Radiate
Radiate

Manufacturer:

RXS

Price: $69.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4.56 out of 5 stars, based on 16 total reviews.
Rated: 4.56 out of 5 Read all 16 reviews

Submit New Review

Radiate

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Picked up a sample of the peach ring Radiate from a booth at the competition I attended yesterday (NPC Muscle Mayhem in Kansas City) and commenting on this so the thread is easier found when I give it a try.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

2. Had a few samples of radiate sent me way. So far I have had the peach rings.

Taste 5/5
    Really good peach rings flavor. I had a scoop or cm to make it a bit more sour. Was just about perfect.

Effects 5/5
    I only used half a serving each time as any sort of yohimbe hits me hard. I felt the normal effects that you get to tell you had had a decent dose of yohimbe but not the anxiety it normally gives me. It might the the inclusion of the theanine? Was nice finding a a yohimbe supplement I can actually take!

Will pick up some on my next cut. Hopefully will be able to work up my dosing a little bit. But if not I still think it would be very effective

3. Is there any way to get this in the UK?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Poolcue View Post
    Is there any way to get this in the UK?
    Of course! PM me!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

5. I have been a long time lurker.....I am not sure if I can PM with such a low post count however I will try. If not, is an email ok?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Poolcue View Post
    I have been a long time lurker.....I am not sure if I can PM with such a low post count however I will try. If not, is an email ok?
    PM sent!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

7. Just putting my name here so I can share my .02 in the future !

8. Quote Originally Posted by Caldwood View Post
    Just putting my name here so I can share my .02 in the future !
    CWood I'm loving your excitement!! I'm even more excited for you to get your pack, it's on its way!!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

9. Can I get a sample. Will post review

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Can I get a sample. Will post review
    PM me your address and I'll send that out today!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    CWood I'm loving your excitement!! I'm even more excited for you to get your pack, it's on its way!!
    Guess what tomorrow is!?

12. The day you were reborn...
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

13. Ok think it's been officially a week now so I will say this. My first 1.5 hours of work everyday is really ****ty it consists of climbing up equipment checking oil water and firing up the engines. It's a 15 foot climb per engine and two engines per machine. Currently we have 28 machines running and it's only one other guy besides myself... so what have I done for the last week? Yup a scoop of radiate at 430 am and by 5am I'm running climbing and sweating my damned ass off! I absolutely love this stuff! Fantastic cardio session every morning that I get payed for can't beat it.

14. Waiting on some samples, really enjoying the reviews and threads on Radiate so far.

15. Why not full transparency label??

16. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Why not full transparency label??
    It's that old argument about keeping a product somewhat "safe" from being duplicated. Yes,you could take it somewhere and have it analyzed (which is what will probably happen at some point), or you could guess based on the ingredient list and get "close". I think you're either ok with it or you're not. I can understand why they would choose to do it. It's a pretty interesting product that works as advertised.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anti Radiation Supplements
    By ahh123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:35 AM
  2. SHR # 1342 :: Protecting Against Fukushima Radiation Fallo
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 05:30 PM
  3. Radiation leak in Japan endangering Americans?
    By jimbuick in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 07:41 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  5. Backsquat gives me radiating pain in my arm
    By ben61820 in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 01:42 PM