Epidrone (90 Caps)

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Epidrone Final Review
Faster recovery (5/5)
I had a couple back/neck tweaks and a wrist tweak this month. In the past, the back tweaks would typically progress into a full on spasm, requiring steroid injections to shut them down. On Epidrone, they didn't get as bad and I was able to keep going without missing a workout, despite a little pain.

Increase in strength (5/5)
Slow and steady. I was upping weights and reps on a regular basis. Even on days when I felt weak, I still hit my numbers rather than dropping down in weight.

Body comp (noticeable fat loss or increase in muscle mass) (5/5)
Very noticeable recomp in such a short period of time. Overall, I'm down from 215.4 to 210.8 as of today. Clearly I gained some muscle, so I was able to drop quite a bit of bodyfat in just a month.

Endurance (5/5)
Recovery during breaks on both cardio and lift days is totally rediculous. I'm going longer and harder than ever and I kind of even enjoy cardio now. I do the exact same workouts which makes this easy to measure. According to my band, my overall HR has dropped and drops faster during breaks as well.

Mood (2/5)
I feel a little better, but nothing major. To be honest, I've been a bit of a bear for 6 months+. Not sure what the root cause is, possibly low T?

Libido (1/5)
I've been in the gutter here for a while now. Could be low T again? Regardless, I can't expect a noticeable increase from Epidrone if it's already kind of flat lined. Felt a minor increase, but not overly noticeable.

Overall, I simply cannot believe how well Epidrone worked for me. I'm stronger and leaner than ever. And I'm performing better, at a faster pace. I highly... HIGHLY recommend anyone considering this or Epi-Andro in general, to give Epidrone a shot. I believe the unique combo of both Epi's in Epidrone was a big cause of my improved performance in such a short time! That said, after a month I feel like I'm just hitting full speed. So definitely grab 2 bottles to get the most out of it. These results have me eyeing other BPS products to see what else I can work in. Definitely a legit company with solid products!

Full log at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284797-habajabas-first-drone.html

Canuckguy

Awards
Is post cycle therapy recommended with this? And what would you suggest? Thanks.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Is post cycle therapy recommended with this? And what would you suggest? Thanks.
The consensus is a SERM plus some sort of natty test booster if you want to play it safe. In my case, I've got Nolva and Endosurge Turbo on deck for after I finish this cycle. It seems like Alphamax XT a popular natty choice.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Serm, but if you absolutely positively cannot get one I would get Rebirth by Black Lion Research & Sustain Alpha by BPS

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epidrone Final Review
Faster recovery (5/5)
I had a couple back/neck tweaks and a wrist tweak this month. In the past, the back tweaks would typically progress into a full on spasm, requiring steroid injections to shut them down. On Epidrone, they didn't get as bad and I was able to keep going without missing a workout, despite a little pain.

Slow and steady. I was upping weights and reps on a regular basis. Even on days when I felt weak, I still hit my numbers rather than dropping down in weight.

Very noticeable recomp in such a short period of time. Overall, I'm down from 215.4 to 210.8 as of today. Clearly I gained some muscle, so I was able to drop quite a bit of bodyfat in just a month.

Endurance (5/5)
Recovery during breaks on both cardio and lift days is totally rediculous. I'm going longer and harder than ever and I kind of even enjoy cardio now. I do the exact same workouts which makes this easy to measure. According to my band, my overall HR has dropped and drops faster during breaks as well.

Mood (2/5)
I feel a little better, but nothing major. To be honest, I've been a bit of a bear for 6 months+. Not sure what the root cause is, possibly low T?

Libido (1/5)
I've been in the gutter here for a while now. Could be low T again? Regardless, I can't expect a noticeable increase from Epidrone if it's already kind of flat lined. Felt a minor increase, but not overly noticeable.

Overall, I simply cannot believe how well Epidrone worked for me. I'm stronger and leaner than ever. And I'm performing better, at a faster pace. I highly... HIGHLY recommend anyone considering this or Epi-Andro in general, to give Epidrone a shot. I believe the unique combo of both Epi's in Epidrone was a big cause of my improved performance in such a short time! That said, after a month I feel like I'm just hitting full speed. So definitely grab 2 bottles to get the most out of it. These results have me eyeing other BPS products to see what else I can work in. Definitely a legit company with solid products!

