FOLLIDRONE 2.0
FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Manufacturer:

Black Lion Research

Price: $49.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 7 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 7 reviews

Submit New Review

FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 5/5

Just finished running 8 weeks of Follidrone 2.0 while on a cut. All I can say is:
    FD2 rocks! Combined with Exo - unbelievable!
    I got to workout - was previously doing 4 days a week and upped it to 5 on this run because my recovery was on point - get stronger, eat well, and lose more than a lb a week - at the tail end of a 2.5 year "diet"! I actually was eating above maintenance most of the time!

The only con I found was that it took a day or 2 to get my carb timing and dosing right....but as I always say - if I could do it, it ain't rocket science!

Bottom line - solid supp that works beyond expectations. 13lbs fat loss in 8 weeks while staying strong. As usual - BLR did NOT disappoint!

Shrinking Tank with BLR Follidrone v2 and Exotherm

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Just finished running 8 weeks of Follidrone 2.0 while on a cut. All I can say is:
    FD2 rocks! Combined with Exo - unbelievable!
    I got to workout - was previously doing 4 days a week and upped it to 5 on this run because my recovery was on point - get stronger, eat well, and lose more than a lb a week - at the tail end of a 2.5 year "diet"! I actually was eating above maintenance most of the time!

The only con I found was that it took a day or 2 to get my carb timing and dosing right....but as I always say - if I could do it, it ain't rocket science!

Bottom line - solid supp that works beyond expectations. 13lbs fat loss in 8 weeks while staying strong. As usual - BLR did NOT disappoint!

Shrinking Tank with BLR Follidrone v2 and Exotherm
    Great review and great product to, i will post one on how it goes at 6 caps per day for a month.

3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Great review and great product to, i will post one on how it goes at 6 caps per day for a month.
    Wow- 6 caps! Can you explain in layman's terms the expected extra benifits of double dosing - weight loss/ strength/ both?
    Thanks

4. Additional fat loss due to higher dosage.

5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Additional fat loss due to higher dosage.
    Thanks - I might just run that!

6. Great review brother thanks for running the log for us!!!!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Great review brother thanks for running the log for us!!!!
    It's great to find stuff that actually works without freaking with your health. So thank you!

8. What did you do in regards to carb timing/dosing?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jmalins23 View Post
    What did you do in regards to carb timing/dosing?
    1 in the early morning and 2 pre wo about 6 hrs later. I think everyone has to find what works for them with the carbs. Personally, I had a couple of fruits and some whey about 45 min before, and had some fresh squeezed fruit juice intra.

10. can I ask what macros/cals you ran this at? we are similar in size (according to numbers) and was thinking about giving this a try in october. Thanks brother

11. 3 Month Review

So I implemented Rest Pause training around this time while eating maintenance for the 1st month. My strength was goes through the roof and body composition was noticeable to myself but not too much others for the first month. I started adding in calories then I just stopped counting and started eating, I gaining I believe 8lbs since then to now, weighted in at 171 this morning with no food in my stomach. Around this time I didn't gain too much strength but I was gaining size.

Close Grip Bench Press
    195 for 11
    205 for 12(today)

Squats: I stopped squatting for a little bit due to my quad being strained
    205 for 16
    255 for 9(today)

Deadlift: I did deficit deadlifts for a little bit but they actually brought my deadlift down probably due to lack of explosiveness plus my hamstrings had to adapt to adding squats in again
    315 for 11
    375 for 7 (today)

Started at 163.8(day 10 or FD2) to 171.2.

I will be getting this again in the future !

12. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    3 Month Review

So I implemented Rest Pause training around this time while eating maintenance for the 1st month. My strength was goes through the roof and body composition was noticeable to myself but not too much others for the first month. I started adding in calories then I just stopped counting and started eating, I gaining I believe 8lbs since then to now, weighted in at 171 this morning with no food in my stomach. Around this time I didn't gain too much strength but I was gaining size.

Close Grip Bench Press
    195 for 11
    205 for 12(today)

Squats: I stopped squatting for a little bit due to my quad being strained
    205 for 16
    255 for 9(today)

Deadlift: I did deficit deadlifts for a little bit but they actually brought my deadlift down probably due to lack of explosiveness plus my hamstrings had to adapt to adding squats in again
    315 for 11
    375 for 7 (today)

Started at 163.8(day 10 or FD2) to 171.2.

I will be getting this again in the future !
    Does the weight gain appear to be mostly lean?

13. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Does the weight gain appear to be mostly lean?
    It was until I had an estrogen spike(unrelated to FD2) so now I look puffy.

14. Wow really solid results bro. 8 lean lbs is alot to gain for a natural cycle.
    Looks like the rest pause training and increased cals probaby played s role as well. Good work man. Doesnt matter what sups you take work still needs to be done to gain 8 lean lbs.

15. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Wow really solid results bro. 8 lean lbs is alot to gain for a natural cycle.
    Looks like the rest pause training and increased cals probaby played s role as well. Good work man. Doesnt matter what sups you take work still needs to be done to gain 8 lean lbs.
    Thanks man, follidrone 2.0 definitely helped a **** ton plus it helped me eat more then usual lol.

