Androcrine

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me start by thanking BPS for this opportunity. I started my Androcrine the night I got it, and from the next morning on I was full of this crazy feeling of being full of energy. Woke up that way, and Im used to waking up as Bruce Banners alter ego! It went on smooth and easy, and has an awesome cooling effect when applied. I typically applied it between 0530-0630 and that tush of energy would last me until around 2100(9pm). It was unbelievable! On top of that, I noticed an increase in strength within the first couple of days. After about 2 weeks, I switched to 8 pumps and started applying 2 pumps directly to a problematic shoulder and to my surprise it eased a lot of the pain, gave me more mobility and allowed me to push myself beyond my previous short comings. All of my joints felt better, and my recovery went out the roof. Androcrine is amazing!! I will be buying again, and have convinced several co workers to order as well. Take the leap, the stuff is legit!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPS and their crew were kind enough to allow me to log a bottle of Androcrine. I had always been hesitant on 5a-laxogenin products but I heard it would be better applied topically and saw some good feedback on this BPS product.

I'm 5'9" and began the log at 217lbs (Edit: And I ended at 225 with what appeared to be an improved body composition). I dosed the entire body at 5 pumps 1x per day after my evening shower. Since I have always had some shoulder issues, I split the 5 pumps between both delts and any excess that didn't rub it, I continued onto my chest.

Application went with ease from the very first to the very last dose. There was no grit or chunks. It did not feel oily. It felt exactly like a moisturizer. It rubbed into the skin just how 5 pumps of a moisturizer would. Within just a few circular rubs, it was rubbed in and dried quickly, leaving zero sticky residue in my chest hair, and it did not feel uncomfortable wearing a t-shirt after applying it.

The pump on the bottle worked smoothly. Though, towards the end of the bottle, I had to just press down on it slower to deliver a full pump instead of a splatter. There was space between the label so you can see how much is actually left in the bottle.

After the first week, I began to realize that it was helping my shoulder's out. I was able to do pressing movements with higher volume and frequency that I had ever previously done, and my shoulder health seemed to be keeping up. I was training for a strongman competition and focused on overhead dumbbell work, and I PR'd in both weight and volume of weight moved on all over my overhead work.

After 2 weeks, it was apparent that I experienced some strength increase. I did not test 1 rep max's but instead of evaluated that by how easily I was able to increase my volume. I was able to do more weight for more reps and more sets in the gym.

I give this product 4/5 stars. I would reserve 5 stars for a mind blowing experience, which I feel very few products can actually do. But for someone who is in tune with their training and body, they will be able to tell an increase in their performance easily.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/5

Androcrine Final Review

Again, thank you BPS and FireTitan for allowing me to log Androcrine.

Body Composition

I did not gain or lose any weight. Waist is slightly down despite that and muscles look a little fuller. I look a tad leaner as well. Vascularity increased each week as well. Overall, body composition change was very good.

Strength

Strength gains were slightly above average. I am comparing this to not using any additional supplements. If I have to compare it to other popular natural anabolics (single ingredients) I would have it third.

1. ArA
2. (-)Epi
3. Laxo

I saw improvements in all lifts including slight improvements during body weight exercises despite to weight loss. Again, not bad, but there are better options out there for strength, if that is your main concern.

Recovery

Recovery was very good. My legs are usually sore on Monday, for my heavy deadlift days. I train heavy squats on Saturday, but can still feel some soreness in my hamstrings on Monday. This was not the case. Recovery was quicker than normal. I would say this is probably the mostpronounced effect I noticed.

Joints

From reading, Laxo can help with joint issues. I do not have any real issues, but I do get some slight elbow soreness on incline skull crushers. This was still aparent throughout the whole log.

Final Thoughts

I am on the fence with Laxo. I was prior to this log and I still am, but I am more clear on my stance. Prior to running Androcrine, I ran a Laxo product one other time and experienced similar results, but the results were more pronounced this time. However, dosing was about 20-25 mg higher. My first time was 100 mg daily, this time was 120 mg. From the information I've gathered, Laxo is beter when it is ran at 100-150 mg and I can attest to that given my results the first time around compared to this time. At 6 pumps per day, which is 120 mg, this will only last you three weeks. If you want to run a full 8 weeks at 140-160 mg, which I would suggest, this will cost you a pretty penny. From that standpoint, I do not think Androcrine is worth it.

If you want to try Androcrine, you can expect to see slightly above average strength gains, pretty good body composition results, and a great increase in recovery. Given the price point, is this worth it to me, no. If the body composition changes were a little more dramatic and strength went up a lot more, then I would say it is worth the investment.

If you plan on stacking this, then it might be worth it as well seeing Laxo is synergistic with some other ingredients. As a standalone, I would say save your money. My rating includes the effects I talked about above AND the price.

3/5

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Thank you BPS and FireTitan for the chance to run this product
Final Revew
Although i am not quite out of the product i feel i can give my opinion on this product. I have never tried a sports supplement other an protein,creatine, glutamine, and bcaas so i have no previous experiences with a similar product.
Application: Simple to apply and rub in. The product dries fast and does not have a strong or lasting order.

