has remained the same over the 8 week cycle.

Great product, Performax!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review brother and happy to hear it worked so well for you! This has been pretty consistent with what most others notice!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review brother and happy to hear it worked so well for you! This has been pretty consistent with what most others notice!
Happy to post my thoughts. I'm definitely satisfied with my run and can't wait to have another go at it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how you take mass max?
4 capsules in morning with breakfast or alone and after you eat?
Thanks in advance.
I take mine 2 caps twice per day. Unless I’m dosing with ArA, this is how I do it:

2 caps upon waking (20 min before breakfast).

2 caps with my pre workout meal

Next run I want to experiment with 1 cap 4x a day before meals to see if I notice anything different.

moikanos

Awards
I take mine 2 caps twice per day. Unless I’m dosing with ArA, this is how I do it:

2 caps upon waking (20 min before breakfast).

2 caps with my pre workout meal

Next run I want to experiment with 1 cap 4x a day before meals to see if I notice anything different.
so not all together in morning?
thank yoy for your advise