16. Would anyone suggest this with another epicat product? It sucks not knowing the true mg of epi.. damn these blends lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by coltonwalker View Post
    Would anyone suggest this with another epicat product? It sucks not knowing the true mg of epi.. damn these blends lol
    There is plenty of epicatechin in there. And a strong absorption package.
    Frankly I doubt any product currently will deliver more into your system than the combo in FD2.

18. Quote Originally Posted by coltonwalker View Post
    Would anyone suggest this with another epicat product?
    It sucks not knowing the true mg of epi.. damn these blends lol
    Do you think the company that originally brought epi to the body building market is going give you a low dosage..?

Everybody else that is selling epi products are immolators, not innovators.

BLR Products have an almost cult like following because they work.

And i know i am a Rep, but i was a BLR Customer 1st, and using the products made me a believer..!
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS.com Rep / Black Lion Research Rep
    Use vujade5 to Save 5% off your order up to $149
    Use vujade7 to save 7% off your order over $150

19. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Do you think the company that originally brought epi to the body building market is going give you a low dosage..?

Everybody else that is selling epi products are immolators, not innovators.

BLR Products have an almost cult like following because they work.

And i know i am a Rep, but i was a BLR Customer 1st, and using the products made me a believer..!
    Alright ya got me. Lol
  20. 5/5

I have been running Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 for 105 days now, I live to thank @brundel for the opportunity, I would also like to point out that although Black Lion Research gave me enough product to run 30 day I purchased the rest on my own dime, so that should tell you right off the bat that This Product Works !!

If you go back to post #23 in my log you can see the "Before" pic and the pic below is the after.

Attachment 138802

I started out my log at 191lbs and ended it at 187lbs a loss of 4lbs, but the pig thing here is I do believe not only did I lose boby fat but I gained muscle. My lats have grown over the course of this log and rear delts are also improved, I am leaner in the abs and more vascular. At 58 years old gains do come slower but you appreciate them just as much if not more!!

I would say Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 is a good supplement for most anyone trying to improve there physique in any way. Lose Fat Gain Muscle ... It's In There!!!

Link to log:
    Building Rocket 2.0 with Follidrone 2.0

21. Thanks for the log my friend.
    I would say your gains are impressive regardless but as you said it can be much harder over 40 to grow and in spite of this you made some considerable progress!
    Looks for sure like you are leaner and bigger.

22. Nice job Rocket..! Impressive results
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS.com Rep / Black Lion Research Rep
    Use vujade5 to Save 5% off your order up to $149
    Use vujade7 to save 7% off your order over $150
  23. 5/5

I have used a lot of supplements but this supplement is so good that you could literally stop taking preworkouts, and recovery supplements because of how good this is. the pump,endurance,recovery, and fullness while using this product is 10/10. the more bottles you use the more intense everything gets and you feel the supplement each time you dose. i went through three bottle straight no break and it was the best i have felt in a long time. i recently had shoulder surgery and within 10 months I am almost back where i was before i was injured. this is a must try supplement no debate.

24. i am staying on for a while, i think i have been on since release - around 4+ months now and will probably have a break for 6 weeks when starting a cycle in the winter then go back on to increase effectiveness of anabolics. also i have lowered dosage to 3 caps per day and find it working well to keep strength levels reasonable, i have slightly less energy and strength overall due to running PSMF, i think this is day 18 of PSMF and only reduction has been 1-2 reps on my squats, everything else has remained the same.

25. I take 1 cap with each carb meal...which is 3-6 a day. Without food, blood sugar drops too much (for me). Easy dosing / no particular timing.
  26. 5/5

On my 4th bottle now and have a stash. Among the other benefits I have found with Folidrone 2.0 is that it provides some pain relief, I have never had better bowel movements and my skin seems healthier. Used it twicw now for Re-comp durng PCT and nothing has ever worked better. I am not losing weight, but getting leaner and not lost any strength. I am now running it with PA and one Letrone before bed and will continue this for at least 6 months. ARA is more upfront but kills my joints. Thanks Brundel!

27. Just got received mine in the mail, along with AlphaMax xt... just need to decide which to run first. Doing them separately to see how I react to each product. Which should I go with first???
  28. 5/5

I'm 43, naturally lean at 6'1" so never go on a 'cutting' cycle - but my weight has never been outside a range of 178-190 lbs in the last 15 years. I suck at gaining permanent muscle yes, but at 43 I also look as muscular as I did at 23 :)

I was on Ep1c Unleashed (also a product where I could feel a difference) before switching to this supplement for a few weeks, and without changing anything else the scale is now reading ~174 lbs which I haven't weighed since high school. At first I'm like WTF the last thing I want is to get skinnier, but my strength has not decreased and I was able to use a notch on an old belt I never used before. And this inaccurate (but consistent) bodyfat scale is reading 10-11% when it never read below 12% before. So I'm convinced the seaweed in this stuff did something interesting to my bodyfat like nothing else ever did. Now I just need to see if I can ultimately add some muscle as well. AFter seeing my results my wife (who wants to lose about 15 lbs) started taking FD2 as well!

29. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Just got received mine in the mail, along with AlphaMax xt... just need to decide which to run first. Doing them separately to see how I react to each product. Which should I go with first???
    Folidrone for sure....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:44 PM
  2. Kbayne testing out Follidrone
    By kbayne in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 06:05 PM
  3. Halfhumans Follidrone log