Aorta

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5/5

Aorta is a new product from Vein Nutrition. This is an interesting new twist on intra workout products. It combines pump, focus, and stimulants to push your workouts to new levels. It comes in Frozen-Lime Lemonade. This is a nice light flavor. I know I do not like to sip on strong flavors during my workout. The pump is provided by norvaline, taurine, and arginine. Vein Nutirition listened and is going to replace arginine with L-Cit which should give great endurance and pump. Focus is excellent with this product. It will definitely give your that euphoric tunnel vision that everyone wants. This product will give you long lasting energy. I know I kept wanting to push my gym sessions longer. Eria and DMHA combo is one of my favorites. Now take note, if you are taking a preworkout there is Yohimbine in this product. Too much yohimbine can ruin a workout and some people don't have good reaction to it. I love it because it gets my system moving. What I liked about this product is the versatility it provides. If you want to add a caffeine tab or two, you can make your own preworkout. It will deliver superior focus and euphoria throughout. You can also extend your workout by taking this intra. I would recommend this to others and use again. Thanks Vein Nutrition!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5/5

Aorta is a new product from Vein Nutrition. This is an interesting new twist on intra workout products. It combines pump, focus, and stimulants to push your workouts to new levels. It comes in Frozen-Lime Lemonade. This is a nice light flavor. I know I do not like to sip on strong flavors during my workout. The pump is provided by norvaline, taurine, and arginine. Vein Nutirition listened and is going to replace arginine with L-Cit which should give great endurance and pump. Focus is excellent with this product. It will definitely give your that euphoric tunnel vision that everyone wants. This product will give you long lasting energy. I know I kept wanting to push my gym sessions longer. Eria and DMHA combo is one of my favorites. Now take note, if you are taking a preworkout there is Yohimbine in this product. Too much yohimbine can ruin a workout and some people don't have good reaction to it. I love it because it gets my system moving. What I liked about this product is the versatility it provides. If you want to add a caffeine tab or two, you can make your own preworkout. It will deliver superior focus and euphoria throughout. You can also extend your workout by taking this intra. I would recommend this to others and use again. Thanks Vein Nutrition!

muskate

muskate

Awards
5/5

Really clean energy with no crash or jittery product. I am impressed!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I mainly stack it 30 min before my workout with a caffeinated pre-workout supp. So far I've stacked it with mr hyde, nutrabio pre extreme, stimul 8, angel dust (dmaa). Aorta adds dmaa feels to any pre-workout supp. No crash, long lasting energy and focus is just awesome. Stacking with angel dust was a bit too much, but with pre-extreme I got a perfect stack. As for pumps, I've tried aorta solely and didn't feel much improvement in pumps. As for tasty, for me it's hard to drink. Strong bitter aftertaste. Always mix with something else to hide the flavor. Mixes perfectly.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/5

Quick review of the new kid on the block to the sup game. Vein nutritions Aorta
Mixing. I did not follow directions. Mixed with about 3 oz of water
No issues. 5 stars
Taste. 5 Stars. Hardly any pwo deserves 5 stars, basically this one is good and doesn't taste like chemicals.
Energy 4 stars. Look I am very stim tolerant. I took a full sample of the first run of blood shot, which is 2 servings, and I didn't want to die. Aorta has a smooth delivery, yes it is lacking in the stim department, but it also isn't marketed as a high stim Pwo. Next time I will be adding something, maybe bronkaid, or half of a lipodrene for starters
Pump. Can I give it a 10!!!???!!This is what it's all about. Most pump pwos do not work for me. Agmatine does nothing at 1g. Aorta works period. Skin tearing painful pumps in the arms on chest day??? That's what I thought. Looking forward to arms in a few hours!!

Overall a very solid product. Like I said it's not real heavy
In the energy department, but it's not supposed to be. I have also sampled Ruptue. This is the ticket for high stim. Yes 75mg dmaa, just like some others out there. Well there is a difference, the other companies are skimping the dose, or the dmaa in Rupture is that
Much more high grade. And it is a solid pump product to boot.
I have used 3 product form Vein Nutrition and for the first time in years of supplements, each product delivered. The did exactly what they claim to do. This is a first for me.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
It has been awhile since I have tried any intra workout products and I’m glad I picked this one to go with. It’s very interesting that this one is set up where it could also be used as a prewo also. I dosed one full scoop into 32 oz of water and the taste was really just bland, but it was in a good bit of water. I drank about ¼ of it before heading to the gym and then finished as I trained. I can say I am very pleased with this product. It provided decent energy during training and a fantastic pump during and after the training session. I look forward to training with this product.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
5/5

It has been awhile since I have tried any intra workout products and I’m glad I picked this one to go with. It’s very interesting that this one is set up where it could also be used as a prewo also. I dosed one full scoop into 32 oz of water and the taste was really just bland, but it was in a good bit of water. I drank about ¼ of it before heading to the gym and then finished as I trained. I can say I am very pleased with this product. It provided decent energy during training and a fantastic pump during and after the training session. I look forward to training with this product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blokpost Supplement Logs 45
djbombsquad Supplement Logs 62
Supplement Logs 36