PowerMax XT
PowerMax XT

Manufacturer:

Performax Labs



Price: $29.99


Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 5 total reviews.
Rated: 4.6 out of 5 Read all 5 reviews

Submit New Review

PowerMax XT


  1. I finished a log for powermax XT last month and this was one of the best pwo I have used for strength and performance.

    Mixing 5/5. I used a shaker cup and mixed very easy.
    I also used a Gatorade bottle and again no issues. Very little sediment and just a quick shake and it's mixed again.

    Taste wise 5/5- orange dream is like an orange sorbet taste. Not too sweet or bland and taste can be adjusted by the amount of water added. Also it is refreshing with no after taste.

    Sides-5/5 none whatsoever. No bloating, cramping or headaches. Although there is nothing in profile panel listing to cause headaches I still put that. So those who suffer from migraines or occasional headaches, no issues.
    Creatine in the product will not cause bloating or stomach issues.

    Price 5/5 for just about a buck a day, this won't drain the wallet by adding to your monthly regime.

    Effect 5/5.
    I made a comment on my log and a couple others played around with the timing of this. Suggestions are 30 min before. I started that but I switched to an hour 1/2 before my gym time. This was my sweet spot. So depending on your morning routine don't be afraid to play with the timing of this.

    Pumps 4/5. The pumps are great but my selfish request is that they lasted longer like all day. During working out your not overly pumped so it's painful but there is enough taurine to do the job right along with Amentoflavone. This is huge guys. Without proper blood flow, whatever your taking is useless if it can't flow correctly. Betaine Anhydrous, helps with doms. I usually get sore about 22 hours later but after a week they started 26 hours later. This allowed me to get a great workout with issues from the day before.

    Final 5/5. This product is so versatile and if you wanted to add a stim while drinking, before or after you could.
    I wish it had beta Aline BUT again this allows the user to add if they choose to.

    Performax Labs did an outstanding job with this and you have me hooked for life on this.

    Awesome job guys

    ..
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  2. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    I finished a log for powermax XT last month and this was one of the best pwo I have used for strength and performance.

    Mixing 5/5. I used a shaker cup and mixed very easy.
    I also used a Gatorade bottle and again no issues. Very little sediment and just a quick shake and it's mixed again.

    Taste wise 5/5- orange dream is like an orange sorbet taste. Not too sweet or bland and taste can be adjusted by the amount of water added. Also it is refreshing with no after taste.

    Sides-5/5 none whatsoever. No bloating, cramping or headaches. Although there is nothing in profile panel listing to cause headaches I still put that. So those who suffer from migraines or occasional headaches, no issues.
    Creatine in the product will not cause bloating or stomach issues.

    Price 5/5 for just about a buck a day, this won't drain the wallet by adding to your monthly regime.

    Effect 5/5.
    I made a comment on my log and a couple others played around with the timing of this. Suggestions are 30 min before. I started that but I switched to an hour 1/2 before my gym time. This was my sweet spot. So depending on your morning routine don't be afraid to play with the timing of this.

    Pumps 4/5. The pumps are great but my selfish request is that they lasted longer like all day. During working out your not overly pumped so it's painful but there is enough taurine to do the job right along with Amentoflavone. This is huge guys. Without proper blood flow, whatever your taking is useless if it can't flow correctly. Betaine Anhydrous, helps with doms. I usually get sore about 22 hours later but after a week they started 26 hours later. This allowed me to get a great workout with issues from the day before.

    Final 5/5. This product is so versatile and if you wanted to add a stim while drinking, before or after you could.
    I wish it had beta Aline BUT again this allows the user to add if they choose to.

    Performax Labs did an outstanding job with this and you have me hooked for life on this.

    Awesome job guys
    Great review! Huge thank you. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I'm really curious to see how it stacks with VasoMax. Should be good. If we have a logging promo, you should enter so you can tell the differences between the two.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  3. Would love to
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  4. Smith, could you press 'Submit a Review" at the top to give the product a score! Thanks a lot!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  5. I was asked to put a final review here for my run with PowerMax XT, and I felt like it was the best thing for me to do.
    First, I want to say this is the first NON stim PWO Ive ever used, as I see myself as a stim junkie. I refrained from using any stims the entire month (except coffee) in order to really see what this did. I was nothing short of amazed by this product. The mix ability is outstanding, no residue, no grit, even if I had to set it down for a little bit of time. The taste was amazing. Orange dream was about like the orange cream cycles you get at the store. Unbelievable!! I tried it in tap water, cold water and even with a bit of ice and after being in the refrigerator for quite a while. Amazeballz!! It gave me a warming sensation that I absolutely fell in love with. After a bit of a tip from @smith_69 I started drinking it an hour to an hour and a half before I went to the gym. That made a huge difference. Pumps were great, and I noticed my endurance was even better. I had increased vascularity within the first week of use, and thats always a plus for me. I had absolutely zero side effects whatsoever. The only, and I do mean only con to it, is I ran out!! Will definitely be a purchase in my future. Great job Performax Labs!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  6. Thanks guys!

