Radiate
Radiate

Manufacturer:

RXS

Price: $69.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4.68 out of 5 stars, based on 22 total reviews.
Rated: 4.68 out of 5 Read all 22 reviews

Submit New Review

Radiate

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Thank you for all the reviews guys!

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Thank you for all the reviews guys!
    Thanks for making an awesome fat burner so chicks don't find me so repulsive!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Very strong product, while many may not agree with the prop blend this stuff packs a punch. The orange flavor reminds me of Orange Pez Candy. Mixes easy, and really gets you sweating a storm. Monte and company did a great job in making a good thermo/burner and giving you tons of energy and long lasting energy.
    You tried the latest pills version.
    Wish to know if it can deal with stubborn belly fat.

4. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    You tried the latest pills version.
    Wish to know if it can deal with stubborn belly fat.
    It sure can!

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    It sure can!
    Helped me lose 30lbs in an 8 week run, in addition to good diet, excercise, dedication, etc.! Killer product, highly recommend. And who doesn't love personalized thank you notes and great prices? Thank you RXS, for helping me in my journey to Shred City! Just got my bogo order in the mail, gotta keep this weight loss train chugging!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ynn3kc1 View Post
    Helped me lose 30lbs in an 8 week run, in addition to good diet, excercise, dedication, etc.! Killer product, highly recommend. And who doesn't love personalized think you notes and great prices? Thank you RXS, for helping me in my journey to Shred City! Just got my bogo order in the mail, gotta keep this weight loss train chugging!
    Guess I can't upload pics yet. Sorry!

7. Just got this email.........BOOM!!!

Name:  Screenshot_20181124-084106.png
Views: 152
Size:  803.7 KB
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Just got this email.........BOOM!!!

Name:  Screenshot_20181124-084106.png
Views: 152
Size:  803.7 KB
    Got mine yesterday, super discount! Gonna give it a shot at the gym before I review more, but the half scoop I sampled yesterday at home had me looking for busy work. Definitely felt better once I started moving around! Was taking 2 caps a day am and afternoon. And bloodshred during workouts while fasted. Don't think that's gonna happen with this version!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ynn3kc1 View Post
    Got mine yesterday, super discount! Gonna give it a shot at the gym before I review more, but the half scoop I sampled yesterday at home had me looking for busy work. Definitely felt better once I started moving around! Was taking 2 caps a day am and afternoon. And bloodshred during workouts while fasted. Don't think that's gonna happen with this version!
    Why can't I post pics in this thread, but can in others?
  10. 5/5

Another home run from RXS Supplements!! Upon opening the tub, the smell of lemon is strong and you'll be tempted to take a huge whiff. Radiate powder has always been a very fine powder and this one is no different. Mixes completely with just a few shakes. I used approximately 10 ounces of water and a couple of ice cubes. After 20 minutes, I could feel the energy beginning to build. After approximately 40 minutes the thermogenic properties kicked in. Workout lasted 1 1/2 hours including 20 minutes of cardio. Afterwards I stopped to pick up a couple of rotisserie chickens for meal prep and was sweating while walking around the store. Energy tapered off after 2 1/2 hours or so, but there was no crash. Hunger suppression is on point too.

Name:  Radiate+.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  109.0 KB

(Coupon code RADIATE+ still worked as of 09:00 CST Monday)

11. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Another home run from RXS Supplements!! Upon opening the tub, the smell of lemon is strong and you'll be tempted to take a huge whiff. Radiate powder has always been a very fine powder and this one is no different. Mixes completely with just a few shakes. I used approximately 10 ounces of water and a couple of ice cubes. After 20 minutes, I could feel the energy beginning to build. After approximately 40 minutes the thermogenic properties kicked in. Workout lasted 1 1/2 hours including 20 minutes of cardio. Afterwards I stopped to pick up a couple of rotisserie chickens for meal prep and was sweating while walking around the store. Energy tapered off after 2 1/2 hours or so, but there was no crash. Hunger suppression is on point too.

