• Established
  • First Up Vote
Product information

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Just finished running 8 weeks of Follidrone 2.0 while on a cut. All I can say is:
FD2 rocks! Combined with Exo - unbelievable!
I got to workout - was previously doing 4 days a week and upped it to 5 on this run because my recovery was on point - get stronger, eat well, and lose more than a lb a week - at the tail end of a 2.5 year "diet"! I actually was eating above maintenance most of the time!

The only con I found was that it took a day or 2 to get my carb timing and dosing right....but as I always say - if I could do it, it ain't rocket science!

Bottom line - solid supp that works beyond expectations. 13lbs fat loss in 8 weeks while staying strong. As usual - BLR did NOT disappoint!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280903-shrinking-tank-blr.html

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Just finished running 8 weeks of Follidrone 2.0 while on a cut. All I can say is:
FD2 rocks! Combined with Exo - unbelievable!
I got to workout - was previously doing 4 days a week and upped it to 5 on this run because my recovery was on point - get stronger, eat well, and lose more than a lb a week - at the tail end of a 2.5 year "diet"! I actually was eating above maintenance most of the time!

The only con I found was that it took a day or 2 to get my carb timing and dosing right....but as I always say - if I could do it, it ain't rocket science!

Bottom line - solid supp that works beyond expectations. 13lbs fat loss in 8 weeks while staying strong. As usual - BLR did NOT disappoint!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280903-shrinking-tank-blr.html
Great review and great product to, i will post one on how it goes at 6 caps per day for a month.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Great review and great product to, i will post one on how it goes at 6 caps per day for a month.
Wow- 6 caps! Can you explain in layman's terms the expected extra benifits of double dosing - weight loss/ strength/ both?
Thanks

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Additional fat loss due to higher dosage.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review brother thanks for running the log for us!!!!

Jmalins23

Awards
What did you do in regards to carb timing/dosing?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
What did you do in regards to carb timing/dosing?
1 in the early morning and 2 pre wo about 6 hrs later. I think everyone has to find what works for them with the carbs. Personally, I had a couple of fruits and some whey about 45 min before, and had some fresh squeezed fruit juice intra.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
can I ask what macros/cals you ran this at? we are similar in size (according to numbers) and was thinking about giving this a try in october. Thanks brother

CJNator

Awards
3 Month Review

So I implemented Rest Pause training around this time while eating maintenance for the 1st month. My strength was goes through the roof and body composition was noticeable to myself but not too much others for the first month. I started adding in calories then I just stopped counting and started eating, I gaining I believe 8lbs since then to now, weighted in at 171 this morning with no food in my stomach. Around this time I didn't gain too much strength but I was gaining size.

Close Grip Bench Press
195 for 11
205 for 12(today)

Squats: I stopped squatting for a little bit due to my quad being strained
205 for 16
255 for 9(today)

Deadlift: I did deficit deadlifts for a little bit but they actually brought my deadlift down probably due to lack of explosiveness plus my hamstrings had to adapt to adding squats in again
315 for 11
375 for 7 (today)

Started at 163.8(day 10 or FD2) to 171.2.

I will be getting this again in the future :D!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
3 Month Review

So I implemented Rest Pause training around this time while eating maintenance for the 1st month. My strength was goes through the roof and body composition was noticeable to myself but not too much others for the first month. I started adding in calories then I just stopped counting and started eating, I gaining I believe 8lbs since then to now, weighted in at 171 this morning with no food in my stomach. Around this time I didn't gain too much strength but I was gaining size.

Close Grip Bench Press
195 for 11
205 for 12(today)

Squats: I stopped squatting for a little bit due to my quad being strained
205 for 16
255 for 9(today)

Deadlift: I did deficit deadlifts for a little bit but they actually brought my deadlift down probably due to lack of explosiveness plus my hamstrings had to adapt to adding squats in again
315 for 11
375 for 7 (today)

Started at 163.8(day 10 or FD2) to 171.2.

I will be getting this again in the future :D!
Does the weight gain appear to be mostly lean?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow really solid results bro. 8 lean lbs is alot to gain for a natural cycle.
Looks like the rest pause training and increased cals probaby played s role as well. Good work man. Doesnt matter what sups you take work still needs to be done to gain 8 lean lbs.