    Please make sure you click on the submit a review button @FireTitan @smith_69
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    I was asked to put a final review here for my run with PowerMax XT, and I felt like it was the best thing for me to do.
    First, I want to say this is the first NON stim PWO Ive ever used, as I see myself as a stim junkie. I refrained from using any stims the entire month (except coffee) in order to really see what this did. I was nothing short of amazed by this product. The mix ability is outstanding, no residue, no grit, even if I had to set it down for a little bit of time. The taste was amazing. Orange dream was about like the orange cream cycles you get at the store. Unbelievable!! I tried it in tap water, cold water and even with a bit of ice and after being in the refrigerator for quite a while. Amazeballz!! It gave me a warming sensation that I absolutely fell in love with. After a bit of a tip from @smith_69 I started drinking it an hour to an hour and a half before I went to the gym. That made a huge difference. Pumps were great, and I noticed my endurance was even better. I had increased vascularity within the first week of use, and thats always a plus for me. I had absolutely zero side effects whatsoever. The only, and I do mean only con to it, is I ran out!! Will definitely be a purchase in my future. Great job Performax Labs!!
    Thanks for the log and review homie!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Thanks guys!

    Please make sure you click on the submit a review button @FireTitan @smith_69
    PowerMax XT
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order
  9. 5/5


    First, thank you to the whole crew at PerforMax. Everything I have tried from their line has been top-notch from AlphaMax XT, to the original AlphaMax, the original PowerMax, to HyperMax XT and PowerMax XT. Such a great lineup.

    As I pride myself on being honest, this has been a great experience. The last 4 weeks have been some of the best in awhile. As you can see in my log, I got consistently stronger throughout my run. The scale weight didn't change much, but my shirts and shorts feel tighter in the right places. This product still tastes really good and I had absolutely no clumping issues with my container from beginning to end. Strength improved, body composition had a minor improvement, and endurance improved. Realistically, the only thing holding me back during the run was lack of time.

    To note, the strength gains didn't come because of the creatine and TMG, as I had been taking creatine 2 months prior and have been using TMG everyday for over a year. That is worth mentioning about the products effectiveness.

    Another note: I used this product on some days in conjunction with HyperMax XT. Hand in hand. It is such an awesome combination. The pups and mental energy and bodily energy were so awesome.

    Such an awesome value as well to get all this together and not have to fart around with different bags. Thanks again guys!
  10. 5/5


    PROFILE:


    Attachment 142365

    As you can see, the profile on this is packed with ergogenic ingredients. I really like the inclusion of Amentoflavone, as it really gives me a mood boost in the morning and puts me in the mood to lift and/or get ready for the day.

    It has the most proven form of Creatine, just plain old monohydrate, which is all you need. Betaine is also included, and those two ingredients alone are usually in my staple ingredients.

    I also like the added Taurine and electrolytes. Those along with the Glycerol help hydration, endurance and pumps.

    COP really gives you a little extra umph and helps a lot with endurance.

    EFFECTS


    I really needed an extra push to get me going again after a pretty long layoff from lifting and keeping up with my diet. I had seriously fallen off the wagon, and I can say that this helped get me back on track. I had not lifted in over two months prior to starting this, and had also discontinued any ergogenic supplements. I had not been taking creatine or betaine before I started this, and the inclusion of just those two things really helped me out.