Full log at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284797-habajabas-first-drone.html
You got me super excited for this, running it at 4 caps starting next week.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
You got me super excited for this, running it at 4 caps starting next week.
Awesome! You're going to love the stuff! Now I can't wait to see how my stacking of Epidrone + Sup3r-4 goes this month. Should prove to be a legit combo.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
5/5

Before i get into the full review of this product, let me start off with the side stuff. Shipping and customer service at BPS is outstanding. I even had a side conversation with BPS about something completely different and it was just great to be able to do that; not some quick thanks for buying bla bla, but sincere. Also, the hand written thank you from BPS (might be insignificant) is just the extra step. In todays supplement world, customer service is a must and BPS as well as the reps on this forum have nailed it.

I bought this product during the release so the price was marked down but they do run monthly specials which will help bring it down as well. However, if you miss the sale and have to pay full price, this product is worth it. That is hard to say these days and if you have to pay full price, you want your money's worth.

I was running Epidrone with LGD and then added in BPS dermacrine. I started with 2 and after a few days increased to 3 and then to 4. That was by my own choice and it was at sometimes too much. Like taking 2 before working out, Ill say this, "grab the weights and be ready to go into overdrive"

BPS uses TetraSorb for the delivery system which i have experienced before. I believe this is a great delivery system which allows for full release of the product.

100 mg of epi
166 mg Epicatechin

This was the first time i have used Epicatechin and with a diet that wasnt for bulking or cutting, i do believe this had some efffect. My diet was thrown off because of allergy medication, so my appetite was up and down.

Make sure to read up on Epicatechin so you can get the full benefits

Using LG before i know what to expect after 4 weeks and the same with epi, however this run, was completely different.
Muscles are fuller, not bloat wise either.

Strength wise, this would have worked better if i wasnt hampered with a shoulder injury. I suggested on my log to really exploit your weak points and work on them. Not heavy wise, more TUT with contractions so you can help the supplement do its job.

I am more cut on my calves, forearms, bi's and shoulders. Even the abs are coming in; this is the time of year i really hit them hard.

I have purchased a second bottle and will continue to run this for another 4 weeks.

as far as lethargy and libido, that was manged by dermacrine and there were a couple of days- (no more than 3 and not back to back) were i was a little sluggish after the gym or in the afternoon on a off day. Nothing crazy like i need go to bed.

mood wise, there were days when little things got to me, so the aggression was up, not all the time, but it was useful.

stamina wise, i had no issues doing what i needed to in the gym actually wish i had more time.

I would definitely use this again, either solo or with another compound.

Great job BPS

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thank both you guys for the extremely well written review! Glad both of you loved the product and look forward to seeing you run some more soon brothers !!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like to thank BPS and FireTitan for the chance to log this product.

The combo of Epiandro and Epicatechin is a great idea, then having the tetrasorb is a great idea. I really did enjoy my run with Epidrone, and wish I had the funds to continue it for another bottle. Anyone looking to add a mild PH as a stand alone or stacked would be great.

Overall rating of the product: 4/5

Epidrone Final Review

Faster recovery (5/5)
This past month was my first month back in the gym, along with working a manual labor job adds to the stess upon my body. My recovery time has been amazing, I literally have had no down time or muscle soreness due to recovery time.

Again this past month has been amzing, I've been using heavier weights with almost every workout. Weather it's more reps or more weight being used, every workout I wss upping it.

I've noticed a really nice body recomp. I gained some weight maybe 2-4lbs. The most notable gain was the recomp, muscles are harder and fuller.

Endurance (5/5)
Rest time during sets was getting lower and lower with each workout. Also not breathing as hard after a high rep set, along with not sweating as much at the end of a workout. Lifts just seemed easier because I wasn't out of breath.

Mood (4/5)
Around day 8 I started to notice a euphoric feeling, just an overall good feeling. I was just in a positive mood during most of the run.