CJNator

Awards
Wow really solid results bro. 8 lean lbs is alot to gain for a natural cycle.
Looks like the rest pause training and increased cals probaby played s role as well. Good work man. Doesnt matter what sups you take work still needs to be done to gain 8 lean lbs.
Thanks man, follidrone 2.0 definitely helped a **** ton plus it helped me eat more then usual lol.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Would anyone suggest this with another epicat product? It sucks not knowing the true mg of epi.. damn these blends lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would anyone suggest this with another epicat product? It sucks not knowing the true mg of epi.. damn these blends lol
There is plenty of epicatechin in there. And a strong absorption package.
Frankly I doubt any product currently will deliver more into your system than the combo in FD2.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would anyone suggest this with another epicat product?
It sucks not knowing the true mg of epi.. damn these blends lol
Do you think the company that originally brought epi to the body building market is going give you a low dosage..?

Everybody else that is selling epi products are immolators, not innovators.

BLR Products have an almost cult like following because they work.

And i know i am a Rep, but i was a BLR Customer 1st, and using the products made me a believer..! ;)

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Do you think the company that originally brought epi to the body building market is going give you a low dosage..?

Everybody else that is selling epi products are immolators, not innovators.

BLR Products have an almost cult like following because they work.

And i know i am a Rep, but i was a BLR Customer 1st, and using the products made me a believer..! ;)
Alright ya got me. Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

I have been running Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 for 105 days now, I live to thank brundel for the opportunity, I would also like to point out that although Black Lion Research gave me enough product to run 30 day I purchased the rest on my own dime, so that should tell you right off the bat that This Product Works !!

If you go back to post #23 in my log you can see the "Before" pic and the pic below is the after.

View attachment 138802

I started out my log at 191lbs and ended it at 187lbs a loss of 4lbs, but the pig thing here is I do believe not only did I lose boby fat but I gained muscle. My lats have grown over the course of this log and rear delts are also improved, I am leaner in the abs and more vascular. At 58 years old gains do come slower but you appreciate them just as much if not more!!

I would say Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 is a good supplement for most anyone trying to improve there physique in any way. Lose Fat Gain Muscle ... It's In There!!!

Link to log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280692-building-rocket-2-a.html

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the log my friend.
I would say your gains are impressive regardless but as you said it can be much harder over 40 to grow and in spite of this you made some considerable progress!
Looks for sure like you are leaner and bigger.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job Rocket..! Impressive results

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I have used a lot of supplements but this supplement is so good that you could literally stop taking preworkouts, and recovery supplements because of how good this is. the pump,endurance,recovery, and fullness while using this product is 10/10. the more bottles you use the more intense everything gets and you feel the supplement each time you dose. i went through three bottle straight no break and it was the best i have felt in a long time. i recently had shoulder surgery and within 10 months I am almost back where i was before i was injured. this is a must try supplement no debate.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
i am staying on for a while, i think i have been on since release - around 4+ months now and will probably have a break for 6 weeks when starting a cycle in the winter then go back on to increase effectiveness of anabolics. also i have lowered dosage to 3 caps per day and find it working well to keep strength levels reasonable, i have slightly less energy and strength overall due to running PSMF, i think this is day 18 of PSMF and only reduction has been 1-2 reps on my squats, everything else has remained the same.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I take 1 cap with each carb meal...which is 3-6 a day. Without food, blood sugar drops too much (for me). Easy dosing / no particular timing.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
5/5

On my 4th bottle now and have a stash. Among the other benefits I have found with Folidrone 2.0 is that it provides some pain relief, I have never had better bowel movements and my skin seems healthier. Used it twicw now for Re-comp durng PCT and nothing has ever worked better. I am not losing weight, but getting leaner and not lost any strength. I am now running it with PA and one Letrone before bed and will continue this for at least 6 months. ARA is more upfront but kills my joints. Thanks Brundel!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got received mine in the mail, along with AlphaMax xt... just need to decide which to run first. Doing them separately to see how I react to each product. Which should I go with first???

azt

Awards
5/5

I'm 43, naturally lean at 6'1" so never go on a 'cutting' cycle - but my weight has never been outside a range of 178-190 lbs in the last 15 years. I suck at gaining permanent muscle yes, but at 43 I also look as muscular as I did at 23 :)