Name:  Radiate+.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  109.0 KB

(Coupon code RADIATE+ still worked as of 09:00 CST Monday)
    thank you for this! purchased a tub of + and awaiting delivery. hopefully it helps control my appetite. the regular price is very expensive. will have to be really good to continually buy at reg price. always hear good things about radiate, though

12. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    thank you for this! purchased a tub of + and awaiting delivery. hopefully it helps control my appetite. the regular price is very expensive. will have to be really good to continually buy at reg price. always hear good things about radiate, though
    I hear there are always 20% off codes floating around, so you should never have to pay full price... ;-)

13. How much caffeine in it?

14. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    How much caffeine in it?
    200 per scoop... Donít be fooled by that amount, people are taking 1/2 scoop and flying!

15. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    No problem. We gotta watch out for each other and catch them deals!!!

I'm doing the same as others here. A scoop preworkout in the morning, another scoop in 20 ounces of ice & water and sip it through the late afternoon / evening. Really helps me with hunger.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

16. Very exciting stuff! No doubt you guys rocked this formula! I canít wait until I can order some! Hopefully after the first of the year!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
  17. Radiate

Radiate+ 1-10 rating.

Taste Rating/ 9*

It Smell really Good with a Great refreshing taste and no aftertaste.

Mixing/ 10*

Easy to mix with spoon or shaker with 1 scoop and 6-12 ounces of water and no residue.

Focused Level/ 10*

Within 5 min Radiate+ will hit you with a Bang! You will be Super Focused with tunnel vision and whatever your daily task is,You will accomplish it using Radiate+.

Energy Level/ 10*

The Energy is Crazy Good! Clean energy throughout the day without the Jitters and Crashing. Also You will feel less stress at the end of the day.

Thermo Level/ 10*

Radiate+ will get your body heated up pretty fast during workouts session and You will be doing some Crazy sweating!

Fat loss/ 9*
    Iíam seeing some changes with my body after 9 days of taking Radiate+ I look more leaner and reduction of fat in certain areas. I do believe if one is trying to lose weight they will achieve their goal with Radiate+

Cons/ Price: But with a discount you canít beat this anywhere! Scoop for Scoop!

My overall rating and end thoughts on Radiate+/ 10*

The reason why I give this product a overall 10 rating is because of seeing changes on My body and I have not changed My exercise and eating regimen while using Radiate+

Also I have done a half scoop with 6 ounces of water,and received the same effect as 1 scoop with 8-12 ounces of water.

18. awesome review man. canít wait to give it a go.

19. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    awesome review man. canít wait to give it a go.
    Thanks Bro! You going to Love it!

20. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Thanks Bro! You going to Love it!
    fingers crossed lol

21. Is it ok to take in morning and then preworkout in evening with two expresso per day or got to cut the coffee out?

22. can you buy the sample version?

23. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    can you buy the sample version?
    The last was one too stim heavy for me and it just didn't feel too good. Even at 1/2 scoop it was very weird so I made due and sampled the rest among friends who enjoyed it just fine. Hoping the new version is a more comfortable feel for me personally but Im seeing along of positive reviews. I hope there will be a trail size!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

24. What is the best price right now? Coupon code?

25. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Is it ok to take in morning and then preworkout in evening with two expresso per day or got to cut the coffee out?
    I do 2 cups of coffee in the morning, and then Radiate in the evening before the gym....And on really bad days I take a cap or 2 during lunch.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anti Radiation Supplements
    By ahh123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:35 AM
  2. SHR # 1342 :: Protecting Against Fukushima Radiation Fallo
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:30 PM
  3. Radiation leak in Japan endangering Americans?
    By jimbuick in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 08:41 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:28 PM
  5. Backsquat gives me radiating pain in my arm
    By ben61820 in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 01:42 PM