    In addition to not having lifted for a while, I was also lifting during a deficit. This made it even more challenging. I know muscle memory played a role, but I was able to push hard and gain strength even in this deficit. Since 9/20 I've lost about 14 lbs. and it seems to be mostly fat. On October 8 (my first day of dosing Powermax), I weighed in at 281.2, as of my last dose on 11/7 I weighed in at 278.4. That's only around two lbs. during my log, but my calories were a bit higher than they are right now. I've now dialed it in pretty well

    To give an example of how well my lifting progressed, here is my comparison from the start of the log until the end:

    Front Squat

    10/17: 135 X 6 (157 1RM)
    11/5: 145 X 8 (180 1RM)

    Deadlifts

    10/11: 315 X 3 (334 1RM)
    11/1 : 335 x 4 (365 1RM)

    OHP

    10/11: 115 X 6 (134 1RM)
    10/31: 135 x 3 (143 1RM)

    Bench

    10/13: 160 X 8 (199 1RM)
    11/3: 170 x 6 (197 1RM) I think this was a bit off that day. I hit 170 X 8 this morning easily.

    TASTE


    I loved the taste of this, Performax really did a good job with the flavoring here. I love orange creamsicle flavor, and this nailed it IMO. Easy to drink, and it actually mixed pretty well with other flavors like mango, white cherry and rainbow sherbet as well

    OVERALL


    I would highly recommend this to anyone needing a basic all-around staple supplement to help with strength and lean mass retention during a cut or any other time. I can honestly say it really helped me to recover better, and push harder during my run.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    PROFILE:


    Attachment 142365

    As you can see, the profile on this is packed with ergogenic ingredients. I really like the inclusion of Amentoflavone, as it really gives me a mood boost in the morning and puts me in the mood to lift and/or get ready for the day.

    It has the most proven form of Creatine, just plain old monohydrate, which is all you need. Betaine is also included, and those two ingredients alone are usually in my staple ingredients.

    I also like the added Taurine and electrolytes. Those along with the Glycerol help hydration, endurance and pumps.

    COP really gives you a little extra umph and helps a lot with endurance.

    EFFECTS


    I really needed an extra push to get me going again after a pretty long layoff from lifting and keeping up with my diet. I had seriously fallen off the wagon, and I can say that this helped get me back on track. I had not lifted in over two months prior to starting this, and had also discontinued any ergogenic supplements. I had not been taking creatine or betaine before I started this, and the inclusion of just those two things really helped me out.

    In addition to not having lifted for a while, I was also lifting during a deficit. This made it even more challenging. I know muscle memory played a role, but I was able to push hard and gain strength even in this deficit. Since 9/20 I've lost about 14 lbs. and it seems to be mostly fat. On October 8 (my first day of dosing Powermax), I weighed in at 281.2, as of my last dose on 11/7 I weighed in at 278.4. That's only around two lbs. during my log, but my calories were a bit higher than they are right now. I've now dialed it in pretty well

    To give an example of how well my lifting progressed, here is my comparison from the start of the log until the end:

    Front Squat

    10/17: 135 X 6 (157 1RM)
    11/5: 145 X 8 (180 1RM)

    Deadlifts

    10/11: 315 X 3 (334 1RM)
    11/1 : 335 x 4 (365 1RM)

    OHP

    10/11: 115 X 6 (134 1RM)
    10/31: 135 x 3 (143 1RM)

    Bench

    10/13: 160 X 8 (199 1RM)
    11/3: 170 x 6 (197 1RM) I think this was a bit off that day. I hit 170 X 8 this morning easily.

    TASTE


    I loved the taste of this, Performax really did a good job with the flavoring here. I love orange creamsicle flavor, and this nailed it IMO. Easy to drink, and it actually mixed pretty well with other flavors like mango, white cherry and rainbow sherbet as well

    OVERALL


    I would highly recommend this to anyone needing a basic all-around staple supplement to help with strength and lean mass retention during a cut or any other time. I can honestly say it really helped me to recover better, and push harder during my run.
    Nice progress man! Glad you enjoyed your run. I have also found that the orange flavor mixes pretty well with a variety of other flavored supplements.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    First, thank you to the whole crew at PerforMax. Everything I have tried from their line has been top-notch from AlphaMax XT, to the original AlphaMax, the original PowerMax, to HyperMax XT and PowerMax XT. Such a great lineup.

    As I pride myself on being honest, this has been a great experience. The last 4 weeks have been some of the best in awhile. As you can see in my log, I got consistently stronger throughout my run. The scale weight didn't change much, but my shirts and shorts feel tighter in the right places. This product still tastes really good and I had absolutely no clumping issues with my container from beginning to end. Strength improved, body composition had a minor improvement, and endurance improved. Realistically, the only thing holding me back during the run was lack of time.

