• Established
  • RockStar
Product information

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
My K1ngs blood review.

My experience of k1ngs blood has be absolutely fantastic. I did a short trenavar cycle and decided I didn't want to use something hormonal as pct unless it was completely necessary(I have serm on hand just in case) so having read what people were saying on this forum about how well it's working for them I ordered a some and to say I hit the ground running is an understatement, for me this is the best I have ever felt after any cycle, no drop off in energy or libido and workouts have been fantastic, not lost an ounce of the 5lb I gained and my strength hasn't gone down whatsoever I even did a pb this week on chest day. 10 pills a day split into two doses is quite a lot to get used to at first but I'm assuming it's because they have completely nailed the ingredient dosage. Its not my place to recommend to anyone only take k1ngs blood as pct as everyone responds different and I'm sure a few people on here would flame me for not using the serms in addition but I'm going off how I feel. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ from me, I can see this being part of my supplement stacks for a long time. I have absolutely no connection or nothing to gain from writing a review but just wanted to get my opinion and experience out there to hopefully help others

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Supplements 2
FitnessXtrm Supplements 6