Aorta
Aorta

Manufacturer:

Vein Nutrition

Price: $39.95

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 3 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 3 reviews

Submit New Review

Aorta

1. 5/5

Aorta is a new product from Vein Nutrition. This is an interesting new twist on intra workout products. It combines pump, focus, and stimulants to push your workouts to new levels. It comes in Frozen-Lime Lemonade. This is a nice light flavor. I know I do not like to sip on strong flavors during my workout. The pump is provided by norvaline, taurine, and arginine. Vein Nutirition listened and is going to replace arginine with L-Cit which should give great endurance and pump. Focus is excellent with this product. It will definitely give your that euphoric tunnel vision that everyone wants. This product will give you long lasting energy. I know I kept wanting to push my gym sessions longer. Eria and DMHA combo is one of my favorites. Now take note, if you are taking a preworkout there is Yohimbine in this product. Too much yohimbine can ruin a workout and some people don't have good reaction to it. I love it because it gets my system moving. What I liked about this product is the versatility it provides. If you want to add a caffeine tab or two, you can make your own preworkout. It will deliver superior focus and euphoria throughout. You can also extend your workout by taking this intra. I would recommend this to others and use again. Thanks Vein Nutrition!
  2. 5/5

Aorta is a new product from Vein Nutrition. This is an interesting new twist on intra workout products. It combines pump, focus, and stimulants to push your workouts to new levels. It comes in Frozen-Lime Lemonade. This is a nice light flavor. I know I do not like to sip on strong flavors during my workout. The pump is provided by norvaline, taurine, and arginine. Vein Nutirition listened and is going to replace arginine with L-Cit which should give great endurance and pump. Focus is excellent with this product. It will definitely give your that euphoric tunnel vision that everyone wants. This product will give you long lasting energy. I know I kept wanting to push my gym sessions longer. Eria and DMHA combo is one of my favorites. Now take note, if you are taking a preworkout there is Yohimbine in this product. Too much yohimbine can ruin a workout and some people don't have good reaction to it. I love it because it gets my system moving. What I liked about this product is the versatility it provides. If you want to add a caffeine tab or two, you can make your own preworkout. It will deliver superior focus and euphoria throughout. You can also extend your workout by taking this intra. I would recommend this to others and use again. Thanks Vein Nutrition!
  3. 5/5

Really clean energy with no crash or jittery product. I am impressed!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intra gains with Vein Nutrition's Aorta
    By pulsefit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-18-2017, 03:15 PM