    To note, the strength gains didn't come because of the creatine and TMG, as I had been taking creatine 2 months prior and have been using TMG everyday for over a year. That is worth mentioning about the products effectiveness.

    Another note: I used this product on some days in conjunction with HyperMax XT. Hand in hand. It is such an awesome combination. The pups and mental energy and bodily energy were so awesome.

    Such an awesome value as well to get all this together and not have to fart around with different bags. Thanks again guys!
    I'm glad you enjoyed it man! PowerMax XT + HyperMax XT is definitely an amazing combo, as is PowerMax XT + VasoMax (definitely a stim-free combo worth trying IMO).
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I'm glad you enjoyed it man! PowerMax XT + HyperMax XT is definitely an amazing combo, as is PowerMax XT + VasoMax (definitely a stim-free combo worth trying IMO).
    I haven't tried PowerMax XT with HyperMax XT yet. Probably will on Saturday.

    Thanks again for the log and review!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  14. 5/5


    I finished a log for powermax XT last month and this was one of the best pwo I have used for strength and performance.

    Mixing 5/5. I used a shaker cup and mixed very easy.
    I also used a Gatorade bottle and again no issues. Very little sediment and just a quick shake and it's mixed again.

    Taste wise 5/5- orange dream is like an orange sorbet taste. Not too sweet or bland and taste can be adjusted by the amount of water added. Also it is refreshing with no after taste.

    Sides-5/5 none whatsoever. No bloating, cramping or headaches. Although there is nothing in profile panel listing to cause headaches I still put that. So those who suffer from migraines or occasional headaches, no issues.
    Creatine in the product will not cause bloating or stomach issues.

    Price 5/5 for just about a buck a day, this won't drain the wallet by adding to your monthly regime.

    Effect 5/5.
    I made a comment on my log and a couple others played around with the timing of this. Suggestions are 30 min before. I started that but I switched to an hour 1/2 before my gym time. This was my sweet spot. So depending on your morning routine don't be afraid to play with the timing of this.

    Pumps 4/5. The pumps are great but my selfish request is that they lasted longer like all day. During working out your not overly pumped so it's painful but there is enough taurine to do the job right along with Amentoflavone. This is huge guys. Without proper blood flow, whatever your taking is useless if it can't flow correctly. Betaine Anhydrous, helps with doms. I usually get sore about 22 hours later but after a week they started 26 hours later. This allowed me to get a great workout with issues from the day before.

    Final 5/5. This product is so versatile and if you wanted to add a stim while drinking, before or after you could.
    I wish it had beta Aline BUT again this allows the user to add if they choose to.

    Performax Labs did an outstanding job with this and you have me hooked for life on this.

    Awesome job guys

  15. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    I finished a log for powermax XT last month and this was one of the best pwo I have used for strength and performance.

    Mixing 5/5. I used a shaker cup and mixed very easy.
    I also used a Gatorade bottle and again no issues. Very little sediment and just a quick shake and it's mixed again.

    Taste wise 5/5- orange dream is like an orange sorbet taste. Not too sweet or bland and taste can be adjusted by the amount of water added. Also it is refreshing with no after taste.

    Sides-5/5 none whatsoever. No bloating, cramping or headaches. Although there is nothing in profile panel listing to cause headaches I still put that. So those who suffer from migraines or occasional headaches, no issues.
    Creatine in the product will not cause bloating or stomach issues.

    Price 5/5 for just about a buck a day, this won't drain the wallet by adding to your monthly regime.

    Effect 5/5.
    I made a comment on my log and a couple others played around with the timing of this. Suggestions are 30 min before. I started that but I switched to an hour 1/2 before my gym time. This was my sweet spot. So depending on your morning routine don't be afraid to play with the timing of this.

    Pumps 4/5. The pumps are great but my selfish request is that they lasted longer like all day. During working out your not overly pumped so it's painful but there is enough taurine to do the job right along with Amentoflavone. This is huge guys. Without proper blood flow, whatever your taking is useless if it can't flow correctly. Betaine Anhydrous, helps with doms. I usually get sore about 22 hours later but after a week they started 26 hours later. This allowed me to get a great workout with issues from the day before.

    Final 5/5. This product is so versatile and if you wanted to add a stim while drinking, before or after you could.
    I wish it had beta Aline BUT again this allows the user to add if they choose to.

    Performax Labs did an outstanding job with this and you have me hooked for life on this.

