FOLLIDRONE 2.0
FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Manufacturer:

Black Lion Research

Price: $49.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 10 total reviews.
Rated: 4.6 out of 5 Read all 10 reviews

Submit New Review

FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Enjoy FD2 brother. You will definitely reap the benefits of whatever goal you have.
    Thanks man! I'm going to hold off for now seeing as I just started back in the gym after a super long hiatus. So the plan is to recomp and increase weights, save the FD2 for when I start to stall in the gym. Probably in another 8 weeks or so.

2. Yah def have some carbs on hand at least for the first week or 2 until fd2 gets loaded. It takes a bit once things stabilize some guys can go low carb with no issues.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah def have some carbs on hand at least for the first week or 2 until fd2 gets loaded. It takes a bit once things stabilize some guys can go low carb with no issues.
    Awesome man! Thank you for always being super helpful!

4. Quote Originally Posted by cstallion View Post
    Awesome man! Thank you for always being super helpful!
    Glad that I can be!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Glad that I can be!
    Nice avatar!

6. Quote Originally Posted by cstallion View Post
    Nice avatar!
    The logo one or the one that was there in between
    The current is our brand logo.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The logo one or the one that was there in between
    The logo... thats pretty sick!

8. Quote Originally Posted by cstallion View Post
    The logo... thats pretty sick!
    You can definitely wear the BLR logo as there are tanks that are sold on the site. Definitely a sick tank top!
    Black Lion Research Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah def have some carbs on hand at least for the first week or 2 until fd2 gets loaded. It takes a bit once things stabilize some guys can go low carb with no issues.
    Yea I personally do 2 preworkout and 1 later in the day. Been doing minimal carbs for a few weeks now with no issues whatsoever.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    You can definitely wear the BLR logo as there are tanks that are sold on the site. Definitely a sick tank top!
    So true! Iím going to have to order one... or three!

11. Quote Originally Posted by cstallion View Post
    So true! Iím going to have to order one... or three!
    Yes sir! Definitely a great way to get your BLR on!

12. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Yes sir! Definitely a great way to get your BLR on!
    Either they didn't send me the right fit or that picture is a different fit, but I'm definitely not happy with the one I received today.

13. Quote Originally Posted by K3flex View Post
    Either they didn't send me the right fit or that picture is a different fit, but I'm definitely not happy with the one I received today.
    Why?
    The shirts that went out are the same as in the picture. There are not different batches.
    We sent you most likely the size you ordered. Is it too small or too large?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

14. Honestly the shirts fit just right in my humble opinion. Great quality with a sick ass logo.

15. I do think they run a little large in the body. The upper body looks great on me but the body portion is a ballon lol. Itís just my shape however. Love the shirt. I just tuck it in the back and itís ok.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

16. Mine shrink up a bit in the drier but once I put it on it conforms.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

17. I know the usual run is 8-12 weeks, but I've heard and read of people taking this for months on end. How long can you actually run FD2 for before you get diminished returns?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I know the usual run is 8-12 weeks, but I've heard and read of people taking this for months on end. How long can you actually run FD2 for before you get diminished returns?
    I know a guy that ran 6 bottles in a row before he thought he started to stall and needed a break.
    I have heard of guys that take this like a multivitamin.

Personally I have never taken it for more than 12 weeks. but I try to cycle almost everything.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

19. I bought 4 bottles during the nutriverse 20% off sale (which I think is going on again right now), so Iím stocked up with at least 16 weeks and planning on pushing past that. Iíve done 12 a couple times in the past.
    Black Lion Research Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I know a guy that ran 6 bottles in a row before he thought he started to stall and needed a break.
    I have heard of guys that take this like a multivitamin.

Personally I have never taken it for more than 12 weeks. but I try to cycle almost everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    I bought 4 bottles during the nutriverse 20% off sale (which I think is going on again right now), so I’m stocked up with at least 16 weeks and planning on pushing past that. I’ve done 12 a couple times in the past.
    What kind of results/benefits have you noticed from the longer runs?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    What kind of results/benefits have you noticed from the longer runs?
    I have never ran FD2 past 12 weeks. For me week 4-5 I start to see the muscle growth (Fullness).Week 7-8 my muscle starts to show more shape / detail (less bulky) after 12 weeks I look pretty good.
    FD2 Works best for me with a higher carb diet. This is another reason it is one of my all time favorites.
    Note: I have never had success with taking FD2 on a cut. note I'm not much of a cutter. I'm one of those guys if I cut my carbs too much I can't get through a good workout.

I'm just addicted to lifting and at my age I'm not going to be asked to model underwear.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

22. I am on day 88 of my most recent run of FD2, i am noticing body composition improving more since starting the 3rd bottle. i have another 5 so may stay on for 8 months straight this time. or have a break of around 1 month after 5 months continuous use / 20 weeks before starting again.

23. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I am on day 88 of my most recent run of FD2, i am noticing body composition improving more since starting the 3rd bottle. i have another 5 so may stay on for 8 months straight this time. or have a break of around 1 month after 5 months continuous use / 20 weeks before starting again.
    I think I remember you messing around and going up to as much as 6 caps a day...what did you end up deciding to stick with? I usually take the normal 3 a day but sometimes bump to 4. Not sure if worth pushing it higher.
    Black Lion Research Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    I think I remember you messing around and going up to as much as 6 caps a day...what did you end up deciding to stick with? I usually take the normal 3 a day but sometimes bump to 4. Not sure if worth pushing it higher.
    I remember the same. In for the answer as well. Will be running some again here soon.

25. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I am on day 88 of my most recent run of FD2, i am noticing body composition improving more since starting the 3rd bottle. i have another 5 so may stay on for 8 months straight this time. or have a break of around 1 month after 5 months continuous use / 20 weeks before starting again.
    What were your most noteable benefits from your previous FD2 runs?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  2. Kbayne testing out Follidrone
    By kbayne in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 05:05 PM
  3. Halfhumans Follidrone log
    By halfhuman in forum Black Lion Research