Libido (3/5)
I noticed increased libido the most after dosing 2-3 caps pwo or 4 caps total for the day, and even more so on those days after a work.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank BPS and FireTitan for the chance to log this product.

The combo of Epiandro and Epicatechin is a great idea, then having the tetrasorb is a great idea. I really did enjoy my run with Epidrone, and wish I had the funds to continue it for another bottle. Anyone looking to add a mild PH as a stand alone or stacked would be great.

Overall rating of the product: 4/5

Epidrone Final Review

Faster recovery (5/5)
This past month was my first month back in the gym, along with working a manual labor job adds to the stess upon my body. My recovery time has been amazing, I literally have had no down time or muscle soreness due to recovery time.

Again this past month has been amzing, I've been using heavier weights with almost every workout. Weather it's more reps or more weight being used, every workout I wss upping it.

I've noticed a really nice body recomp. I gained some weight maybe 2-4lbs. The most notable gain was the recomp, muscles are harder and fuller.

Endurance (5/5)
Rest time during sets was getting lower and lower with each workout. Also not breathing as hard after a high rep set, along with not sweating as much at the end of a workout. Lifts just seemed easier because I wasn't out of breath.

Mood (4/5)
Around day 8 I started to notice a euphoric feeling, just an overall good feeling. I was just in a positive mood during most of the run.

Libido (3/5)
I noticed increased libido the most after dosing 2-3 caps pwo or 4 caps total for the day, and even more so on those days after a work.
Another great review to follow a great log ! Thank you bro glad you enjoyed it!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

Epidrone Final Review

Faster recovery (5/5)

Endurance (5/5)

Mood (4/5)

Libido (3/5)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just started running this solo as a kick start to my test cyp run.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Roger that. I can already feel it tightening me up.

slk28

Awards
Took epiandrosterone and honestly my libido hasn't recovered. Stuff with shut you down but will lean you out a little. Overrated if you ask me

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took epiandrosterone and honestly my libido hasn't recovered. Stuff with shut you down but will lean you out a little. Overrated if you ask me
Is this similar to halodrol.

slk28

Awards
Nowhere near but if you decide to take it i would suggest stacking it with 4 andro just before a comp 3-4 weeks out max (prevents lethargy apparently). But its nothing like old school pro hormones.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

BPS EPIDRONE

I had no real expectations when I started this log, but I must say I am very happy with the results, 30 day 3 caps per day a pretty good but slightly loose diet and I am down 5lbs and I am sure it is all fat. This product gave me very good endurance and allowed for extra reps on most exercises, the results were fat loss with no muscle loss. I have used Epi before so I know I responded well to it. The BPI Brand is a True, Legit Epi and I got the Muscle (Abs Too) to prove it. If you are looking for increased muscle, better endurance and or fat loss, Give BPS Epidrone a try !!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Why would someone waste their time taking 300mg of epiandro per day? It should be run at - at least 750-1000mg.

slk28

Awards
750-1000mg? that sounds pretty dangerous. Blood pressure would be out of control

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
750-1000mg? that sounds pretty dangerous. Blood pressure would be out of control
Why would someone suppress themselves for little or no results?
epiandor is not effective at anything under 500mg.
For example, OL is dosed at 250mg per cap dosed at 3 times a day. And most people start with this and then take 4-5 caps.
Anyone taking Andro's should be taking cycle support.

slk28

Awards
So after the epi cycle you take the command and convert stack?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Do you recommend a particular stack with Epidrine?

I had thought to make me 1 month, ignit3 + folli2 + epidrone + invictus

Special risks? pressure? arrhythmias?

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do you recommend a particular stack with Epidrine?

I had thought to make me 1 month, ignit3 + folli2 + epidrone + invictus

Special risks? pressure? arrhythmias?
I am not familiar with those other products, so I cannot comments on them. I would be careful about stacking too many things though, especially for anything you haven't tried before. You never know how you will react to a product or what it's results will be. Keeping your stack smaller will help you keep track of what is doing what. My suggestion is to run Epidrone standalone if it's your first time running it with Convert and Command as your PCT. If you have run Epidrone before, stack it with Brawn and run the same PCT. Should be a good time! ;)