Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product information

Defyantly

Defyantly

Awards
3/5

Ok so I baught this to help along with my cutting stack. It was initially meant to be a mood enhancer that can help me get in the mood to do my fasted cardio and possibly help with the thermogenic factor. Well it worked on both accounts to an extent. So I'm gonna try and be pretty thurough with this review. Hopefully it helps out some people.

MIXABILITY: 3 OF 5
I have the Orange Starkrush flavor so when mixed it becomes a pale yellow orange color (not see through). Its still very liquid as due to the small scoop size. There are plenty of floaters and sinkers all through the mix. the weird ones were little brown specks on the bottom nothing to bad. Blender bottle not required.

TASTE: 3 of 5
The orange starkrush flavor is interesting. I definitely has a citrus flavor to it but a very sharp almost hot and sour after taste. Very easily gotten rid of with water. Although the after taste is pretty harsh the overall flavor is decent definitely not the best but pretty drinkable.

EFFECTS: 3 of 5
So this is where the ups and downs happen. First off the thermogenic and energy effects definitely work and persist for about 3-4 hours although its not a profuse amount of sweating it really kicks in once the heart rate goes up. I did 40 min on the eliptical and 20 on the stairmaster. Keeping my HR up above 130bpm the sweat was real. The energy kept its kick going for about 3 hours although it is was subtle i didnt notice any kind of slump form the energy. Now here comes the interesting bit. After about fifteen to twenty minutes after pounding the shake down my mood was elevated to a really nice sense of well being. it made so pretty hard cardio almost enjoyable i even caught myself smiling every now and then. Now be sure that if you take this try not to get angry 3 hours after you drink this because it will be multiplied ten fold! I hit the slump really hard it kind made it hard for my second workout of the day but i powered through it. Although this might be needing further testing to see if it was a fluke or not but its just a heads up.

OVERALL: 3 of 5

So overall the Bloodshr3d was a pretty decent supp. If anyone has questions let me know.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so I baught this to help along with my cutting stack. It was initially meant to be a mood enhancer that can help me get in the mood to do my fasted cardio and possibly help with the thermogenic factor. Well it worked on both accounts to an extent. So I'm gonna try and be pretty thurough with this review. Hopefully it helps out some people.

MIXABILITY: 3 OF 5
I have the Orange Starkrush flavor so when mixed it becomes a pale yellow orange color (not see through). Its still very liquid as due to the small scoop size. There are plenty of floaters and sinkers all through the mix. the weird ones were little brown specks on the bottom nothing to bad. Blender bottle not required.

TASTE: 3 of 5
The orange starkrush flavor is interesting. I definitely has a citrus flavor to it but a very sharp almost hot and sour after taste. Very easily gotten rid of with water. Although the after taste is pretty harsh the overall flavor is decent definitely not the best but pretty drinkable.

EFFECTS: 3 of 5
So this is where the ups and downs happen. First off the thermogenic and energy effects definitely work and persist for about 3-4 hours although its not a profuse amount of sweating it really kicks in once the heart rate goes up. I did 40 min on the eliptical and 20 on the stairmaster. Keeping my HR up above 130bpm the sweat was real. The energy kept its kick going for about 3 hours although it is was subtle i didnt notice any kind of slump form the energy. Now here comes the interesting bit. After about fifteen to twenty minutes after pounding the shake down my mood was elevated to a really nice sense of well being. it made so pretty hard cardio almost enjoyable i even caught myself smiling every now and then. Now be sure that if you take this try not to get angry 3 hours after you drink this because it will be multiplied ten fold! I hit the slump really hard it kind made it hard for my second workout of the day but i powered through it. Although this might be needing further testing to see if it was a fluke or not but its just a heads up.

OVERALL: 3 of 5

So overall the Bloodshr3d was a pretty decent supp. If anyone has questions let me know.
I was expecting this to be the be all end all fat burner, i actually put it just behind OG Alphamine.... that being said i still like it, i was just expecting more, diet has been on point and trained similar to how i used to with Alphamine.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I was expecting this to be the be all end all fat burner, i actually put it just behind OG Alphamine.... that being said i still like it, i was just expecting more, diet has been on point and trained similar to how i used to with Alphamine.
Maybe the raw version of it? It is proving to be great for me so far.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OG Alphamine had A-Y in it. Try our BS Raw(A-Y) version for a better comparison to Alpha. We've had great feedback on both versions as OG Alphamine replacement.

rodney.mckee

Awards
I have been running this for the past 2 weeks or so and really helps with diet discipline for those of us that have a tendency to get sidetracked. for me, it has been a great mood elevator, and enjoyed that part of it. thinking about stacking with assas1nate next month.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I have tried both WAR and RAW editions,but for me the WAR feels better,less jittery, a lot more euphoric with the same thermogenic and appetite suppressing effects IMHO.