I was on Ep1c Unleashed (also a product where I could feel a difference) before switching to this supplement for a few weeks, and without changing anything else the scale is now reading ~174 lbs which I haven't weighed since high school. At first I'm like WTF the last thing I want is to get skinnier, but my strength has not decreased and I was able to use a notch on an old belt I never used before. And this inaccurate (but consistent) bodyfat scale is reading 10-11% when it never read below 12% before. So I'm convinced the seaweed in this stuff did something interesting to my bodyfat like nothing else ever did. Now I just need to see if I can ultimately add some muscle as well. AFter seeing my results my wife (who wants to lose about 15 lbs) started taking FD2 as well!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Just got received mine in the mail, along with AlphaMax xt... just need to decide which to run first. Doing them separately to see how I react to each product. Which should I go with first???
Folidrone for sure....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def Follidrone.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
5/5

I've been running Follidrone 2.0 for around 5 months and having the greatest results of my lifting career. I keep recommending to my friends and we altogether ordered more than 30 bottles!

My first few days on FD2 were pretty bad because of getting severe headaches caused by hypoglycemia but later on I was able to train fasted with FD2 and alpha-yohimbine in the system.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Noticed effects from me and my friends:

- increased sweating
- increased strength
- increased endurance
- increased glycogen storages (muscle fullness)
- increased musle mass
- I feel like it also increased the capacity to tolerate hydrogen ionts (lactic acid) during lactic anaerobic activities
- sick pumps when dosed with carbs pre-workout or when training with "full' glycogen stores
- people comment on my physique and ask me what I am on

- in the begining I would feel both golfer's elbows (I used to "suffer" from those a year ago), everything is good now
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Let me tell you about my and my sparing's progression curve. It usually goes rapidly up and then you hit a plateau. What plateau my friend ? I feel like we both are making those gains and keep hitting PR's every week. I used FD2 for both dieting and "bulking". I didn't lose any strength during my cut. For instance I would do bench press 5 sets for 8 reps with 2min rest with 90kg. After 10 weeks I went from 88.6kg to 95kg bodyweight and we now perform "same" bench press sets with 105kg. Squats went from 8 rep max with 100kg to 130kg. But I didn't train legs more than once a week because of cycling a lot during summer.

My advice would be if you plan on using FD2 do so with EATING. It's not bad for a cut but it shines at caloric surplus.

BLR thank you for an awesome product!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I've been running Follidrone 2.0 for around 5 months and having the greatest results of my lifting career. I keep recommending to my friends and we altogether ordered more than 30 bottles!

My first few days on FD2 were pretty bad because of getting severe headaches caused by hypoglycemia but later on I was able to train fasted with FD2 and alpha-yohimbine in the system.

- increased sweating
- increased strength
- increased endurance
- increased musle mass
- I feel like it also increased the capacity to tolerate hydrogen ionts (lactic acid) during lactic anaerobic activities
- sick pumps when dosed with carbs pre-workout or when training with "full' glycogen stores

- in the begining I would feel both golfer's elbows (I used to "suffer" from those a year ago), everything is good now

Let me tell you about my and my sparing's progression curve. It usually goes rapidly up and then you hit a plateau. What plateau my friend ? I feel like we both are making those gains and keep hitting PR's every week. I used FD2 for both dieting and "bulking". I didn't lose any strength during my cut. For instance I would do bench press 5 sets for 8 reps with 2min rest with 90kg. After 10 weeks I went from 88.6kg to 95kg bodyweight and we now perform "same" bench press sets with 105kg. Squats went from 8 rep max with 100kg to 130kg. But I didn't train legs more than once a week because of cycling a lot during summer.

My advice would be if you plan on using FD2 do so with EATING. It's not bad for a cut but it shines at caloric surplus.

Solid review, great progress on weight / fat loss whilst increasing strength.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will always have a bottle of Follidrone 2.0 on hand.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

- increased sweating
- increased strength
- increased endurance
- increased musle mass

You sold it for me! I know what I am asking for Christmas! lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BorisF
Great review brother. Those gains are insane! (approx 14lbs) is a legit gain for pretty much anything.
Like Ive been telling people....eat eat eat and the "anabolic" side of FD2 will really shine through.
Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review
Thanks for suggesting it to people you know
and thanks for the support. Its reviews like this that really inspire me to continue to do what Im doing.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

This is my 3rd. order for Follidrone 2.0
This is the BEST Natural supplement I have ever take in my 35 years of weight training.
Previous uses (8 weeks) I average a 2% drop in body fat and gained 2 pounds on a semi clean diet at best and of course hitting the gym.