    Awesome job guys
    Thanks for the review
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  16. Final review.
    Overall I really enjoyed logging this product.
    Mixiablilty was very good. Seldom did it need any extras shakes while drinking it to really keep it mixed up.
    Taste was on point and out of this world. The orange cream flavor was really hit on the head and you could easily determine how sweet you wanted based on the water added.
    Always felt like a really decent pump while using this product.
    But .......


    Where I felt this product shined most for me was recovery. Very rarely did I have doms the next day after lifting. I also really enjoyed drinking this during my rugby games and 2 hour practices. I had already suffered through a couple weeks of the season without and most days after games were brutal with the soreness and random aches. But after about a week of using the product and it building up in the system, all the radon soreness and everything went away including some major cramping I getting during the night right after practice.
    I would really recommend this product to others. And look forward to buying in the future and trying other products from the company.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Final review.
    Overall I really enjoyed logging this product.
    Mixiablilty was very good. Seldom did it need any extras shakes while drinking it to really keep it mixed up.
    Taste was on point and out of this world. The orange cream flavor was really hit on the head and you could easily determine how sweet you wanted based on the water added.
    Always felt like a really decent pump while using this product.
    But .......


    Where I felt this product shined most for me was recovery. Very rarely did I have doms the next day after lifting. I also really enjoyed drinking this during my rugby games and 2 hour practices. I had already suffered through a couple weeks of the season without and most days after games were brutal with the soreness and random aches. But after about a week of using the product and it building up in the system, all the radon soreness and everything went away including some major cramping I getting during the night right after practice.
    I would really recommend this product to others. And look forward to buying in the future and trying other products from the company.
    Seems like there are a few similar benefits for everybody. That's how you know it works thanks man! Enjoyed your log.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    4/5


    Here is my full and final review:
    Performax Labs PowerMax XT Log & The Solution

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Here is my full and final review:
    Performax Labs PowerMax XT Log & The Solution
    Thank you, Bob. We appreciate it.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post


    Final Review

    Expectations

    -- Increased Performance & Endurance

    Between fasted and fed training I felt the recovery and performance shined more in a fasted state. Given most people eat to support their training (timing their carbs) this plays a much larger role then involving a peri-workout supplement. I hit some great sessions in a fasted stated and added some new PR's to my training in both forms of training. Overall no complains, but I found greater recovery when I was dosing my previous peri-workout protocol of ergonine + xtend perform. This could deal with with Peak02 which I respond very well to.

    -- Strength Gains

    As noted in my training there were a few PR's met. I also felt better MMC and TUT on some of my exercises which is a bonus. I am training back 3x a week at the moment to bring up a lagging bodypart, therefore I am happy to see some better numbers through the training mesocycle.

    -- Lower rest times
    Rest times were up and down. I noticed I did train better in a fed state, but I did knock out some great fasted training sessions. Again this was not as good as my previous intra-workout cocktail of ergonine + Xtend perform as I find I do respond well to Peak02. Still good, but not the best I have ever trained or the quickest I have recovered between sets.

    -- Improved Pumps & Muscle Fullness

    I did not notice a change in pumps or muscle fullness throughout this log. While the formula doesn't have a lot of ingredients to benefit that it is still something I wanted to keep tabs on during my training. I still had some great pumps during fed training. Some days I went in first thing out of bed I had some great pumps, but possibly could have been better with a pre-workout meal. If I eat way too close to training it does more harm then good for myself.

    -- Improved Hydration

    I felt hydrated pretty well throughout the entire log.
    When I train fasted I will have 2-3 cups of coffee and at least 20-24oz of water prior to training. If I train fed I will easily have a half gallon if not a full gallon in my system. During training I would mix an fill a 45oz shaker that I would consumer the Powermax XT in. Sometimes I would go to the fountain and fill it up once it was halfway gone. It has been in the 80-90's this last past week, so with extra sweating and humidity I was drinking more water and staying hydrated.

    Overall

    - I did not find better recovery or endurance compared to Ergonine + Xtend Perform my previous intra-workout cocktail
    - The mixing of the product is pretty bad, even if you mix it with a spoon you get a large 1" pile of raws at the bottom of your shaker cup. Even if I let it sit overnight after mixing everything sits at the bottom of your shaker. If you try shaking this in a shaker bottle prepare to get at least 3-4" of foam
    - Hydration and rest times were noticed during intra-workout training, but not the best I have ever noticed when rotating multiple products in the past. I would rank this up there as a great product, but again not the best I have used.
    - I saw no changed in pumps, but a slight increase in performance and strength. There could be lots of factors to this as in hydration, water, and sleep, but I tried to keep all things consistent throughout the log to keep the focus on the product itself.