1. Energy 4/5 Very smooth and noticeable.Its hits pretty quick ( in about ~30 min) and lasts 4-5 hours.
2.Thermo 5/5 I feel really hot. Its works really great in this category even without Alpha-Y.
3.Euphoria (Mood Boost) 5/5 Absolute King in this category,better than Ignit3,Coqu3r Unleashed,OG Alphamine..You'll feel focused and very happy without feeling sleepy.
4. Appetite Suppression 5/5 My second favourite feature of this fatburner,comparable to EC and sibutramie. You'll forget about food,its that sick.
5. Value 5/5 90 scoops for 24$ at Nutri-Verse..

Please note,that this review is based on 2 Scoops x 2 times a day.

OVERALL: 5/5 Great fatburner and it's currently my favourite,worth to buy.

rodney.mckee

Awards
5/5

Smooth product without any jitters, but you can feel it working. mood elevation and appetite control are the best I have experienced in a while. will continue to run this product through the spring.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OG Alphamine had A-Y in it. Try our BS Raw(A-Y) version for a better comparison to Alpha. We've had great feedback on both versions as OG Alphamine replacement.
The other thing is i never get any appetite suppression, if anything it makes me hungrier, both versions ?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
The other thing is i never get any appetite suppression, if anything it makes me hungrier, both versions ��
The raw version (only one I tried) definitely supresses appetite for me after 30' - 45' of taking it.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
do you run this everyday (or) only on workout days?
Depending what your objective is and what else are you taking. In example if you are looking to cut and this is your only fat burner I would take it daily. But if you are taking something else, you could take it as PWO to extra help on a cut.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Depending what your objective is and what else are you taking. In example if you are looking to cut and this is your only fat burner I would take it daily. But if you are taking something else, you could take it as PWO to extra help on a cut.
thanks

Defyantly

Defyantly

Awards
After having used it for a bit not the taste sorta grows on you. As for the 3-4 hour slump it hasn't hit me as hard as that first does so maybe I have built a little tolerance. Did stack this with a standard thermo pill and Jesus did it rain sweat. Fantastic product over all. Really helps by itself as well as a supplement to round out a cutting stack! Great job OL

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Cost / Formula: 5 stars
It contains 45 servings (2 scoops) and each serving contains 250mg of caffeine. While I'm a stim-hound, 1 scoop also works quite well for an afternoon pick-me-up. If you compare this with an energy drink or coffee this comes out to about $0.67 a dose and BSW will be much more effective than either of those other options.

Taste / Mixability: 6 stars!
I really wasn't prepared for how good this was going to taste. I've had a couple samples of BS Raw Orange Starkrush and it's good. I mean it'll do. But this colada flavor is GOOD! I was prepared for a heavy pineapple with a bit of coconut but this is a perfect combination of the two. Not only that, but a slight vanilla comes through that fools the tongue into thinking there's some creaminess there. I usually just take a scoop of PWO directly to the dome and wash it down. But this is the rare supp that I think I'll sip and enjoy in the mornings!

Effectiveness: 5 stars
I take this first thing in the morning on an EMPTY STOMACH. It says this on the label for a reason. PEA (I forget what the altered ingredient name is here) is only effective on an empty stomach. The caffeine wakes me up. The PEA puts me in a great mood, literally I smile on my face which I can't explain. The rhodiola helps curb off any jittery feelings while contributing to a good mood and blocking some cortisol / stress. The appetite suppression is real as Bloodshr3d is one of the very few supps I've found that can take the edge off my hunger. The thermogenesis is also quite strong for me at a full serving. I'm very happy with this product and think you will be too!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I'll vouch for this one, I got one container like 5 months ago. grape bubble gum. I do IF and hit the gym while fasted usually like an hour before my eating window.
The scoop is so small and I didn't use for a couple months, but recently began to mix 1-1.5 scoops with 2 scoops of my BPI cherry lime bcaa shredded and sip intra workout. Have a lot of weight I'm trying to lose so I usually do like 45 mins to an hour on the treadmill, bike, or elliptical.
Tastes great and really enhances my workout, leaving me with even more energy after cardio to lift.
Tiny scoop surprisingly holds a large amount of powder making it a pretty good buy. Haven't tried raw as I already take radiate for stim. Excellent combo.
I dont like most PWOs bc I dont like the itchy, tingly feeling for the first 30 minutes. This is a great replacement.