There are 3 guys at the gym wanted to know what supplement I was taking.
all 3 have done 8 weeks a love it.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
This is my 3rd. order for Follidrone 2.0
This is the BEST Natural supplement I have ever take in my 35 years of weight training.
Previous uses (8 weeks) I average a 2% drop in body fat and gained 2 pounds on a semi clean diet at best and of course hitting the gym.

There are 3 guys at the gym wanted to know what supplement I was taking.
all 3 have done 8 weeks a love it.
Wow impressive to seee another review like this... May have to give this product a go

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Thinking about trying it as well. Would be good in PCT

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
5 months of FD2 @ age 49 and its on par with a 10-15mg Osta run I would say plus tons of other benefits like less pain or higher tolerance I don't know, incredible endurance, skin / hair is positively affected - my hair is growing like wild fire. Boners in the AM and some random boners like a frigin 18 yr old. It gets better the longer you take it. Its a wicked GDA too. I was using 3-6 caps a day. It will be a staple until BLR makes it better - when i am not running anything stronger.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 months of FD2 @ age 49 and its on par with a 10-15mg Osta run I would say plus tons of other benefits like less pain or higher tolerance I don't know, incredible endurance, skin / hair is positively affected - my hair is growing like wild fire. Boners in the AM and some random boners like a frigin 18 yr old. It gets better the longer you take it. Its a wicked GDA too. I was using 3-6 caps a day. It will be a staple until BLR makes it better - when i am not running anything stronger.
Thanks for the review bro.
It makes me proud to hear Follidrone 2 so often compared to SARMs and PHs. Making a legit natural anabolic is exceptionally hard. Plus on top of Follidrone being anabolic and burning fat it has so many other benefits some of which you mentioned.
I just started taking it again and I dont plan on ever stopping.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards

this has pretty much sold me on this product.. in 2 months when I am done with school and wedding planning I will be using this prob 3 bottles straight.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have one bottle that I plan on cracking first thing for the new year.... should I expect anything with only one bottle, lol... most likely will have to invest in at least 2-4 more. Sounds like using this product continuously for months is best route.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have one bottle that I plan on cracking first thing for the new year.... should I expect anything with only one bottle, lol... most likely will have to invest in at least 2-4 more. Sounds like using this product continuously for months is best route.
I started seeing a difference in 2 weeks. just didn't want to stop. and most places have a buy 2 deal.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure there is benefit with one bottle but most people see the benefits and dont want to stop. Plus there is alot that happens in the 5-8 week period that you would miss. No reason not to use it for 1 bottle but you will likely want more once you start.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Somewhere during the 2nd bottle of FD 2 you'll notice some major morning wood. Seriously, it is definitely a pump product in more ways than one.

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
so how do you guys dose if you lift early am on empty stomach?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so how do you guys dose if you lift early am on empty stomach?
Honestly I dont do well and some others dont do well with FD2 without some food in the tank. The hypo makes me dizzy.
Others take 2 caps, empty stomach and go train with 0 issues.
Youll have to feel it out bro.
Try 1 cap, empty stomach and see how you do, Maybe bring some gatorade incase you feel dizzy or off.
If all is well you can take before training on empty stomach.

I recommend at least 1 cap pre training but 2 is even better.
But as long as you get the 3 caps per day in youll see the effects of the product.

We just like the acute effects of the quercetin/niacin, epicatechin and ecklonia which all have great acute effects.

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Honestly I dont do well and some others dont do well with FD2 without some food in the tank. The hypo makes me dizzy.
Others take 2 caps, empty stomach and go train with 0 issues.
Youll have to feel it out bro.
Try 1 cap, empty stomach and see how you do, Maybe bring some gatorade incase you feel dizzy or off.
If all is well you can take before training on empty stomach.

I recommend at least 1 cap pre training but 2 is even better.
But as long as you get the 3 caps per day in youll see the effects of the product.

We just like the acute effects of the quercetin/niacin, epicatechin and ecklonia which all have great acute effects.
thanks brundel. ill keep that in mind

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
i run folidrolone with alpha xt + super strength laxogenin and sns-x gel and i feel ****ing legendery