Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product information

jathan_howe

Awards
I'll have a review up on this for you eventually. My package has to get here first for me to run it though lol

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taste: 3/5 It is not the greatest tasting oil on the planet, but it is not really as bad as I had anticipated after reading several comments about it. To me it reminds me of Pine needles.

Effects: The biggest effect that I noticed when running a bottle was sweating a ton during my workout. My temperature would go up, and to me, that helps me truly get "warmed" up and ready to train hard. I also noticed a slight mental edge, probably due to the alcar, when studying or training. The final note that I would like to add, and I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the browning of fat cells, is that after completing a bottle of this, I entered ketosis in three days (faster than I ever have) on 120 g of carbs per day (more than I normally consume to enter ketosis). My fat gains also increased after stopping the use of Brite and decreasing cals by ~200 per day. This leads me to believe that there was a significant metabolism increase when using Brite.

Overall I wish that I could have ran more bottles, as I would venture to say that it is more effective in the long term and the effects build up.

The only drawback to the product is the price point, but I understand that it is expensive to make. You get what you pay for: A very novel fat loss(recomp) product that is useable in all situations.

4/5 due to the higher cost. Can't say enough about how I enjoyed it and will probably purchase again.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I did a three bottle run of Brite. Brite exceeded my expectations tremendously. I have kept calories the same as they were prior to starting Brite at 2200 a day, with an occasional cheat day here and there. This product is bar none the most effective fat burner type product I have used(never used EC). My first bottle I used 2 squirts 3 times daily and then moved up to 3 squirts 3 times daily as MidwestBeast was dosing and noticed even more improvement. The body heat would come and go with this product as some days I felt normal and others I would think I was going to have to strip down in the middle of a restaurant. Results wise have been outstanding. My wife has been amazed and asking what I have been doing. Scale weight has only dropped roughly 5 pounds which makes the mirror changes even more phenomenal as I have never even looked this lean roughly 10-15 pounds lighter. I hope this product stays around for the long haul as this may replace Gut Health as my favorite Evomuse product, which says a lot. Anyone on the fence should definitely give it a try.

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
These reviews are making me happy :) I need a good product like this

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
great reviews, making me want to add this in with DCP Folli Drone 2 and Hydroxyelite with my current cut.