Noticed Improvements/Benefits: Although I am young at 26, I've had multiple issues with joint pains since i was a freshman in high school, needing to go to PT, which had minimal improvements. That being said, within 1 week, my daily joint pain has nearly disappeared. some days i would have more of a "flare-up" but this product has minimized the amount of pain i have felt.
Another benefit i have noticed was an increase in pumps/vascularity. I am at a higher BF% at 30%+ and i could see my larger veins along my arms, especially at by bicep and front delt. I felt like this product did increase my ability to work so that i could get more done in less time.
Strength seemed to go up regularly, whether that is muscle memory from lifting in the past and having a couple years off from training, or if it was sped up by this, I'm not sure. I do feel that my strength increased much faster than it has in the past, so i feel that the product was a vital component for me.

Areas for improvement: The only major issue i found was your pump speed seemed to change how much of the product came out. A slower pump (such as trying to pump while moving down the arm) seemed to have slightly less product than a fast pump produced, even covering the arm in the same was as trying to pump slowly. i'm not sure if this is an actual occurrence or if it is just an optical illusion.

Final thoughts: I think that this is a great product for anyone with joint issues. Reducing joint pain (possibly inflammation as well) allowed me to train harder and have longer sets, which i believe is the reason for speeding up the rate of strength increases. I cannot verify/confirm whether the product works better as spot application for joint pain vs systemic since i did "spot application" the whole log. If you are looking for a product to add to your regimen to help you get more out of the gym, try this product.

Overall i would rate this product a 5/5 as a product that will decrease joint pain as well as recovery time so that someone can work harder.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for a thorough and detailed review!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5/5

FINAL REVIEW

First off thanks to FireTitan and BPS for letting me try and log Androcrine. There are so much positive feedback before I started that I just had to try it.

I have used another product like this and Androcrine is right up there with it and that is a good thing cause I really liked it. It is such a good product to use especially during a PCT and post PCT when staying natural.

APPLICATION

I applied it every morning starting with 5 pumps and then going to 6 after about a week. I applied to my upper chest, traps and arms.
There was no smell to me and it dried pretty quickly for that amount of product.

RESULTS

I wasn't looking for anything in particular but was just working to maintain my size while leaning out. While using this I dropped around 10 pounds from diet and exercise. What Androcrine did was keep my muscles looking full and hard, which is good cause usually around week 3 of a PCT I notice that my muscles lose that hardness like when you are on a Pro-hormone cycle.
Also no drop off in strength and even got a little stronger on some exercises.

Going Forward

I purchased another bottle and will be running this for another 4 weeks at least. I will stack it with some other supplements and look forward to seeing the progress in the coming weeks.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Strength
I did see a jump in strength starting from the 3rd week in, by the time I finished my main lifts went up a solid 20lbs on my 7x3 training.

The gains
Over the course of my log I went from a 500 calorie surplus, to a 750 calorie surplus and managed to add 9lbs to my frame. That's a large amount of mass to add on in 40 days, especially since my waist size stayed exactly the same.

Joints
By far the best part of this product was what it did for my joints. I was able to take up running again and heavy squats without the terrible pains that would actually wake me up at night. I work a very physical job and would normally experience knee pain by the end of the day, however that was and is no longer troubling me what so ever.

Summary
Awesome pumps,joints felt relief, gained a lot of size and still have that super pumped look all day. Any supplement that you can tell is actually working is definitely a winner in my book. I end my review with a 5 out of 5

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Great results

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review

I want to think BPS so much for allowing me to sample and review their Androcrine.

First of all let me tell you that this review is just basically some of my thoughts on the product and how it went for me. This is it going to be anything fancy and I am not following any template, just using plain language.

Here some current stats. Page 46 but will be 47 in about 10 weeks. I am 5'9" and weigh in around anywhere between 164 and 159 give or take a pound. I do moderate cardio it's been a lot of time swimming this summer instead of running due to a slight bit of tendinitis in my left knee. I also lift about 3 to 5 times a week and do a basic split routine,sticking to compound lifts. My diet was low-carb and high-protein, nothing fancy. I did, however, restrict my calories during my run, so I was on a deficit.

For starters, I ran the first week at four pumps per day then towards the end of the week I bumped it up to six and then for the remaining run I ran it at eight until about the last three days then dumped it down to four.

Filled the product would have laughed a little bit longer if I would've stuck with 4 to 6 pumps throughout the whole thing on average. The product smell fresh and dried quickly.
This was my first experience with a laxogenin product. I was mainly interested in its therapeutic benefits for my elbow and knee. I must say that I was impressed with the effects it had on my tendinitis in my knee. I don't feel it anymore on the other hand it could be my reduced running and more swimming. Having said that, I believe the laxogenin did assist with the healing process because I have increased my squatting and legwork. My elbow remain the same, but I am pleased with the recovery found in my knee.

Aesthetic purposes I noticed I felt full or in my physique despite being on a caloric deficit my midsection was somewhat tighter as well.

My weight remained the same despite being in a deficit. My lips felt stronger but I did not try for any PR's. I did notice that I was able to control my normal weights with relative ease.

Side effects - none.

Drying time - about 3 to 5 minutes.

I think this product would work well when combined with others in a stack. I ran it strictly solo.

Final thoughts - I enjoyed my run in the therapeutic products along with the strength and control benefits and tightening qualities. I am sure my caloric deficit and I protein help the tightening but I do feel the natural anabolic provided a good assist. I recommend this to others for a natural run as well as in a natural stack.

Thanks again to BPS for allowing me this opportunity I hope all of you who are considering running this supplement have as good of a experience as I did.

Thanks

CK

GusWoltmann

Awards
These are some extremely well written reviews in here, folks. Looking at ordering a bottle of this stuff to try out. Seems like it'll be the perfect supp for mass building. :D

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sep20 for 20% and free US shipping right now dude