FOLLIDRONE 2.0
FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Manufacturer:

Black Lion Research

Price: $49.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 10 total reviews.
Rated: 4.6 out of 5 Read all 10 reviews

Submit New Review

FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Anyone with firsthand knowledge of the effects on BP whilst consumING FD2? Mines a tad high and certainly dont want anything that'll raise it.
    Ecklonia cava is an ACE inhibitor. ACE inhibitors are used to treat hypertension.
    On top of this there are serious vasodilation effects from-
    Ecklonia
    Niacin
    Quercetin.

If anything your BP will drop.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I think 1cap x3 daily will give the most consistent GDA effects.

yes
    When are the best times to dose FD2?

With meals?
    Before meals?
    On empty with a pre-workout?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    When are the best times to dose FD2?

With meals?
    Before meals?
    On empty with a pre-workout?
    If dosing 3 a day I personally do 1 fasted preworkout and then 1 with lunch and 1 at dinner.

A lot of guys need to take it with carbs but, some like myself, can take it whenever and be fine.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    If dosing 3 a day I personally do 1 fasted preworkout.
    Fasted upon waking or fasted with my pre-workout?
    I don't know if it matters but I'm rotating OL's Non-Stim Conqu3r Unleashed and PES' Prolific.

5. 2 fasted pre workout then the other cap 6-8 hours later

6. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Fasted upon waking or fasted with my pre-workout?
    I don't know if it matters but I'm rotating OL's Non-Stim Conqu3r Unleashed and PES' Prolific.
    I workout first thing in the morning so I do 1 fasted preworkout then split the other 2 with lunch and dinner.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP

7. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    2 fasted pre workout
    Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    I workout first thing in the morning so I do 1 fasted preworkout
    What are FD2's effects on a workout if taken pre, does it have any acute pump or strength enhancing benefits?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    What are FD2's effects on a workout if taken pre, does it have any acute pump or strength enhancing benefits?
    I personally think it helps my muscles feel more full. Definitely aids in the pump area. I can definitely tell when I don't take it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    I personally think it helps my muscles feel more full. Definitely aids in the pump area. I can definitely tell when I don't take it.
    Even without pre-workout carbs?
    What do you take as a pre-workout, if anything?

10. Yea no carbs but, recently Iíve been switching between Radiate and Reign.

Try it both ways man, carbs preworkout and no carbs preworkout. This stuffs really versatile and it seems to effect everybody differently.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP

11. There are acute performance enhancement effects so if you can tolerate it pre....do it. I eat my 3pm meal wait an hour and take 2xfd2, 20g glutamine and 5g creatine mono pre. I also sip on amino infusion and waxy maize while I train.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

12. Had to grab some with the sale going and all this great feedback.

13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    There are acute performance enhancement effects so if you can tolerate it pre....do it. I eat my 3pm meal wait an hour and take 2xfd2, 20g glutamine and 5g creatine mono pre. I also sip on amino infusion and waxy maize while I train.
    I've been taking 2 before my pre-workout meal. Would it be better to take how you suggested? I guess with all the gda talk it just seemed logical to take before food...

14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    There are acute performance enhancement effects
    Pump? Strength? Focus? Endurance Aggression?

15. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    I've been taking 2 before my pre-workout meal. Would it be better to take how you suggested? I guess with all the gda talk it just seemed logical to take before food...
    It really depends bro. Some people can take it pre workout with no issues.
    Some get hypo and dizzy without food.
    I take mine about an hour after a meal but I also sip on BCAAs, HICA and CARBS while training.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

16. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Pump? Strength? Focus? Endurance Aggression?
    Pump, strength, Increased vo2MAX, endurance.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

17. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Ecklonia cava is an ACE inhibitor. ACE inhibitors are used to treat hypertension.
    On top of this there are serious vasodilation effects from-
    Ecklonia
    Niacin
    Quercetin.

If anything your BP will drop.
    My BP drops. Once it dropped too low. of course I had been out in the heat all day and dropped a FD2. Bad Idea.
    Note: I have pre high blood pressure.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    My BP drops. Once it dropped too low. of course I had been out in the heat all day and dropped a FD2. Bad Idea.
    Note: I have pre high blood pressure.
    Yah gotta watch the BP and Glucose on FD lol.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah gotta watch the BP and Glucose on FD lol.
    No Sh it. I learned the hard way! Kind of freaked me out. Never had low BP before.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

20. Stacking this with alphamax XT at a staggered rate - 4 weeks alphamax, 4 weeks fd2& alphamax, 4 weeks fd2. Also will be adding PES shift for extra folliskin.

Currently a quarter way through my cycle (been on fd2 for 5 days now) and am loving the performance effects in the gym. My routine is pretty brutal for a cut, 25-30 minutes fasted cardio in the AM and then an isolated body part workout in the PM. After doing my due diligence I decided to up my carbs while on FD2. I havenít really noticed anything as far as getting more cut than I already am/was (Iíve beem cutting for 4 weeks already) but my pumps and vascularity are through the roof.

I canít tell if itís a placebo effect or due to my increased carb intake or even the FD2 but my recovery has been on another level the last 5 days. Really glad for this extra boost.

Really excited to see where 8 weeks of this at a deficit will take me.

Sipping on BCAAS and taking creatine pre w/o as well

21. Quote Originally Posted by nEuT View Post
    Stacking this with alphamax XT at a staggered rate - 4 weeks alphamax, 4 weeks fd2& alphamax, 4 weeks fd2. Also will be adding PES shift for extra folliskin.

Currently a quarter way through my cycle (been on fd2 for 5 days now) and am loving the performance effects in the gym. My routine is pretty brutal for a cut, 25-30 minutes fasted cardio in the AM and then an isolated body part workout in the PM. After doing my due diligence I decided to up my carbs while on FD2. I havenít really noticed anything as far as getting more cut than I already am/was (Iíve beem cutting for 4 weeks already) but my pumps and vascularity are through the roof.

I canít tell if itís a placebo effect or due to my increased carb intake or even the FD2 but my recovery has been on another level the last 5 days. Really glad for this extra boost.

It gets better the longer you use it ! Iíve run 6 bottles in a row once and I was invincible in the gym no soreness and recovery was off the charts.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log

22. What would you recommend to avoid any low BP? take it before training? I don't think I have any BP problems but want to be cautious. Thanks!

23. Take with at least 30g of carbs
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

24. Quote Originally Posted by nEuT View Post
    Stacking this with alphamax XT at a staggered rate - 4 weeks alphamax, 4 weeks fd2& alphamax, 4 weeks fd2. Also will be adding PES shift for extra folliskin.

Hmmmm embarassing look on gear. Would have been more abt it if u claimed natural pics

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jakeoh View Post
    Hmmmm embarassing look on gear. Would have been more abt it if u claimed natural pics
    What does this even mean
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  2. Kbayne testing out Follidrone
    By kbayne in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 05:05 PM