    Overall I am pleased, I think it is a great product. The mixing of it is the biggest downfall IMO.
    Price point is very fair for what you are getting and the ingredient profile. I have always been a fan of the way Performax doses their products, and I know they are tweaking things for the future



    Final Review:
    PowerMax XT
    Just posting the entire review.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
  21. 4/5


    Okay guys, here is my final review. Once again thank you to everyone at Performax Labs!

    Mixing 7/10
    So the Powermax doesn't mix the best when using the traditional method of shaking it in a bottle, it will get super foamy if you do it this way. But, if you just swirl the water around in the cup then there is no issues, there was some settling at the bottom if the cup was left still for a few minutes, but a quick swirl got rid of it. This did not bug me at all, but I know some people will be more annoyed with it.

    Taste 9/10
    I was actually surprised with how much I liked the flavor. I have not enjoyed orange flavored supplements in the past but this one tasted really well. The cream flavor was only noticeable with smaller amounts of water.

    Price 10/10
    I believe it can be found for $1/serving so the price point is perfect.

    Strength and Endurance 8/10
    It is hard for me to train for strength too much due to joint issues, but towards the end of the log I could definitely tell an increase in strength from week to week. I was able to increase weight and keep the same reps if not more on most movements. My endurance also seemed to increase decently as I was increasing reps regularly.

    Pumps 7/10
    I did not notice any significant pumps when using the Powermax alone, but it did seem to increase the pump effect of pre workouts as opposed to using the pre workouts on their own. I did notice a little more vascularity while using it, though.

    Final 8/10
    Overall, I really enjoyed using this. I noticed good strength increases, slight vascularity increase, my weight stayed just about the same throughout the log. I look a little bit bigger despite no increase in weight, but I don't seem to have gained any fat at all. My diet remained the same as it had been previous to starting the log. I did not expect extraordinary things from this, as no one really should, but the noticeable performance increase was still there. It does seem to be worth the cost as you get a solid dose of ingredients and a good taste for a good price.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Okay guys, here is my final review. Once again thank you to everyone at Performax Labs!

    Mixing 7/10
    So the Powermax doesn't mix the best when using the traditional method of shaking it in a bottle, it will get super foamy if you do it this way. But, if you just swirl the water around in the cup then there is no issues, there was some settling at the bottom if the cup was left still for a few minutes, but a quick swirl got rid of it. This did not bug me at all, but I know some people will be more annoyed with it.

    Taste 9/10
    I was actually surprised with how much I liked the flavor. I have not enjoyed orange flavored supplements in the past but this one tasted really well. The cream flavor was only noticeable with smaller amounts of water.

    Price 10/10
    I believe it can be found for $1/serving so the price point is perfect.

    Strength and Endurance 8/10
    It is hard for me to train for strength too much due to joint issues, but towards the end of the log I could definitely tell an increase in strength from week to week. I was able to increase weight and keep the same reps if not more on most movements. My endurance also seemed to increase decently as I was increasing reps regularly.

    Pumps 7/10
    I did not notice any significant pumps when using the Powermax alone, but it did seem to increase the pump effect of pre workouts as opposed to using the pre workouts on their own. I did notice a little more vascularity while using it, though.

    Final 8/10
    Overall, I really enjoyed using this. I noticed good strength increases, slight vascularity increase, my weight stayed just about the same throughout the log. I look a little bit bigger despite no increase in weight, but I don't seem to have gained any fat at all. My diet remained the same as it had been previous to starting the log. I did not expect extraordinary things from this, as no one really should, but the noticeable performance increase was still there. It does seem to be worth the cost as you get a solid dose of ingredients and a good taste for a good price.
    Thanks for the review man!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Misfit28 is putting the Power in PowerMAX XT
    By Misfit28 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-17-2016, 06:36 PM
  2. Titan goes Stim Free with Powermax XT
    By FireTitan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 11-16-2016, 02:16 PM
  3. Three Loggers needed for PowerMax XT - Maximum Perfomance Powder
    By cubsfan815 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 08:46 PM
  4. mohn-xt serious nutrition solutions
    By chessmaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 10:26 AM
  5. phosphagen xt?
    By goes4ever in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2003, 12:13 AM